Page 293 of 514 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303343393 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 7705

Quote Originally Posted by Denirac View Post
    Its Official, Confirmed by Rosenberg: He’s Back:
    https://twitter.com/ashcanpress/stat...336567809?s=21
    I ain't getting my hopes up until I have 100% concrete confirmation. No pronoun game.

I'm loving the 90s uniforms on the cover. I know not everyone is a fan of Rosenberg but I loved how he wrote Havok in Astonishing and think that would translate well over into him writing Cyclops if the character is coming back.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

What?
    No way. They're not leaking that so soon ahead of time, and I would have expected the cover to be classified if they were doing that.
    Although it has been Brisson dicking around with the fans, not Rosenberg.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

I don't think that's 100 percent confirmation, but it's pretty darn close and I'll take it.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    I ain't getting my hopes up until I have 100% concrete confirmation. No pronoun game.
    I feel that in Cyclops case Marvel could do something like what they did with Jean. Tease the return to hype and increase sales but not bring the character back.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I feel that in Cyclops case Marvel could do something like what they did with Jean. Tease the return to hype and increase sales but not bring the character back.
    We had last month’s Tease with the Annual Solicited as- “CYCLOPS DEAD OR ALIVE”, now that Tweet and the Cover for Devastation.

Its looking to me like he’s actually back
    Pull List:
    DC: Batman, Nightwing, Red Hood: Outlaw, Detective Comics, Superman, Action Comics, Young Justice, Legion of Superheroes, John Constantine: Hellblazer, Batman Beyond, Dark Nights: Death Metal
    MARVEL: Fantastic Four, Daredevil, The Immortal Hulk, Venom, Web of Venom, Dawn of X
    BOOM STUDIOS: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Willow, Angel and Spike
    DARK HORSE: Bill and Ted are doomed.
    IMAGE: The Walking Dead: Deluxe

We had last month’s Tease with the Annual Solicited as- “CYCLOPS DEAD OR ALIVE”, now that Tweet and the Cover for Devastation.

Its looking to me like he’s actually back
    The evidence is circumstantial.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

I'm promoting cautious optimism.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

It's good to know that its Rosenberg writing it!! He likes Cyclops. I don't know much about Brisson.

BANNED

Exactly. Who's "he" exactly? Salvador Larroca?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke is Slim View Post
    It's good to know that its Rosenberg writing it!! He likes Cyclops. I don't know much about Brisson.
    He likes Jott. It's quite different from liking Scott.

Spectacular Member

I'm going all in...I'm very hopeful and I want Cyclops back. Hell he and Jaime died in the same issue and Jaime is back already (I know there was some info from his mini and he is currently acting on the side of bad). I'm just hoping it is a good story and they don't trash the last 11 or so years of story. Cyclops was the general during world war and the loser is going to be extinct...so he did everything possible to ensure that the mutant race survived and not only did he do that but it also thrived. So I'm hopeful for his return.

X-Men & Green Lantern Fan Sam Robards, Comic Fan's Avatar

Don't screw me on this, Marvel. PLEEEEASE don't screw me on this.
    What can I say but, "I love comics."

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Since UXM 1 didn't hook me, idk if I should just wait till the cyclops annual in January to start caring about the book.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    IF Cyclops comes back, i would really like him to be a bit different. I know some people here love him even for his mistakes but i think he can be better and learn from them. I would like to see him be a more heroic version again and stop the angst and the drama for a while.

Also i repeat i don't think he is coming back. Tyke is just leaving
    Cyclops at his most villainous was more heroic than half the superheroes in Marvel can ever hope to become.
    Spiderclops is right & both jean is out for a year & leading their own team.What's the problem with tyke then?