Page 282 of 514 FirstFirst ... 182232272278279280281282283284285286292332382 ... LastLast
Results 4,216 to 4,230 of 7705

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post

Even in a three minute video, Marvel can't help but crap on Cyke.
    Personally liked it was funny .

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke is Slim View Post
    Was searching for JOTT and I stumbled upon this.

Cyke giving Nate his old X-Factor uniform, what issue was this from?

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    It's from the issue of X man when he visits Scott and Jean is their Alaska home
    It was X-man 55

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke is Slim View Post
    Was searching for JOTT and I stumbled upon this.

Cyke giving Nate his old X-Factor uniform, what issue was this from?

I suppose this was Scott's attempt that his son was not half naked out there.
    Wait they are at the home of Scott and Jean, the girl who comes out at the end is Emma?

Spectacular Member Kalternativa's Avatar

Hey guys, I need some help: What are the key issues/arcs for understanding the "end" of Jean and Scott's relationship?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalternativa View Post
    Hey guys, I need some help: What are the key issues/arcs for understanding the "end" of Jean and Scott's relationship?
    I guess Grant Morrison's New X-men and Matthew Rosenberg's Phoenix Resurrection (Their last interaction to date).

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    I guess Grant Morrison's New X-men and Matthew Rosenberg's Phoenix Resurrection (Their last interaction to date).
    Phoenix Resurrection glamorizes them and doesnt do much to help understand the end of their relationship. That would be all Morrison's run and specifically New X-men 139 when Jean confronts Emma and Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Phoenix Resurrection glamorizes them and doesnt do much to help understand the end of their relationship. That would be all Morrison's run and specifically New X-men 139 when Jean confronts Emma and Scott.
    Yep, but it shows the current status of their relationship. Of course, this must be seen after finishing New X-men to understand it.

I would say EVERYTHING new X-men: we must first see the problems they had in communication and how distant they were at that moment, Jean's kiss with Logan, Scott asking Emma for help, the trip to Tokyo, when Emma started to use the disguise of Jean-Dark Phoenix to seduce Scott ... you have to see that really to understand how things developed and all this happened before issue 139.

Spectacular Member Kalternativa's Avatar

Yep, but it shows the current status of their relationship. Of course, this must be seen after finishing New X-men to understand it.

I would say EVERYTHING new X-men: we must first see the problems they had in communication and how distant they were at that moment, Jean's kiss with Logan, Scott asking Emma for help, the trip to Tokyo, when Emma started to use the disguise of Jean-Dark Phoenix to seduce Scott ... you have to see that really to understand how things developed and all this happened before issue 139.
    Thank you all! I want to read to have my own opinion, because there is a some controversy about what happened.

Ideally all of New X-men should be read but 139 is definitely the most important issue and removes the "filler" that has little to do with their relationship. 139 does a good job of summing up the end

BANNED

Morrison's run, all of it, every issue, but 116 is definitely the beginning of everything.

BANNED

Jesus, hopefully it will not happen.
    Sigh.

Could Chris Claremont Rewrite X-Men Continuity With Cable Annual?

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/11...-cable-annual/

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Sigh.

................. ohh well

If you wish to understand them as a couple and what they had to do to be together then you need to read more then just Morrison's run, but if the end of their relationship then just Morrison's. I think you should read more about them to get more of a understanding, like the x force and before that. They had love and it was broken because some writer though it was best for his story...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Sigh.

And it keeps tumbling down...
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.