Page 329 of 514 FirstFirst ... 229279319325326327328329330331332333339379429 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 7705

I'm honestly speechless. I'm so glad my boy is coming back. I wonder what his new costume is gonna look like.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    I'm honestly speechless. I'm so glad my boy is coming back. I wonder what his new costume is gonna look like.
    For me, the Astonishing X-Men look without the condom head would do.

#nomorecondomhead
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    How much memory of House of M heroes have?I mean Scott & emma were married.How much times passed between X-men & avengers showing up in genosha & they returning back after "no more mutants".

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    How much memory of House of M heroes have?I mean Scott & emma were married.How much times passed between X-men & avengers showing up in genosha & they returning back after "no more mutants".
    very few characters have memories of it, only those that were protected by Emma's telepathy and Strange's magic when Wanda said No More Mutants (how that makes sense, I dont know, blame Bendis)

basically, these people

6b6828030bdf73d75be9e1c86dd2aa72.jpg

an F list character that remembers House of M is Phantazia, who was a bodyguard of the Magneto royal family in House of M.
    Maria Hill mentions she was found insane talking about the House of Magnus, and put in an assylum, when Shield was investigating why most mutants had been depowered.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post

X-Men: No More Humans

I don't why but there's always a sense of adequacy when Scott is in charge, as if his very prescence makes me feel the X men will be X men

Also I'm glad about the news, now time for some French, au revoir mon amies (yeah I'm Gambit now)
    Last edited by wano; 11-20-2018 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    very few characters have memories of it, only those that were protected by Emma's telepathy and Strange's magic when Wanda said No More Mutants (how that makes sense, I dont know, blame Bendis)
    I vaguely remember a backstory published at the end of some X-Men and Uncanny X-Men issues where Beast remembered and was looking for a cure? I could be wrong though.

Do you guys think Cyke is coming back to life when Nate creates the Age of X-Man? Or will he be back through another mean?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post

#nomorecondomhead
    Agree 10chara

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I vaguely remember a backstory published at the end of some X-Men and Uncanny X-Men issues where Beast remembered and was looking for a cure? I could be wrong though.

Do you guys think Cyke is coming back to life when Nate creates the Age of X-Man? Or will he be back through another mean?
    JDW ask one time where was Cyke body or who had his body. Might be something like he was not dead.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Uncanny #13 cover will be a Cyclops/Venom team up bc he'll receive Tyke's memories. And Venom is Marvel's hottest solo book after all.
    Venom joins the Uncanny X-Men?

Quote Originally Posted by TheSupernaut View Post
    Anything that doesn't hide his hair.
    If they do team color then what ever the team has but I want a black, red and white costume.

Cyclops-X-Men-Scott-Summers-Costume-810x427.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post

#nomorecondomhead
    Absolutely agree with this!! #nomorecondomhead!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Venom joins the Uncanny X-Men?
    All I would say to this is, take my money marvel.

I read the new uncanny and dark beast was there, but i was sure he died un the previous uncanny
    He was the one that messed cyclops and co powers. Again zero continuity.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

So the craziest thing happened. About a week and a half ago, my significant other's younger sister stumbled - and subsequently freaked the hell out - over my collection of comics that have been gathering dust since 2016. Next thing I know, I'm being lectured for giving up on Scemma, being lent a bunch of recent x-books and, oh yeah, being informed on the imminent return of one Scott freakin' Summers.

Obviously haven't had time to catch up with much in that short of a time frame, but here are a few thoughts on Cyclops-related matters.

Phoenix Resurrection: I can't stand Jean Grey, but I wouldn't wish that mini on my worst enemy, lol. Given how long she's been gone and how much petty trolling Marvel has indulged in, Jean Grey deserved better. I wouldn't even refer to that story as "aggressively okay" out of pity. On a lighter note,the OML material may have been beyond cringe-worthy, but the Jott material was hysterically funny. Scott taking 90% of the blame and Jean gallantly shutting him up/forgiving him sounds about right. One thing, though, the story reads as if it's the real Cyclops, but I've been told writers/editors(?) have pretty much gone on the record saying it wasn't the genuine article...? What's up with that?

X-Men Blue: Where do I even freakin' start. Cullen Bunn is no-doubt a talented writer, but oh-my-freakin'-god, the man should not be allowed to write Jean or Scott, ever. Same goes for Magneto, but that's for another discussion. Seriously, his Jeen/Tyke Tag-Team of Unlikable Incarnate is more annoying than their Bendis/Hopeless incarnations put together. I just don't get it. The whole point/appeal of Classic Jott was for these two flawed-yet-ultimately-good people to overcome their will-they-won't-they early drama so they'd eventually become this cutesy vanilla couple that other couples would secretly hate because they could never beat them at doubles tennis. Bullen's Jeen/Tyke merely come off as selfish punks who deserve each other, lol. Oh well.

On a final note, mad props to all the Cyke fans who stuck around and somehow endured the ridiculous load of passive-aggressive crap thrown at them by the architects of Cyclops' botched vilification.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    I don't why but there's always a sense of adequacy when Scott is in charge, as if his very prescence makes me feel the X men will be X men

Also I'm glad about the news, now time for some French, au revoir mon amies (yeah I'm Gambit now)
    Je sais assez français à comprende Gambit, et c'est toute la français que je besoin sais.

But seriously, the only phrase you need to know in a non-english language is, "I'm an American, please take me to my embassy."
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"