Page 104 of 514 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 7705
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Do you really think that Marvel will make the inhumans, avengers and X-men wrong? Do you believe absolutely everybody in the marvel universe was wrong except Scott?

if you pay attention Marvel thinks it's the opposite, they had tyke himself saying it. They see him as being wrong.

Scott did great and good things but he also made mistakes. Like it or not some of these actions had negative effects on his character, relationships and reputation. His story intentionally or not is the one of a hero who fell from grace. So yes he needs redemption.
    He doesn't need redemption.
    And he doesn't have to go back to Jean.
    Jean is the worst thing that could happen to Scott Summers... when he comes back.
    Because if they come back, she will slowly fall back into Wolverine's arms, again, as she always did.

And no matter what Marvel thinks about the Avengers and Inhumans. They will continue to be a bunch of murderous fascists.

I don't know about you, lady, but I always liked the X-Men because they were always 'the terrorists', the persecuted and the wronged people of this earth.

And I want the Avengers, Captain America, the Inhumans, Hank, Wolverine, Storm, Kitty AND Jean Grey to go to hell.
    Okay? Thank you.

Have a nice day.

BANNED

Do you really think that Marvel will make the inhumans, avengers and X-men wrong? Do you believe absolutely everybody in the marvel universe was wrong except Scott?

if you pay attention Marvel thinks it's the opposite, they had tyke himself saying it. They see him as being wrong.

Scott did great and good things but he also made mistakes. Like it or not some of these actions had negative effects on his character, relationships and reputation. His story intentionally or not is the one of a hero who fell from grace. So yes he needs redemption.
    Can you stop bring this same thing over and over again?

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Jean is the worst thing that could happen to Scott Summers... when he comes back.
    Because if they come back, she will slowly fall back into Wolverine's arms, again, as she always did.

And no matter what Marvel thinks about the Avengers and Inhumans. They will continue to be a bunch of murderous fascists.

I don't know about you, lady, but I always liked the X-Men because they were always 'the terrorists', the persecuted and the wronged people of this earth.

And I want the Avengers, Captain America, the Inhumans, Hank, Wolverine, Storm, Kitty AND Jean Grey to go to hell.
    Okay? Thank you.

Have a nice day.
    Why do you make everything about shipping?
    I like Jean/Scott but i'm not bashing scemma. both things are irrelevant right now with Cyclops dead. Also, no. Jean is the best that could ever happen to Scott.

You can fool yourself but you know the moment Cyclops comes back he will be apologizing with everybody as he should. He is a good guy and i hope he can be recognized and loved as a hero again.

why do you want him to be miserable and fighting with everybody all the time?

Do you think that made him happy? that he liked any of what happened?

BANNED

I like Jean/Scott but i'm not bashing scemma. both things are irrelevant right now with Cyclops dead. Also, no. Jean is the best that could ever happen to Scott.

You can fool yourself but you know the moment Cyclops comes back he will be apologizing with everybody as he should. He is a good guy and i hope he can be recognized and loved as a hero again.

Your have your own perception of things,we have another.And again stop bring the same thing again.

Mighty Member

The only bad thing I can think of is him making Laura join the X-Force without asking Logan.

But other than that, I feel like he didn’t do anything bad. The Avnegers need to apologise cuz they miscalculated the whole situation. Marvel tried their best to tarnish his reputation but with all honestly his actions made sense since the mutant situation was unstable and they needed a great firm leader.

I honestly don’t have a problem with Scott coming back and leading the X-Men cz he was born to lead them. He can co-lead with Jean as a power couple.

And if they want to make Scott have his own journey then I agree with TheCapes idea .. let him join Corsair on a space adventure.

Edit: U said u want him to apologise, what should he apologise for?
    Last edited by Abbz_A; 09-16-2018 at 11:01 AM.

The x-men and the avengers. I know Cyclops did everything possible to keep mutants alive but sometimes it hurt people close to him, (some of them hurt him too but marvel focused on Scott) that happens in life all the time and doesn't mean he can't fix his status, friends and family.

I get this is an impopular opinion, maybe i just have an idealized version of Scott. I like to think he can be a better person.

BANNED

The x-men and the avengers. I know Cyclops did everything possible to keep mutants alive but sometimes it hurt people close to him, (some of them hurt him too but marvel focused on Scott) that happens in life all the time and doesn't mean he can't fix his status, friends and family.

I get this is an impopular opinion, maybe i just have an idealized version of Scott. I like to think he can be a better person.
    The mutants need better leader more than a better person.

BANNED

Oh! And why do you always have to say that Scott was not a hero? He was always a hero...
    And why do you always have to say that he needs redemption? He doesn't need redemption.
    As I said, the X-Men have always been 'terrorists'. I repeat, the X-Men have always been 'terrorists'.
    And seeing them crawling to Captain America, S.H.I.E.L.D., Avengers and Inhumans makes me sick. Just thinking about it I feel like puking.

And no, Jean Grey should stay away from Scott Summers... forever.

Mighty Member

When did he ever hurt people close to him?
    Even after Schism, Cyclops was worried about Logan and his school.
    And I know Marvel wanted to tarnish his reputation but they failed at it cz they created a great leader.

I don’t know what Scott did that made u think less of him? Is it that he protected his folks from a genocide? Is it that he didn’t follow the avengers? Is it that Logan and Scott had a fall out?
    What is he guilty of?

Oh! And why do you always have to say that Scott was not a hero? He was always a hero...
    And why do you always have to say that he needs redemption? He doesn't need redemption.
    As I said, the X-Men have always been 'terrorists'. I repeat, the X-Men have always been 'terrorists'.
    And seeing them crawling to Captain America, S.H.I.E.L.D., Avengers and Inhumans makes me sick. Just thinking about it I feel like puking.

And no, Jean Grey should stay away from Scott Summers... forever.
    Do you think this is a man who wouldn't try to do things different if he had the chance?

27655011_905296502976705_9189001110435974103_n.jpg
    Dmhkd8AX4AEJECW.jpg large.jpg
    groot4.jpg

He himself admited many times everything that happened.

Also its absolutely ridiculous to blame and play victim againts Jean when the only thing she has done is love Cyclops, prposed to him, raised his kid and even after everything that has happened still loves him. I'm sorry that this somehow offends you. It's because she is her own woman and not an accessory?
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 09-16-2018 at 12:09 PM.

Mighty Member

Do you thing this is a man who wouldn't try to do things different if he had the chance?

27655011_905296502976705_9189001110435974103_n.jpg
    Dmhkd8AX4AEJECW.jpg large.jpg
    groot4.jpg

He himself admited many times everything that happened.

Also its absoulely ridiculous to blame and play victim againts Jean when the only thing she has done is love Cyclops, prposed to him, raised his kid and even after everything that has happened still loves him. I'm sorry that this somehow offends you.
    Ok Cyclops admitted to all that (cz of writers n they wanna make sure everything fit into their narrative) and also it could be becuz Scott’s feeling guilty. He always tend to blame himselfs and the way the X-Men treated didn’t help. It made him feel as if tho he was the fault of it all.

But I agree with ur last paragraph, Jean Defo Loves Scott and He Loves Her Too!
    Power Couple! Marvel Make It Happen!!!

Okay? Thank you.

Have a nice day.
    Althougth i do understand your anger, why are you putting Jean in the "Hell List", unlike the other ones mentioned she hasn't been part of the "F#$% Scott Summers" crowd.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Althougth i do understand your anger, why are you putting Jean in the "Hell List", unlike the other ones mentioned she hasn't been part of the "F#$% Scott Summers" crowd.
    Maaan the only ones that deserves the Hell List is Hank Capitan America and Inhumans. Maybe Kitty.

Wolverine is Dope
    Storm is Cool
    Jean is a Goddess

Please, don't turn this againts Jean. Marvel just doesn't want Cyclops alive right now, he died a few years before Jean came back.
    Jean fans blamed Scott when the writers and editors suggested she was dead so he could rise. Which was a stupid idea then and it's a stupid idea now. Not even getting into how two wrongs don't make a right, it's actually possible to have two characters be awesome at the same time. In fact, I'd say being a leader of a team of hyper-competent heroes is much, much more awesome than being leader of a group of sad losers who can't get out of a wet paper bag without you. Why, yes, I AM throwing shade at X-Men: Blue (and the animated Wolverine and the X-Men). It's the same issue I have with The Last Jedi - you shouldn't need to tear others down to build up your main protagonist.

None of which is Jean's fault - it's the morons making decisions in the real world who deserve the blame.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Jean fans blamed Scott when the writers and editors suggested she was dead so he could rise. Which was a stupid idea then and it's a stupid idea now. Not even getting into how two wrongs don't make a right,it's actually possible to have two characters be awesome at the same time. In fact, I'd say being a leader of a team of hyper-competent heroes is much, much more awesome than being leader of a group of sad losers who can't get out of a wet paper bag without you. Why, yes, I AM throwing shade at X-Men: Blue (and the animated Wolverine and the X-Men). It's the same issue I have with The Last Jedi - you shouldn't need to tear others down to build up your main protagonist.

None of which is Jean's fault - it's the morons making decisions in the real world who deserve the blame.
    Are we at church? .. cz Amen, Amen and Amen!