Page 142 of 514 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142143144145146152192242 ... LastLast
Results 2,116 to 2,130 of 7705
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Early in history it could have been an epic story possibility. Xavier's adopted son and Magneto's daughter fall in love despite the efforts of both parents to make something else happen? Basically the tropes of Romeo and Juliet in an epic superhero showdown with the backdrop of two opposing philosophies where each side has a valid point? The possibility that a third way arises more organically rather than by the more heroic pole being turned into a villain with better press?

That would have been so much better than much of what we had - and even the least attractive part of it (Another Scott/Jean/someone else love triangle) would have been so much better than the versions of it we have received (especially since you are setting up the choice between Wanda and Jean to potentially be the choice between philosophies before dropping the third way as the final choice).
    I've had a post-Children's Crusade AU Scott/Wanda idea that's been bouncing around since...er, post-Children's Crusade. I shipped Ultimate Cyke/Wanda and was sad it only lasted, what, the first arc?

Does Marvel still do Elseworlds-esque stories or are they all gone now because of Secret Wars?
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

I’m assuming Cyclops will never have been after extermination.

That's an interesting idea. AOA was life without Xavier, could the first Uncanny storyline be life without Cyclops? Nate Grey is from the AOA timeline, so he might not be affected.

That can not happen because it means no Cable

Sure it could. Legion accidentally killed Xavier to create the AOA, wiping himself out of existence in the process.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    I’m assuming Cyclops will never have been after extermination.
    What??????

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    I've had a post-Children's Crusade AU Scott/Wanda idea that's been bouncing around since...er, post-Children's Crusade. I shipped Ultimate Cyke/Wanda and was sad it only lasted, what, the first arc?

Does Marvel still do Elseworlds-esque stories or are they all gone now because of Secret Wars?
    in Ultimate Scott he also dated Lorna, the two daughters of Magneto ... good job Summers!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    in Ultimate Scott he also dated Lorna, the two daughters of Magneto ... good job Summers!
    He did? I can't seem to remember that. Actually, I can't even remember reading Ultimate Lorna haha Which issues was that? I might back-read for... research purposes
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

He did? I can't seem to remember that. Actually, I can't even remember reading Ultimate Lorna haha Which issues was that? I might back-read for... research purposes
    #61 i think

Jean asks Scott if he has had other girlfriends before her (Remember that unlike Jean 616 Ultimate Jean had several couples before and after Scott) then Scott mentions that only one. It does not show much but apparently Scott and Lorna were a couple but then she left him for Alex.

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    Jean asks Scott if he has had other girlfriends before her (Remember that unlike Jean 616 Ultimate Jean had several couples before and after Scott) then Scott mentions that only one. It does not show much but apparently Scott and Lorna were a couple but then she left him for Alex.

That is not how Cyclops is supposed to react. "You tell me Jean. You're the one who spends so much time inside the Professor's head." *sss...*

I don't think 616 Cyclops is even capable of saying something like this to Jean. I don't think he has ever confronted her about Logan.

And those costumes are horrible. Cyke's is ok, but Jean... ugh.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    That is not how Cyclops is supposed to react. "You tell me Jean. You're the one who spends so much time inside the Professor's head." *sss...*

I don't think 616 Cyclops is even capable of saying something like this to Jean. I don't think he has ever confronted her about Logan.

And those costumes are horrible. Cyke's is ok, but Jean... ugh.
    Jean looked better with long hair, at first there are a few panels of her with long hair as seen in X Men Legends 2.

as for Scott, well he was quite jealous because of the relationship that Jean had with Xavier, he suspected Xavier and in the end his suspicions were real.

I think he has not really confronted her, this is the moment when, after kissing her, he asks her if her kisses are better than Logan's, I don't remember much more. but even so Jean Ultimate was very close to Xavier, Jean 616 never reached that level of closeness with Logan or Xavier.

BANNED

My goodness, Ultimate Jean was even worse with Scott than 616 Jean.
    Poor Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    My goodness, Ultimate Jean was even worse with Scott than 616 Jean.
    Poor Scott.
    To be fair, almost everyone in Ultimate universe was a grade A ******* from what I've heard. Magneto was a psychopathic terrorist, Logan was a huge creep, Xavier was a manipulative bastard, Nightcrawler was homophobic, Hank Pym was a regular wife-beater, Punisher was a mental maniac...

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    To be fair, almost everyone in Ultimate universe was a grade A ******* from what I've heard. Magneto was a psychopathic terrorist, Logan was a huge creep, Xavier was a manipulative bastard, Nightcrawler was homophobic, Hank Pym was a regular wife-beater, Punisher was a mental maniac...
    Pretty much this. Most UU characters had the positive traits of the originals reduced while the negative ones were magnified - and it's true almost entirely across the board. I think Colossus wasn't crapped all over, but every rule has an exception or fwo.