Page 29 of 514 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast
    BANNED

He allows real cyclops to use his body as a host... Now that'd be intetesting, and turn his dating life a mess

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    That's an interesting possibility, but one I don't think will play out. There's no hint of him in the other solicits. Everything from Uncanny X-men seems to imply that the O5 are gone and Extermination made clear that they're going back. I think it's much more likely that O5 Cyclops does something that really shakes things up. Maybe he does something that will make him more hated, just as he feared when he first arrived in All-New X-men. That would be consistent with Marvel's ongoing efforts to make Cyclops a villain. I don't like that trend at all, but that does seem to be their preference.

Ideally, Extermination lays the foundation for Cyclops' return. Maybe O5 Cyclops does something in the past that sets it up, retaining some sort of knowledge or bringing something with him to help change his future. It's hard to say, but writers and editors have made clear that Cyclops is staying dead. So we may have a scenario in which he's either absent from the X-books or takes on a wholly new role.
    There’s no hint bc that would be a major spoiler before then event began. I think there’s a chance he could remain

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    There’s no hint bc that would be a major spoiler before then event began. I think there’s a chance he could remain
    I would've agreed if JDW and Matthew Rosenberg hadn't already made clear that Cyclops is staying dead. They were pretty overt about it so I'm inclined to believe that they'll keep him dead and/or in Limbo for a while. I hope I'm wrong, though. It certainly wouldn't be the first time Marvel claimed one outcome, but changed things on a whim. X-men Gold #30 is proof enough of that.

I think it's possible that O5 Cyclops will stick around. I also think it's more possible that he does something that sets up his return somehow. We'll have to wait and see, but I look forward to the outcome.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Finally read astonishing annual, what a disappointment.

And I think Tyke may stick around for some arcs in the Uncanny until the real one returns. Or maybe he's going to join some other teams.

If Tyke isn't going home there was no reason for him to leave the Champions.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Too many white guys, plus Waid was the one that put him there. Zub wanted to put one or two OC 's

New Champions artist Sean Izaakse would've actually pushed for him to be kept. He's said that a Cyclops solo is the one thing that would lure him away from the Avengers/Champions offices.

Zub added ONE original character, Snowguard. Wasp and Ironheart actually joined in Waid's last arc. Cyclops might have been there because Waid's a fan, but he removed him because of events in the X books. It was an editorial decision to shake up the roster, which would've happened even if Waid stayed on (the team would've just had Red Locust instead of Snowguard).
    Last edited by Digifiend; 08-21-2018 at 11:13 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

I think overall the cast is pretty crowded

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    He allows real cyclops to use his body as a host... Now that'd be intetesting, and turn his dating life a mess
    Lmfao.... I would like this idea if only BstorM was still alive

Why some thinking that Tyke will stay in the present? Just because of Extermination cover?

Personally I hope this is not the case. I prefer be without any version of Cyclops until the return of the adult version.

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Why some thinking that Tyke will stay in the present? Just because of Extermination cover?

Personally I hope this is not the case. I prefer be without any version of Cyclops until the return of the adult version.
    Is not that, i think they are saying Marvel will keep 05Cyclops so they dont have to bring og Cyclops.

I like Tyke but i dont want him to stay. I want Cyke

They initially classified it bc it was spoileriah and the reveal suggests he and the rest of the team won’t be together

I agree. Accept no substitutes. One of the aspects of superhero comics I like the least is the dilution of the individual by having alternate versions running around so often. I want the X-men leader who is heavily flawed but always strives to do the right thing in the end, even if it means making powerful enemies along the way. Not some inexperienced teenager with none of Cyke's gravitas.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jonas View Post
    I agree. Accept no substitutes. One of the aspects of superhero comics I like the least is the dilution of the individual by having alternate versions running around so often. I want the X-men leader who is heavily flawed but always strives to do the right thing in the end, even if it means making powerful enemies along the way. Not some inexperienced teenager with none of Cyke's gravitas.
    Well,jean seems to be the leader now.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Plans can change.