Page 102 of 514 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 7705
    BANNED

So, marvel's infinity wars is going on.Which character do you like to see Cyke merge with?

Mine-

Marvel-Daredevil

DC-Nightwing/Hal Jordan

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke is Slim View Post
    Where is it from?The top left also Cyke,right?

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Oh right, I had a random musing.

Can Cyke get a pilot's license? I mean, I'm assuming there's an ophthalmic examination to get said license and I think he'd fail the Ishihara Test by virtue of the fact he has pseudomonochromatism with his glasses on...
    Well, he couldn't be a military pilot, but he could probably fly Light Sport, which you don't need a medical for.
    Rules for Light Sport: Under 1,300 pounds (1,430 for seaplanes), two people max, no retractable gear except for on seaplanes, can't stall over 45 knots, and an unpressurized cabin, as well as being powered by a single non-turbine engine.
    So make the Blackbird capable of water landings, that gives you an extra 130 pounds to play with and allows retractable gear, put some big honking fowler flaps on it, lose the pressurization, get rid of all the seats, and replace the engine with a Twin Wasp, and you're good to go.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    So, marvel's infinity wars is going on.Which character do you like to see Cyke merge with?

Mine-

Marvel-Daredevil

DC-Nightwing/Hal Jordan
    I think he'd merge well with Daredevil. They both have powers or traits defined by their eyes. I think they could build from that. Maybe call themselves "Red Devil" or something.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Mine-

Marvel-Daredevil

DC-Nightwing/Hal Jordan
    Hal and Scott have a lot in common.
    Among other things, DC and Marvel did everything to make them villains.

We need Geoff Johns to rescue our fearless leader from the claws of the X-office.

BANNED

Where is it from?The top left also Cyke,right?
    Groot #4, by Jeff Loveness

He's a huge Cyke fan.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Hal and Scott have a lot in common.
    Among other things, DC and Marvel did everything to make them villains.

We need Geoff Johns to rescue our fearless leader from the claws of the X-office.
    Groot #4, by Jeff Loveness

He's a huge Cyke fan.

Thank you for your information.

Jeff Loveness & Geoff Johns will be great (well if he likes Scott).His green lantern run with Hal is fricking amazing.
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 09-15-2018 at 12:08 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Well, he couldn't be a military pilot, but he could probably fly Light Sport, which you don't need a medical for.
    Rules for Light Sport: Under 1,300 pounds (1,430 for seaplanes), two people max, no retractable gear except for on seaplanes, can't stall over 45 knots, and an unpressurized cabin, as well as being powered by a single non-turbine engine.
    So make the Blackbird capable of water landings, that gives you an extra 130 pounds to play with and allows retractable gear, put some big honking fowler flaps on it, lose the pressurization, get rid of all the seats, and replace the engine with a Twin Wasp, and you're good to go.
    Noted and thanks

Thank you for your information.

Jeff Loveness & Geoff Johns will be great (well if he likes Scott).His green lantern run with Hal is fricking amazing.
    Geoff Johns writing Cyke would be icing. Geoff Johns writing a "villainous" Cyke the way he wrote Sinestro would make delicious cake. I mean, Lyssa Drak is pretty much an evil Emma Frost. Bekka is kinda-sorta a Jean, too, maybe? Oh, and let's not forget the Soranik-Rachel comparisons XD
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

BANNED

Terry Dodson from Instagram

variant cover???

BANNED

Terry Dodson from Instagram

variant cover???

It's probably for Uncanny. I think they might be doing multiple variants with the main past rosters of the book. This one would be for the Fraction run, I think, as Pixie is there with Cyke. But I might be wrong since there's no Dodson variant for the first 3 issues, so who knows.

EDIT: I looked for it in november solicitations and there's an "Uncanny X-Men Variant" by Dodson, but it's for X-23, so this might be it!
    Last edited by PrezValentine; 09-16-2018 at 09:08 AM.

BANNED

Hey, man, thanks for the info.
    Well, if it's a variant cover, it won't make any difference. If Scott doesn't return home until the end of Extermination, I'll drop the x-books again.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Hey, man, thanks for the info.
    Well, if it's a variant cover, it won't make any difference. If Scott doesn't return home until the end of Extermination, I'll drop the x-books again.
    I think even if he did return, it'd be nothing but a teaser. Like just showing us he is out there somewhere and to keep reading. Rosenberg seemed to make it clear they don't want to bring Cyclops back yet because it would be unfair to Jean Grey's character, since she didn't have enough time on her own.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I know you guys don't like Cyclops being dead, but he just doesn't have a place in the current climate of the x-books. if he came back it woud be for nothing, besides tyke is just leaving leave oe or two years so his abscense can really be felt.

Regarding what Rosenberg said, he is a huge Jean/Scott fan so i don't take it as him saying that Cyclops has a bad effect on Jean just that they want to focus on Jean for a while just how Cyclops got a ton of focus for a time. regarding if they are or not romantically involved Jean and Scott have a huge effect on each other (i mean they haven't even existed much at the same time for 14years and they still are a huge part of each other) and scott's character is in a difficult place right now, Marvel also seems to be interesting in exploring a more morally grey Emma right now and could be scott a huge influence on her which could sabotage this portrayal.

there are many reasons of why Scott is dead right now, don't blame Jean for that.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 09-16-2018 at 09:40 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    I think even if he did return, it'd be nothing but a teaser. Like just showing us he is out there somewhere and to keep reading. Rosenberg seemed to make it clear they don't want to bring Cyclops back yet because it would be unfair to Jean Grey's character, since she didn't have enough time on her own.
    Well, that says a lot about what Marvel thinks about Jean Grey.