Page 2 of 514 FirstFirst 1234561252102502 ... LastLast

If it is true that he will be back, i just hope that is 616 cyclops not another version...

DA10B3DA-1B8D-4D0E-B21C-0F09B29E288C.jpg

This is my fave Cyclops moment.
    When Onslaught metaphorically flippped him off, so Cyclops threw the entire MU super hero community at him.

https://m.imdb.com/name/nm3953236/

In the grand tradition of turning attractive comedic sitcom actors into Marvel superheroes, I suggest Andy Favreau for the role of Cyclops.

https://m.imdb.com/name/nm3953236/

In the grand tradition of turning attractive comedic sitcom actors into Marvel superheroes, I suggest Andy Favreau for the role of Cyclops.

BANNED

Last edited by CuteClops; 08-05-2018 at 12:13 PM.

I just re-read UXM 201 and damn, Maddie came across horrible. "I have skills, I can earn a living...can you say the same?!" Wow, what a way to emasculate him

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

I just re-read UXM 201 and damn, Maddie came across horrible. "I have skills, I can earn a living...can you say the same?!" Wow, what a way to emasculate him
    This is where I like to play a game called 'reverse the gender of these two characters' and see how those lines come out, as well as the first issue of X-Factor. I think if it was...say, Mark and Sarah, people would be saying that Mark is in desperate need of sledgehammer induced dentistry.

It also reminds me that things didn't work out with Lee Forrester because she couldn't handle this part of Scott's life. If you need someone to stop doing the things that are important to them, that practically define who they are - Then you aren't in love with them.

BANNED

Gonna miss the old one. Had some good talks with you lads and girls there. Oh well. Cheers for a fresh start here and another for Scott in the comics soon enough.

BANNED

Yay, double posting is back.
    Godammit, this forum needs to get its **** together.
    Last edited by PrezValentine; 08-05-2018 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    This is where I like to play a game called 'reverse the gender of these two characters' and see how those lines come out, as well as the first issue of X-Factor. I think if it was...say, Mark and Sarah, people would be saying that Mark is in desperate need of sledgehammer induced dentistry.

It also reminds me that things didn't work out with Lee Forrester because she couldn't handle this part of Scott's life. If you need someone to stop doing the things that are important to them, that practically define who they are - Then you aren't in love with them.
    In total agreement here, is funny when you realized that she looking exactly like Jean wasn't the biggest red flag in the relationship, seriously Claremont what the hell?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

"...are you saying you.. and you alone.. are absolutely essential to the X-Men's survival?"

Well, according to the "M-Day", Decimation, Messiah "Trilogy", DoX, and now 'Extermination', it seems so. ;-)
    Last edited by CuteClops; 08-05-2018 at 04:10 PM.

I suggest this in the Wolverine thread to, but maybe SpiderClops can add the link of the previous Cyclops thread in his first post in case of some user or lurker wanting to see the discussions there.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    "...are you saying you.. and you alone.. are absolutely essential to the X-Men's survival?"

Well, according to the "M-Day", Decimation, Messiah "Trilogy", DoX, and now 'Extermination', it seems so. ;-)
    Extermination might just be a Jean stuff. If that is him on issue 4 then would that be his new uniform?

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    In total agreement here, is funny when you realized that she looking exactly like Jean wasn't the biggest red flag in the relationship, seriously Claremont what the hell?
    There were some good moments between the two, but IIRC when the Scott/Storm fight and leadup happened Claremont already knew X-Factor was happening. I'm convinced he wanted to damage the character as much as he felt he could get away with before handing him off.

Mighty Member

On a separate note, I'd like to take a moment to appreciate the greatest character the previous thread spawned, care of DarthFluffy and elgrey.

Pom-X

Who is Pom-X, you might ask? Pom-X was the telepathic mutant Pomeranian MU!Obama gave Cyke post-Second Coming instead of that useless, meaningless piece of metal. Pom-X is what turns Cyke into an emotionally-stable adult with wholesome love interests. Pom-X also has Cyke completely wrapped under its paw.

Cue the HIGHLIGHT REEL part 1!

Quote Originally Posted by elgrey View Post
    Pom-X downcast after being ejected from a meeting of the League of Nations for 'Giving Summers an unfair advantage in the discussion of mutant rights':

Pom-X relaxing after a busy morning reducing every agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.to hapless slaves who can only use baby talk.

Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie