Page 193 of 514 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243293 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 7705
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FUBAR007 View Post
    Hank would take such a statement from Jean more seriously than one from Rachel. Xavier, being the victim in question, would have even more credibility.

I've thought about posing the issue of Bishop's crimes to Jordan White on Twitter to see what he'd say, but my general aversion to social media gets the better of me.

IMO, Bishop should've been killed off at the end of Cable vol. 2, either by Hope or Cable himself.

I don't see Scott doing that. Not on his own, at least. Being Cyclops, being a mutant activist and leader, is who he is. Also, Scott's a famous political figure now. He can't just take off the visor and go be a civilian anymore.

I could, however, see Jean luring him away for a second honeymoon or Emma, if she gets her head back on straight, whisking him away for a lengthy, breezy sexcapade.
    A second honeymoon with Jean would be great for him. Overall I think they would be greater for each other than they used to be, after working through everything that happened during Morrison's run. No Phoenix, no Apocalypse, no mutant extinction. They could actually grow from their experiences, both as a couple and individuals.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    I would Love you for making him n Jean married
    And Curse you for making them join the Avengers
    The hardest choices require the strongest wills

BANNED

I would Love you for making him n Jean married
    And Curse you for making them join the Avengers
    For me, neither.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    For me, neither.
    B-b-but I’m a sucker for romance.

BANNED

B-b-but I’m a sucker for romance.
    We have emma.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    We have emma.
    Umm, I could get on board with Emma if it didn’t start of with an illicit affair.
    I didn’t mind Morrison breaking up Jott n making Scemma .. but the whole fiasco was not executed properly.

She’s a homewreck.

BANNED

Umm, I could get on board with Emma if it didn’t start of with an illicit affair.
    I didn’t mind Morrison breaking up Jott n making Scemma .. but the whole fiasco was not executed properly.

She’s a homewreck.
    Things are way passed that,buddy.

Mighty Member

She’s a homewreck.
    I agree, but this ain't the thread for that conversation. That's a topic for The Rectangle.

Mighty Member

I agree, but this ain't the thread for that conversation. That's a topic for The Rectangle.
    My apologies.
    wouldn’t wanna discuss shippings .. pointless.

BANNED

I think we don't wanna get all out war on that one.Just keep things simple here with just a word.

Mighty Member

I think we don't wanna get all out war on that one.Just keep things simple here with just a word.
    It's good to occasionally remind people that the thread is there.

I wish people would remember there's a Scemma Appreciation thread, too, made explicitly for Scemma shippers. But, no one uses that thread, either.

BANNED

Comment erased, it pertained to shipping even tough maddie isn't part of the triangle. Speaking of the Spanish inquisition, does anyone see Maddie and Scott fixing their relationship in the future?

BANNED

It's good to occasionally remind people that the thread is there.

I wish people would remember there's a Scemma Appreciation thread, too, made explicitly for Scemma shippers. But, no one uses that thread, either.
    Scemma is fine here, that triangle thread is for vs shipping discussions

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

We have emma.
    Some people are really going to get their hearts broken the moment marvel decides to make Emma more than an accesory for Scott.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Comment erased, it pertained to shipping even tough maddie isn't part of the triangle. Speaking of the Spanish inquisition, does anyone see Maddie and Scott fixing their relationship in the future?
    Depends on your concept of "fixing". They could at most have a non-agression agreement, but never an actual friendship and a romantic relationship is pretty much impossible. I know Scott forgave Magneto, who was a thorn on his side since his teen years, during Utopia, but Maddie is pretty personal for trying to kill Nathan. It would be almost like inviting Apocalypse to hang out.