Page 177 of 514 FirstFirst ... 77127167173174175176177178179180181187227277 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 7705
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    AHRNIHAL

You have made pretty clear you don't like Jean many, many times in just a few pages, stop spaming, just appreciate scott and stop bashing her or her interaction with scott, like it or not these are a huge part of the characters from the start.
    I gave up the............ talk.Here we go.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ThePhoenix View Post
    He didn't really move on... Phoenix Ressurection suggests otherwize. Its just that Jean was dead.

Anyway, really excited for the Annual! Maybe Extermination has a secret to tell after all? Uncanny will just start and has an Annual. If that doesn't make make suspicious that something is up...
    I would've been very assured if the dark phoenix did not delay.But it's delay making me think Scott's returned will be delayed too.

some people just see scott as the guy who had an affair and jean as the woman lusting for wolverine but both are wrong. they are actually a pretty good couple and i love it.

Attachment 71930
    Attachment 71931
    Attachment 71932
    That panel of Scott in Jean's grave is simply beautiful. shows how much he can love her and why the whole Schema business is out of character.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Baron of Faltine View Post
    once time i didn't liked Scott Summers that much, not hated it, just kind of neutral toward him. But recently i started reconsidering things about him. I'm still not completely on-board of the "U.S.Summers is awesome and cannot fail" ship, but i'm getting warmer toward him. He is kind of the Peter Parker of the X-men books in my eyes Extremely unlucky and with a passion for blondes and red-heads(with cloned deceased partner to boost).
    He's more human than anyother.Struggling to keep his life together with the all the craziness his life brought upon him(his children for example) & failing but not losing hope,not losing the sight(the irony).

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Baron of Faltine View Post
    once time i didn't liked Scott Summers that much, not hated it, just kind of neutral toward him. But recently i started reconsidering things about him. I'm still not completely on-board of the "U.S.Summers is awesome and cannot fail" ship, but i'm getting warmer toward him. He is kind of the Peter Parker of the X-men books in my eyes Extremely unlucky and with a passion for blondes and red-heads(with cloned deceased partner to boost).
    Actually failing is part of his character, he just tend to succed when necessary

BANNED

AHRNIHAL

You have made pretty clear you don't like Jean many, many times in just a few pages, stop spaming, just appreciate scott and stop bashing her or her interaction with scott, like it or not these are a huge part of the characters from the start.
    Marvel could easily put a OMD and gg Jott

BANNED

That wouldn't be that bad.They can actually start from 0 then.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    I honestly think pulling a OMD on Jean/Scott would have been better than what Morrison did.

BANNED

I honestly think pulling a OMD on Jean/Scott would have been better than what Morrison did.
    Something i can agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    That wouldn't be that bad.They can actually start from 0 then.
    Maybe back in 2001-2004 but not now. It would feel like too much of a rehash of their younger selves which just started from the very beginning. The sh-tty stuff happened. They should just let that stand and move forward. Relationships arent perfect and neither are they. They should be allowed to be amicable exes in the same space before a romance is restarted if that ever even happens

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Maybe back in 2001-2004 but not now. It would feel like too much of a rehash of their younger selves which just started from the very beginning. The sh-tty stuff happened. They should just let that stand and move forward. Relationships arent perfect and neither are they. They should be allowed to be amicable exes in the same space before a romance is restarted if that ever even happens
    Age of X-men can change things a lot.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Actually, I wouldn't mind if all their story together gets wiped, I liked them together but it's time to move on..
    Jean can finally get with Logan and cyclops with Emma with no hard feelings

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Age of X-men can change things a lot.
    yeah thats true but I really hope that event doesnt do massive retcons

BANNED

Actually, I wouldn't mind if all their story together gets wiped, I liked them together but it's time to move on..
    Jean can finally get with Logan and cyclops with Emma with no hard feelings
    Nathan Charles Cristopher Dayspring Summers is the factor here.
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 10-08-2018 at 02:15 PM.

Lol we don't know what the annual is about and some are blowing a gasket at the thought of Jean and Scott interacting.