Page 130 of 514 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180230 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 7705
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    That's a great star!!!.
    So the summers family pizza
    Cyke: Salami and red pepper
    Havok: White onion rings
    Corsair: Meat stripes (mustache)
    Vulcan: Something that a 12 year old would eat to prove he's a man even tough he's an edgelord wannabe (green pepper sauce)
    Cable: Some really old olives
    Emma: She's a gourmet mozzarella cheese too good for the pizza
    X man: I'll ask for a shirtless waiter with a 6 pack to bring me the pizza
    Jean: She made the pizza

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    I feel like I've gone through the opposite journey as you. Sometimes I read the old thread and my old posts. I feel like I was contributing more then. Now I usually just type my hot takes.

Gotta do better.
    Don't be too hard on yourself, I can sometimes still lose my composure. Shocking, I know, but I put my pants on one leg at a time, same as any of you.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    I need an urgent recipe for the summers pizza special
    I wouldn't know their secret sauce, but I do know they serve a can of badass.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Quote Originally Posted by v_jeovanne View Post
    Well, from the comments and reviews I've read, nobody cared that he died and nobody cared about him coming back. If we add that during his period of hibernation there was an alternative version and a female version, the event remains a joke.
    Unfortunately, it doesn't seem that Marvel cares about this forum or it's opinions on Wolverine's return. Trust me, I agree with you that it's a joke - now if only it were funny instead of sad.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Figures, that's probably among my top 3 of least favorite Cyclops outfits.
    If not for the freaking "X" on his face, it could've been a great suit.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Don't be too hard on yourself, I can sometimes still lose my composure. Shocking, I know, but I put my pants on one leg at a time, same as any of you.
    Man, I think you're a gentleman.
    I feel like a real Ogre near you.
    Oh, God, now I am very ashamed.

BANNED

If not for the freaking "X" on his face, it could've been a great suit.
    The X is friggin great, it's a if he had the dream stamped in his face for the world to see, and the suit made his ass look amazing, better than Nightwing or Hal Jordan

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by v_jeovanne View Post
    Well, from the comments and reviews I've read, nobody cared that he died and nobody cared about him coming back. If we add that during his period of hibernation there was an alternative version and a female version, the event remains a joke.
    Unfortunately, it doesn't seem that Marvel cares about this forum or it's opinions on Wolverine's return. Trust me, I agree with you that it's a joke - now if only it were funny instead of sad.
    I think it's because everyone knew he was gonna be back within a few years and it'd be this huge event. Like, it's not even the fanbase's wishful thinking or a prediction; it was simple fact he'd be back in 4-5 years-- and the fact that OML was added just made people scratch their heads. No way was Marvel shelving him as long as Jean, which kinda makes you wonder why they thought it was an awesome idea to do it in the first place. My money is on pressuring Fox.

I don't mind so much Laura taking up the mantle, though. I mean, I'd prefer her as her own gig-- X-23, but I'm also a sucker for legacy characters...

Unfortunately, Cyke doesn't really have a legacy character. I mean, Jean sorta has Rachel, as odd as their relationship is. Tyke? Dude's a shallow imitation-- and he'll finally disappear~~~~

If I were to choose, though... I'd want Surge to be Cyke's legacy character xD Give her a level up in leadership and watch her display her badass skills. I really loved that moment they had where they connected about needing external devices to control their mutation.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Man you guys have been having fun.

Btw I wanna ask: is Tyke another version of Teen Tony?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    The X is friggin great, it's a if he had the dream stamped in his face for the world to see, and the suit made his ass look amazing, better than Nightwing or Hal Jordan
    Sometimes it’s drawn well, but it’s rare.

Better than Nightwing? Look, don’t make me choose.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Man you guys have been having fun.

Btw I wanna ask: is Tyke another version of Teen Tony?
    Teen Tony wasn't the real deal, Tyke is. Also, any hype for blue ending?

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Man, I think you're a gentleman.
    I feel like a real Ogre near you.
    Oh, God, now I am very ashamed.

Haha, nah man, you’re great. You really care about Scott, I appreciate that.

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    I think it's because everyone knew he was gonna be back within a few years and it'd be this huge event. Like, it's not even the fanbase's wishful thinking or a prediction; it was simple fact he'd be back in 4-5 years-- and the fact that OML was added just made people scratch their heads. No way was Marvel shelving him as long as Jean, which kinda makes you wonder why they thought it was an awesome idea to do it in the first place. My money is on pressuring Fox.

I don't mind so much Laura taking up the mantle, though. I mean, I'd prefer her as her own gig-- X-23, but I'm also a sucker for legacy characters...

Unfortunately, Cyke doesn't really have a legacy character. I mean, Jean sorta has Rachel, as odd as their relationship is. Tyke? Dude's a shallow imitation-- and he'll finally disappear~~~~

If I were to choose, though... I'd want Surge to be Cyke's legacy character xD Give her a level up in leadership and watch her display her badass skills. I really loved that moment they had where they connected about needing external devices to control their mutation.
    All really good points, but it still would’ve been nice for Marvel to not do the obvious.

Surge or Cannonball, although the ship has probably sailed on both prospects don’t you think?

BANNED

Sometimes it’s drawn well, but it’s rare.

Better than Nightwing? Look, don’t make me choose.
    Get mesmerised

Mighty Member

All really good points, but it still would’ve been nice for Marvel to not do the obvious.

Surge or Cannonball, although the ship has probably sailed on both prospects don’t you think?
    I will never go doooooooown D: The KYost Kids have a very special place in my heart. Except for Hellion (am I the only one that's still salty about the dude kicking Nori to the curb?)

Also, ugh. Too many ideas running through my head. I just had this thought of Jean meeting Surge and is reminded of Scott, except that she has more aggression compared to Scott's reticence, then Jean ends up inspiring her to become a leader.
    Let your wallet talk.