Page 105 of 514 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 7705
    Fantastic Member

Yea I don't get it. Also hello again guys!

I don't see a reason for Scott to apologize at all. He gave everyone their own choice at all times and allowed ppl to leave when they wanted. Your making it sound like he was ignoring everyone and he caused everything that came his way.

If anything Scott would probably apologize after everypne else did just because of the person he is. The whole I wamt boy Scout scott or rightclops imo is selfish, none of us are defined by one specific point in our lives. He became a realist. And wanted to protect his ppl, regardless of how ppl viewed him.Thats actually part of the boy scout mantra. I honestly don't get ppl thinking he's this single dimensional character when he's so much more than that.

X-force might have been the only thing HE himself felt was over the line.

Also I am a huge Jean fan too. I don't think he needs to be "pure" to be with jean. Nor do I think Jean is bad for him. I do hope they can be apart for a while before they eventually get back together. (Emma is great too.)

Good to see everyone again!

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Althougth i do understand your anger, why are you putting Jean in the "Hell List", unlike the other ones mentioned she hasn't been part of the "F#$% Scott Summers" crowd.
    Yeah she hasn't say anything bad about him. In fact she still loves him and calls him husband, how can anybody even doubt her love or her positive influence on Scott?
    Pr5.jpg
    hckht.jpg
    astonishing.jpg

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Neocide View Post
    Yea I don't get it. Also hello again guys!

I don't see a reason for Scott to apologize at all. He gave everyone their own choice at all times and allowed ppl to leave when they wanted. Your making it sound like he was ignoring everyone and he caused everything that came his way.

If anything Scott would probably apologize after everypne else did just because of the person he is. The whole I wamt boy Scout scott or rightclops imo is selfish, none of us are defined by one specific point in our lives. He became a realist. And wanted to protect his ppl, regardless of how ppl viewed him.Thats actually part of the boy scout mantra. I honestly don't get ppl thinking he's this single dimensional character when he's so much more than that.

X-force might have been the only thing HE himself felt was over the line.

Also I am a huge Jean fan too. I don't think he needs to be "pure" to be with jean. Nor do I think Jean is bad for him. I do hope they can be apart for a while before they eventually get back together. (Emma is great too.)

Good to see everyone again!
    Heeeey!

Exactly, even as a fan .. the only thing he did that was wrong imo was the X-Force in particular making Laura join the group.
    Other than that, he did nothing wrong!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    The x-men and the avengers. I know Cyclops did everything possible to keep mutants alive but sometimes it hurt people close to him, (some of them hurt him too but marvel focused on Scott) that happens in life all the time and doesn't mean he can't fix his status, friends and family.

I get this is an impopular opinion, maybe i just have an idealized version of Scott. I like to think he can be a better person.
    He may apologize when the Avengers also apologize for the inumerous crimes they have committed, including the genocide against the Skrulls.
    He may apologize when the Avengers also apologize for destroying the Earth616 and countless other Earths.
    He may apologize when Hank McCoy also apologizes for all the crimes he has committed committed, including genocide.
    He may apologize when Steve and Tony are arrested and incarcerated for they part in AvX.
    He may apologize when Wanda also is arrested and convicted of genocide.
    He may apologize when Medusa and Black Bolt also are arrested and convicted of genocide.
    He may apologize when Reed Richards is arrested and convicted of the Bill Foster's death and the destruction of countless Earths.
    He may apologize when the Black Panther is arrested and convicted of building weapons of mass destruction. Remember, those weapons ashed countless Earths.
    He may apologize when Thor is arrested and convicted for being a dictator on Earth and for supporting a fascist regime.
    He may apologize when Psylocke and Wolverine are arrested for an unsettling amount killed and a tremendous amount wounded.
    He might apologize when he and Maddie get back together... because, y'know, he should never have left her and his baby to be with Jean Grey. Or don't you care about it?

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    He may apologize when the Avengers also apologize for the inumerous crimes they have committed, including the genocide against the Skrulls.
    He may apologize when the Avengers also apologize for destroying the Earth616 and countless other Earths.
    He may apologize when Hank McCoy also apologizes for all the crimes he has committed committed, including genocide.
    He may apologize when Steve and Tony are arrested and incarcerated for they part in AvX.
    He may apologize when Wanda also is arrested and convicted of genocide.
    He may apologize when Medusa and Black Bolt also are arrested and convicted of genocide.
    He may apologize when Reed Richards is arrested and convicted of the Bill Foster's death and the destruction of countless Earths.
    He may apologize when the Black Panther is arrested and convicted of building weapons of mass destruction. Remember, those weapons ashed countless Earths.
    He may apologize when Thor is arrested and convicted for being a dictator on Earth and for supporting a fascist regime.
    He may apologize when Psylocke and Wolverine are arrested for an unsettling amount killed and a tremendous amount wounded.
    He might apologize when he and Maddie get back together... because, y'know, he should never have left her and his baby to be with Jean Grey. Or don't you care about it?
    I honestly think the whole deal with Maddie was a terrible and tragic mistake, that's why i don't comment anything about it. He didn't left maddie for jean though, he keep distance with jean until both thought maddie was dead.

BANNED

I honestly think the whole deal with Maddie was a terrible and tragic mistake, that's why i don't comment anything about it. He didn't left maddie for jean though, he keep distance with jean until both thought maddie was dead.
    Look you want someone to be better/better-er person,look for logan.Your avatar can help him & each other to be better-er person.Leave Scott out of this game.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    When did he ever hurt people close to him?
    Even after Schism, Cyclops was worried about Logan and his school.
    And I know Marvel wanted to tarnish his reputation but they failed at it cz they created a great leader.

I don’t know what Scott did that made u think less of him? Is it that he protected his folks from a genocide? Is it that he didn’t follow the avengers? Is it that Logan and Scott had a fall out?
    What is he guilty of?
    This is all because it wasn't Jean with him, but Emma.
    If RightClops was together with Jean all along, he could have murdered all the Avengers, and yet, everything would've been fine... he'd still be the greatest hero of all.
    The problem has a name: 'Scemma'.

Spectacular Member

How about since his leadership isn't much needed with the X-Men, he thinks bigger... Guardians of the Galaxy? They had some great crossovers with the X-Men.

Mighty Member

If RightClops was together with Jean all along, he could have murdered all the Avengers, and yet, everything would've been fine... he'd still be the greatest hero of all.
    Lol? I don’t think this has anything to do with Scemma.
    The writers wanted a cheap drama n they wanted to tarnish Scott’s name.

They couldn’t do that to Logan cuz he’s the cash cow.

I doubt that - Jean's aura of sainthood exists largely because she was dead. And I'm pretty sure Jean herself would think that everyone's belief in her is really only belief in something that looks like her.

Cue B5, season 5 G'Kar screaming "They are trying to turn me into THIS!" while holding up some hokey piece of merchandise.

BANNED

Do you thing this is a man who wouldn't try to do things different if he had the chance?

Attachment 70875
    Attachment 70876
    Attachment 70877

He himself admited many times everything that happened.

Also its absolutely ridiculous to blame and play victim againts Jean when the only thing she has done is love Cyclops, prposed to him, raised his kid and even after everything that has happened still loves him. I'm sorry that this somehow offends you. It's because she is her own woman and not an accessory?
    No, my dear, Jean has also cheated on Scott a lot of times. You know it.

And, sorry, but the only person who wants an accessory is you. You want Scott to be a puppy for Jean.

And remember that Scott said he would do it all over again.

RCO021.jpg

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by cyclops1983 View Post
    How about since his leadership isn't much needed with the X-Men, he thinks bigger... Guardians of the Galaxy? They had some great crossovers with the X-Men.
    One trust me, the X-Men still needs a great leader
    They ain’t **** without him.

But yea, if they wanna make Scott exclusive journey then GotG or the Starjammers.

BANNED

Yeah she hasn't say anything bad about him. In fact she still loves him and calls him husband, how can anybody even doubt her love or her positive influence on Scott?
    Pr5.jpg
    hckht.jpg
    astonishing.jpg
    Oh yes, she loves him, but she loves Wolverine, too. She always loved Wolverine.

X-Men Red (2018-) 001 - Annual-018.jpg

Oh yes, she loves him, but she loves Wolverine, too. She always loved Wolverine.

X-Men Red (2018-) 001 - Annual-018.jpg
    Of course maybe they even start a relationship but it wouldn't denigrate Scott because he is dead and there is no love triangle.

Also she loves wolverine but both things are not even in the same level, Marvel has been pretty clear many times that she chose Scott and loves him more, do you think Jean would take half the drama from any other guy? Do you think Jean would love any other man if the relationship suffered half of what jean and scott have suffered? the fact that she still loves Cyclops after everything that has happened shows who clearly she loves more.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Heeeey!

Exactly, even as a fan .. the only thing he did that was wrong imo was the X-Force in particular making Laura join the group.
    Other than that, he did nothing wrong!
    X-Force was needed. He was right. That was a war. They were a endangered minority, victim of a brutal genocide.