Page 298 of 514 FirstFirst ... 198248288294295296297298299300301302308348398 ... LastLast
Results 4,456 to 4,470 of 7705

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Im fine with him coming back but I speak from experience and have witnessed these cheap tactics before. If Im wrong, then I'll gladly admit it
    Thanks you gave me that feeling, i be crying a river of rage if he is not back.

X came back and we all though it was just trolling too.

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    It is true but we could interpret it as 11 will be an issue of Scott and 12 Logan joins the team so it will focus a bit more in him but Scott still has a lot of importance.
    Agree, I just wanted two issues for Cyke.

Fantastic Member

Glad Cyclops is coming back.

I agree with a lot of the posters theories of Cyclops and Wolvie remaining behind on 616 earth, while most are in the age of X-Man world.
    My hope/ speculation is Cyclops comes back before issue 11, like end of 7, before this issue cover which might be 8. Kinda looks like Cyclops optic blast to me that is hitting Bishop. 7E5F359F-A987-43EF-92A5-C3D212261AD3.jpg

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke101 View Post
    I’m more curious as to why people really think they’re going to erase 15 years of Cyke history. Based off JDW saying he prefers a certain era and a few covers? Okay.
    It stems from how Extermination has been playing out and the concern that Marvel would use the O5 kids returning to the past as a mechanism to rewrite Scott's continuity.

Today's announcements suggest that's NOT the route Marvel is taking.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mbm721 View Post
    Glad Cyclops is coming back.

I agree with a lot of the posters theories of Cyclops and Wolvie remaining behind on 616 earth, while most are in the age of X-Man world.
    My hope/ speculation is Cyclops comes back before issue 11, like end of 7, before this issue cover which might be 8. Kinda looks like Cyclops optic blast to me that is hitting Bishop. 7E5F359F-A987-43EF-92A5-C3D212261AD3.jpg
    I thought the same. And I believe this would be the cover for issue 9. 10 has the Legion/X-Man fusion and 11 is him leaving X-corpses behind.

It would make sense, time-wise, since it comes after Extermination #5, which might or might not bring him back.

Fantastic Member

I like the way you think. I never considered extermination 5s release date...hmmm. Either way I hope he comes back in this initial arc in a surprising way.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    Two cover with Cyke and Rosenberg says he come back!? YES!! I hope it doesn't disappoint me but everything seems to point to not.
    I confess, I don't want to believe it, but at the same time I want to...

I'm tired of being upset. I want to like the X-Men again.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    I can easyly remove all the background on that one and place it with only cyke stuff. But 12 he is being cover by logan because not even cyke can have a moment of spot light with out a wolverine having one.
    Nah, I love them both, together, like brothers in arms.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Nah, I love them both, together, like brothers in arms.

Well for me is a big NO,
    Logan only respects cyke as leader nothing more, and the rest of the time trying to sleep with his wife. Not what a brother would do. But that is my opinion and I dont want logan near cyke as a best friend.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Well for me is a big NO,
    Logan only respects cyke as leader nothing more, and the rest of the time trying to sleep with his wife. Not what a brother would do. But that is my opinion and I dont want logan near cyke as a best friend.
    Lol, Logan was the only person trying to do something for Jean and Scott's marriage. the one who screwed it was emma.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 11-15-2018 at 05:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mbm721 View Post
    I like the way you think. I never considered extermination 5s release date...hmmm. Either way I hope he comes back in this initial arc in a surprising way.
    The set it right line has all new meaning for me now.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Lol, Logan was the only person trying to do something for Jean and Scott's marriage. the one who screwed it was emma.
    Yeah she did after Jean was all over Logan
    And we got the best couple ever after it lol joking over old drama

I dont like logan periot, this is because the movies and his stalkers way.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Oh i wasn't trying to bash scemma or say something about jott.

i was just saying that Logan didn't try to screw their marriage or Scott. There is no reason to hate logan because of that. when they were married he kept his distance and even tried to help

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Logan is saint.
    #hailsaintlogan

Anyways changing topic back to Cyke

Do you guys think cyke will be having problems controlling his powers?