Page 216 of 514 FirstFirst ... 116166206212213214215216217218219220226266316 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 7705

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Emma has this picture stenciled on her... um... "personal massage device".

lol, so we just need a counter-cover to the one with Scott being mobbed by alternate Emma's; Emma being - okay, maybe not mobbed - pampered? By many alternate Scott's.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    So right now dc got me picking up 8 books and awaiting Young Justice.
    Marvel I only like the x men, and the only book I am picking up is extermination,
    I did pick up ice man 2 just because i miss Emma and not sure about Mr and Mrs x, is not like I will keep ice man on my pull though. This has nothing to do with Cyclops dead is just I have not found a book i like on the x list, however will be picking up x force and black Emma's issue. X..x
    I've been picking up X-Men: Red, and it's disappointed issue-to-issue. I wanted to like it, I thought maybe they'd do something interesting with Jean, but nothing.

I'm getting quite a few things from DC, looking forward to Morrison's Green Lantern (lol).

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    lol, so we just need a counter-cover to the one with Scott being mobbed by alternate Emma's; Emma being - okay, maybe not mobbed - pampered? By many alternate Scott's.
    What cover is this?
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    What cover is this?
    Not sure, during Fraction's run I believe - a Dodson cover. Love their work.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Not sure, during Fraction's run I believe - a Dodson cover. Love their work.
    Personally, the way the Dodsons draw Gambit's nose is enough to turn me off of them.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Personally, the way the Dodsons draw Gambit's nose is enough to turn me off of them.
    I'd have to see it for myself but here's the cover, Uncanny X-Men 518:

Uncanny X-Men 518.jpg

Now let's inverse this.

I'd have to see it for myself but here's the cover, Uncanny X-Men 518:

Uncanny X-Men 518.jpg

Now let's inverse this.
    They just didn't want to add Emma to the annual cover but we all know she is in the middle

BANNED

So right now dc got me picking up 8 books and awaiting Young Justice.
    Marvel I only like the x men, and the only book I am picking up is extermination,
    I did pick up ice man 2 just because i miss Emma
    and not sure about Mr and Mrs x, is not like I will keep ice man on my pull though. This has nothing to do with Cyclops dead is just I have not found a book i like on the x list, however will be picking up x force and black Emma's issue. X..x
    The same here.

I've been picking up X-Men: Red, and it's disappointed issue-to-issue. I wanted to like it, I thought maybe they'd do something interesting with Jean, but nothing.

I'm getting quite a few things from DC, looking forward to Morrison's Green Lantern (lol).
    I tried to read Red, but I found it very annoying.
    And I'm still very upset with Marvel, so I'll keep them off my wallet for a while.
    For now, DC is still my home.

BANNED

I like Clay Mann's Gambit.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    The same here.

I tried to read Red, but I found it very annoying.
    And I'm still very upset with Marvel, so I'll keep them off my wallet for a while.
    For now, DC is still my home.
    I didn't bother with red because of what the writer said about scott. And most ppl have said is a boring book they just keep it because Jean. I was thinking of picking it up and see what happens to Rachel, not a sure thing because i am going to add 2 more books from dc

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    I like Clay Mann's Gambit.
    Is Mann capable of drawing badly? His work is phenomenal.

I didn't bother with red because of what the writer said about scott. And most ppl have said is a boring book they just keep it because Jean. I was thinking of picking it up and see what happens to Rachel, not a sure thing because i am going to add 2 more books from dc
    Yeah, Red hasn’t been good - and more power to anyone who likes it but it’s not a run that will be remembered fondly. It’s not worth it, pick up some other books.

Yeah, Red hasn’t been good - and more power to anyone who likes it but it’s not a run that will be remembered fondly. It’s not worth it, pick up some other books.
    If Rachel or Hope where on the team I would have been more interesting for me.
    If Cyclops comes back I might drop a book from dc to pick his up but if not I really been wanting to catch up on nightwing and GA

Mighty Member

I just find it funny how nobody's raising a fuss about Gabby being in an X-Team, Namor walking/swimming/flying freely, and the team is in an underwater base while the rest of the mutants are at school. Has Storm tried to zap Namor yet for flooding her once-country?
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Mighty Member

If Rachel or Hope where on the team I would have been more interesting for me.
    If Cyclops comes back I might drop a book from dc to pick his up but if not I really been wanting to catch up on nightwing and GA
    Personally, Hope will always be the greatest disappointment and biggest missed opportunity of the franchise.

I'd still read a Summers family book with everyone in it, though. But still, eff Hope.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie