Page 189 of 514 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199239289 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 7705

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    It would be forgivable if it had happened during a berserker rage, but considering that he antagonized Tyke completely sober (or whatever) it isn’t exactly the same.
    He is used to killing kids..... the x jerks would have thrown a party for Logan if he had killed Tyke, then see the timeline get messed up and he would blame Cyke for pushing him to killed Tyke.....

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    He is used to killing kids..... the x jerks would have thrown a party for Logan if he had killed Tyke, then see the timeline get messed up and he would blame Cyke for pushing him to killed Tyke.....
    The sad part is I can totally see this happening during Schism. I know people like to hate AvX, but to me it was just the cherry on top of the crap sundae that was the Schism storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    The sad part is I can totally see this happening during Schism. I know people like to hate AvX, but to me it was just the cherry on top of the crap sundae that was the Schism storyline.
    Is why I want him to flip the bird to all the x jerks.
    I have never seen Scott have a true friend among the x men. They never consider him a friend, they respected him because he was their leader other then that no.

Is always one drama after the other. I want to see Scott expoler different teams outside the x men and no avenjerks.

At the time of his death the only people close to him like it or not where Emma, Magic, Magneto and the students. Everyone else had a hate bone for him. So if he is in a x team it better be with Emma and Magic.

I have never seen Scott have a true friend among the x men. They never consider him a friend, they respected him because he was their leader other then that no.

Is always one drama after the other. I want to see Scott expoler different teams outside the x men and no avenjerks.

At the time of his death the only people close to him like it or not where Emma, Magic, Magneto and the students. Everyone else had a hate bone for him. So if he is in a x team it better be with Emma and Magic.
    Well, fuzzy elf's pretty sweet as always.

Kurt&Scott_Axis.jpg

Sadly writers wouldn't let any more kindness showed to Scott, so Kurt, and any other people who might be nice to Scott, were hardly around nor given a chance to speak.
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

IDA. Scott had friends within the X-men pre-Schism. The O5 were all genuine friends with him for most of his adult life

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    IDA. Scott had friends within the X-men pre-Schism. The O5 were all genuine friends with him for most of his adult life
    And now Bobby hates him, Hank hates him to an extreme degree, and Angel is half-crazy. All so they could worship the ground Wolverine walked on.

... I hate Schism...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Joker Venom View Post
    Not true. Logan and Scott were never as close as Logan is to Kurt, Ororo, Peter, and Kitty, but before we got idiocy like Schism, Scott and Logan were good friends, and they respected each other. Even in the Claremont/Cockrum/Byrne era when they didn't particularly like each other, they always had each other's backs. I've always seen their relationship like a big brother/little brother dynamic. Big brother gives little brother endless amounts of crap, but no one else better mess with little brother, or there'll be hell to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Papa Moai View Post
    I agree. When people talk about Scott and Logan not being friends or disliking each other, they tend to think about their relationship prior to Proteus-Saga (and of course, the various remakes like the cartoons or the movies that rehash that early rivalry).

The secret to being friends with Logan is not taking it personally when he tries to kill you. C'mon... It's Logan; he does that to everybody.
    I always said, and I repeat.
    Scott and Logan are one of the greatest duos of all time in comic books.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Pretty much why I refuse to call those bunch of jokers that. Way I see it, Emma Frost is the only X-Man left.

BANNED

I totally agree.
    So, you know who the Schism's editor was, right? ¬¬

BANNED

And now Bobby hates him, Hank hates him to an extreme degree, and Angel is half-crazy. All so they could worship the ground Wolverine walked on.

... I hate Schism...
    I don't think Hank hates him anymore, though. In IvX he refers to Scott as "old friend" and says he fought harder than all of the X-Men, even Xavier. Jean still loves him. Bobby and Warren probably don't even think about Scott, so it's irrelevant.

BANNED

... I hate Schism...
    Jason Aaron and that damned Schism have destroyed Logan.
    Scott and Emma were not the only ones to be thrown under the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Jason Aaron and that damned Schism have destroyed Logan.
    Scott and Emma were not the only ones to be thrown under the bus.
    Nah, Way did that with Origins, Aaron just sunk him more and then Cornell pretty much shoot him rigth in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    I don't think Hank hates him anymore, though. In IvX he refers to Scott as "old friend" and says he fought harder than all of the X-Men, even Xavier. Jean still loves him. Bobby and Warren probably don't even think about Scott, so it's irrelevant.
    I don't think that anyone (in universe) hates him anymore frankly, Marvel backpedalled hard on that, thank god. Doubt that it would be adressed in the way that some people here want to, thougth.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I don't think that anyone (in universe) hates him anymore frankly, Marvel backpedalled hard on that, thank god. Doubt that it would be adressed in the way that some people here want to, thougth.
    If they don't, instead they just piled all of the evil (Mutant Hitler) stuff and piled it on top of Emma.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Nah, Way did that with Origins, Aaron just sunk him more and then Cornell pretty much shoot him rigth in the face.
    Well, I have to agree with you.
    **Sigh**