Page 299 of 514 FirstFirst ... 199249289295296297298299300301302303309349399 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 7705
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Oh i wasn't trying to bash scemma or say something about jott.

i was just saying that Logan didn't try to screw their marriage or Scott. There is no reason to hate logan because of that. when they were married he kept his distance and even tried to help
    No we don't hate logan because of that.
    I dislike someone else for that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Anyways changing topic back to Cyke

Do you guys think cyke will be having problems controlling his powers?
    The visor is too iconic.So yeah he will have problems.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

AHRNIHAL you will be happier if you block me. We both will.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    The visor is too iconic.So yeah he will have problems.
    At the end of his life he was having problems controlling them.
    But he would not be cyke if he had full control i guss.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

AHRNIHAL you will be happier if you block me. We both will.
    You could also block them. Blocking is a two-way street.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    You could also block them. Blocking is a two-way street.
    I already did.

Quote Originally Posted by mbm721 View Post
    Glad Cyclops is coming back.

I agree with a lot of the posters theories of Cyclops and Wolvie remaining behind on 616 earth, while most are in the age of X-Man world.
    My hope/ speculation is Cyclops comes back before issue 11, like end of 7, before this issue cover which might be 8. Kinda looks like Cyclops optic blast to me that is hitting Bishop. Attachment 73796
    If that is him, my question would be why is he after Bishop?

BANNED

Well for me is a big NO,
    Logan only respects cyke as leader nothing more, and the rest of the time trying to sleep with his wife. Not what a brother would do. But that is my opinion and I dont want logan near cyke as a best friend.
    Nah, in New X-Men, it was Jean who sought out Logan, remember?
    And Jean never been away from Logan when she could. She never said ENOUGH! to him. And just like Logan, Scott and Emma, she's guilty of too many things.

I want Logan and Scott on the same team, but I want Jean as far away from them both as possible, maybe forever. I think that would be best for everyone now.

BANNED

Since messiah complex?A lot.

BANNED

I already did.
    Oh boy.I'm done.

Anyways changing topic back to Cyke

Do you guys think cyke will be having problems controlling his powers?
    I would love it if not and he could see how a normal person even if it is only temporary (he could still wear his visor for combat comfort) but as has been said his visor and his glasses are too iconic so I doubt it happens.

Lol, Logan was the only person trying to do something for Jean and Scott's marriage. the one who screwed it was emma.
    Yes and no, at the beginning of new X-men he had no problem breaking Jean and Scott's marriage. When they woke up after kissing, Jean being in Scott's arms, Logan mentioned something to her and she simply said that she didn't remember anything (obviously so that Scott did not get angry) but if she had taken his offer or really acept his advances, Logan wouldn't have any problem in breaking their marriage. In Morrison's career Logan rejected Jean (I personally saw it out of character) but possibly it was because Logan saw that Jean didn't really want him and saw that she only wanted Scott so he possibly gave up and tried to help Scott to go back with Jean because that's what she really wanted (but only for Jean, Logan has never really been a friend to Scott).

Ultimate Member

I viewed it more as that Logan wouldn't want to help Jean cheat, because he views her as being better than that and he didn't want for her to do something that she'd regret later on and maybe hate him for, not the sleeping with him part but the cheating on Scott part, I think things would be VERY different if Logan and Jean were given a chance without Scott around...

As for Scott, I just hope that when he does come back he doesn't get billed as the great savior of the mutant race as he was supposed to be that before he died, he should more be viewing things that his actions had terrible consequences for those that he loved and that he wants to try to fix things without making things worse...

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Since messiah complex?A lot.
    like what? Cyclops doesnt really have a reason to be after Bishop.

BANNED

It could be just a fight due to a misunderstanding or Cyclops didn't really forgive him. He's not usually one to harbor hatred, but Bishop is too personal to let go. It's the man who did his best and then some to kill his son and granddaughter. Not to mention Charles who, for all effects and purposes, is pretty much Scott's father. And he wasn't even possessed or misled, he did it all consciously. It's hard to let this kind of stuff go, so Scott would have plenty of reasons to hate Lucas. Just not in this story particularly and Bishop's past is pretty much forgotten.

So I'm going more for the usual misunderstandings that happen in superhero comics.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    I viewed it more as that Logan wouldn't want to help Jean cheat, because he views her as being better than that and he didn't want for her to do something that she'd regret later on and maybe hate him for, not the sleeping with him part but the cheating on Scott part, I think things would be VERY different if Logan and Jean were given a chance without Scott around...

As for Scott, I just hope that when he does come back he doesn't get billed as the great savior of the mutant race as he was supposed to be that before he died, he should more be viewing things that his actions had terrible consequences for those that he loved and that he wants to try to fix things without making things worse...
    Considering you're a Jogan shipper and someone who seems like they hate Scott as much as the other two usual suspects, I'm actually amused you'd want him to do anything except for dying again. And beyond surprised that you're posting in his appreciation thread, of all places. But don't let me bother you, it's a free place after all
    Last edited by PrezValentine; 11-15-2018 at 06:23 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post

We all have our own view.It's called headcanon.

And that's already done in uncanny #600.
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 11-15-2018 at 06:26 PM.