Page 171 of 514 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221271 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 7705

Can’t resist even only a cover of him. Damnnnnn, marvel wins, again.
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    so they should bring him back just as lame with no fan fair? He deserves better
    Of course not. I'm saying it's possible that they would bring him back in a lame manner, not that they should.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Of course not. I'm saying it's possible that they would bring him back in a lame manner, not that they should.
    there's different people in charge at Marvel now than there was when he was killed off.

Honestly I don't care how Scott comes back, I just want him back. I didn't care for his death in the first place so I don't need a grand return but that's just me.

there's different people in charge at Marvel now than there was when he was killed off.
    And those people took his latest supporting crew before death with...

Emma: mustache twirling evil
    Magik: Possessed by Phalanx, future unsure for the future
    Magneto: mustache twirling evil
    All students from Uncanny: forgotten

So I can see how Cyke fans are a little unsure of the new regime.

I hope he comes back in this annual. the realist in me believes this is just an issue where others reflect on who he was. I don't need 4 different mini-series for him to return, i just want him back

BANNED

I don't even think people here actually believe he'll be back in this, or at least it won't be the full-fledged thing. They could just show in the last pages of Extermination something like a mutant child being attacked by bigots and them all getting blasted away with a red beam and Scott helps the kid escape. Then the annual could be about sightings of him or rumors of him being back spreading and then we could have something like a "Rise of Cyclops" arc later in 2019. Wouldn't put this past Marvel, even if it has too many of the "Return of Wolverine" beats.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    I don't even think people here actually believe he'll be back in this, or at least it won't be the full-fledged thing. They could just show in the last pages of Extermination something like a mutant child being attacked by bigots and them all getting blasted away with a red beam and Scott helps the kid escape. Then the annual could be about sightings of him or rumors of him being back spreading and then we could have something like a "Rise of Cyclops" arc later in 2019. Wouldn't put this past Marvel, even if it has too many of the "Return of Wolverine" beats.
    If the book shows they've actually plans to bring him back then it will good for me.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    And those people took his latest supporting crew before death with...

Emma: mustache twirling evil
    Magik: Possessed by Phalanx, future unsure for the future
    Magneto: mustache twirling evil
    All students from Uncanny: forgotten

So I can see how Cyke fans are a little unsure of the new regime.
    Cyclops doesnt really need them to make a return

BANNED

Not the point.

It would be nice to see this, but would it not be more or less the same as Return of Wolverine? I know he deserves a great story that focuses on him. but a follow-up for months like Wolverine is stupid. besides the guy was already for when the wedding of Kitty and Colossus, why has not he returned yet? It's just silly to me.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Not the point.
    it kinda is. Marvel is past that Revolution stage and if Scott were to return, it wouldnt be a continuation of Bendis' book the way Whedon's was to Morrison. The current regime is more of a back to basics and Id expect Scott's status quo to be more in line to when he was revered, not outcast, so surrounding him with those characters isnt likely

I think when he will return he will be used more with XTAS characters.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    It would be nice to see this, but would it not be more or less the same as Return of Wolverine? I know he deserves a great story that focuses on him. but a follow-up for months like Wolverine is stupid. besides the guy was already for when the wedding of Kitty and Colossus, why has not he returned yet? It's just silly to me.
    That'a why I said there are too many "Return of Wolverine" beats. But I'd say it's better to focus Cyclops return on an arc. Jean had a mini, Logan has a shit ton of them and Charles had a maxiseries. For Cyclops, if you want it to be different, it could be either an arc for a single book or something like Messiah Complex/Second Coming.

BANNED

That'a why I said there are too many "Return of Wolverine" beats. But I'd say it's better to focus Cyclops return on an arc. Jean had a mini, Logan has a shit ton of them and Charles had a maxiseries. For Cyclops, if you want it to be different, it could be either an arc for a single book or something like Messiah Complex/Second Coming.
    I say 8 part book.That's still high i know.