Page 326 of 514 FirstFirst ... 226276316322323324325326327328329330336376426 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 7705
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Please no. Don't derail this into shipping again. it's like the worst topic and this was already the focus just a few pages ago.

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I can't wait to see Larroca's Cyclops!
    It's funny, Larocca is one of the more prolific X-Men artists, historically, and yet he rarely, if ever, worked on a book with Scott in it. He came over during Claremont's return in 2000 to Uncanny X-Men (when Cyclops was merged with Apocalypse) and then went to X-Treme X-Men, which didn't have Scott, and then went to X-Men during the Austen/Milligan era, where Cyclops also didn't appear.
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    I pray n hope u r right. I’m just scared that the Uncanny Cover 13 would be the Xmen reburying Scott or something stupid it’d break my heart </3
    I would be so upset if they did that. If you look at Rosenberg's twitter, the guy clearly likes getting fans going by saying really cryptic things though. All he did was say we're not ready for the cover of #13. Which can mean anything. I'm thinking it's just Scott & Logan back with the rest of the X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Robards, Comic Fan View Post
    It's funny, Larocca is one of the more prolific X-Men artists, historically, and yet he rarely, if ever, worked on a book with Scott in it. He came over during Claremont's return in 2000 to Uncanny X-Men (when Cyclops was merged with Apocalypse) and then went to X-Treme X-Men, which didn't have Scott, and then went to X-Men during the Austen/Milligan era, where Cyclops also didn't appear.
    Are there any instances of him drawing Cyclops that anyone know of?

BANNED

I pray n hope u r right. I’m just scared that the Uncanny Cover 13 would be the Xmen reburying Scott or something stupid it’d break my heart </3
    And it would all be in uncanny.

The solicit for Uncanny 11 and 12 is out!!

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...solicitations/

SPECIAL OVER-SIZED ISSUE!

After the devastating events of “X-Men Disassembled,” it falls to Cyclops to rebuild the X-Men in the face of overwhelming hatred. Thankfully, he’s not the only X-Man to have just returned from oblivion. Scott and Logan are together again, and they are mutantkind’s only hope. Writer Matthew Rosenberg and returning superstar X-Artist Salvador Larroca lead the X-Men into their darkest hour…and beyond!

Issue #11 – 72PGS./Rated T+ …$7.99
    Issue #12 – 32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

And there's this awesome variant cover for 11:

Attachment 73984
    It falls to Cyclops to rebuild,

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    It falls to Cyclops to rebuild,
    It always does,always will be.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I'm not sure that would be shocking enough, considering how many other covers there have been with those two. I wouldn't be surprised if Emma showed up, but I would be very surprised if Cyclops showed any affection to her. After all, she was the reason he was so vilified after he died. She's responsible for starting the war with the Inhumans. On top of that, she tried to mind wipe his time displaced self. Them having any affection for each other at this point would be a huge stretch.

What would make it really shocking is if someone like the Goblin Queen showed up, who hasn't been doing much since she showed up briefly in All-New X-men. THAT would be surprising and get the message boards going. I hope it's something like that, but it's hard to know at this point. On top of that, covers can be very deceptive. Just see Astonishing X-men #44 for proof of that.
    Nope. these were the Inhumans and some X-Men.

BANNED

What if uncanny #13 cover has Scott & Xavier in it?

Mighty Member

I would be so upset if they did that. If you look at Rosenberg's twitter, the guy clearly likes getting fans going by saying really cryptic things though. All he did was say we're not ready for the cover of #13. Which can mean anything. I'm thinking it's just Scott & Logan back with the rest of the X-Men.
    He could be overly dramatic but recently Marvel hasn’t given me a reason to restore my faith in them.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    It always does,always will be.
    Preach.
    10char

Mighty Member

Dopeee!

How was ur exam btw? Did u ace it?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Nope. these were the Inhumans and some X-Men.
    I still don't get how she is responsible for starting the war with inhumans.
    I mean how?really how?where?when?

Or Cyclops and Wolverine kissed? And I don't mean the girl.

BANNED

Dopeee!

How was ur exam btw? Did u ace it?
    Not really.But it was okay.

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

And there's this awesome variant cover for 11:

Attachment 73984
    Nice cover! You sometimes forget that a lot of these long-time inkers are awesome artists themselves. Heck, this might be the first time I've seen Williams' pencils: I've only ever seen him inking Jim Lee, which makes me wonder if this is something Marvel dusted off from their archive, or if they got Williams to do this for them. Dunno if Williams has any kind of exclusive with DC these days, given his close working relationship with Lee.
    What can I say but, "I love comics."