Page 3 of 514 FirstFirst 12345671353103503 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Part 2 of the HIGHLIGHT REEL!

Quote Originally Posted by elgrey View Post

(In response to FluffyCyclopsRLZ's post: Kitty's tantrums would be epic. "I'm super smart! I have important things to say! Will someone get that dog away from him?")

The face Pom-X shows Scott when people ask for dogs not to be allowed into meetings:

The face Pom-X shows everyone else when Scott insists that dogs should be allowed to stay:

Scott Summers insisting that he totally has his mind on what is being discussed:

Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Mighty Member

And, of course, AvX still happens.

But now with 100% more Pom-X!

Cue Part 3 of the HIGHLIGHT REEL!

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    I like to think MU!Obama knows better. I mean, Pax Utopia would've totally happened if Cyclops had been flanked by Pom-X rather than Emma, Namor, Illyana and Piotr.
    Quote Originally Posted by elgrey View Post
    Phoenix!Pom-X attempts to bring about world peace:

Floods Wakanda:

Strikes down Xavier:

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    I know, right? Imagine the telepathic conversations.

Scott: No way. We're fighting this to the bitter end.
    Pom-X: But what about that fluffy, happy wonderland we always talked about?
    Scott: I... Oh, alright. But you're going to have to use the puppy eyes on other people, too.
    Pom-X: Yay! It's going to be awesome!

Emma: You magnificent jerk. I still can't believe you pulled this off.
    Scott: I have my moments.
    Last edited by xiyon; 08-05-2018 at 09:27 PM.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Those Kitty freakout scenarios should be a national treasure. So damn funny.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Extermination might just be a Jean stuff. If that is him on issue 4 then would that be his new uniform?
    Extermination happens 20 years into the future. Jean is alive now. Cyclops is dead.
    So the Extermination will happen because Cyclops will not be there to avoid it.
    Jean, Kitty, Storm, Xavier, Wolverine, Hank, Alex... none of them will avoid the beginning of the Extermination. And the question is, will they be able to stop it?

...or will Scott Summers come back from the dead to save the mutant race again?
    Well, I'm counting on it. ;-)

BANNED

So, is Cyclops the chosen one or he steps up by his own choice? I think it's the latter because he doesn't have any flashy powers and his leadership was acquired so he could help the team better, he also usually had most of the opportunities to live a normal life (and the money to do so) but he came back every time to lead the X-Men, his return will probably be by choice and he'll make heaven and earth tremble

Man I miss Fluffy and Grey. I was there for the Pom-X era. Good times.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I suggest this in the Wolverine thread to, but maybe SpiderClops can add the link of the previous Cyclops thread in his first post in case of some user or lurker wanting to see the discussions there.
    Done.

Shame that closing all those long threads does not seem to have made any difference.

Mighty Member

Wait, what happened to the old threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Wait, what happened to the old threads?
    The site has been lagging for over a week. The admins thought that the problem might be too many too long threads. So they closed all threads with over 200 pages.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    The site has been lagging for over a week. The admins thought that the problem might be too many too long threads. So they closed all threads with over 200 pages.
    Oic, the site is still laggy tho.

Gg

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Oic, the site is still laggy tho.

Gg

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Extermination happens 20 years into the future. Jean is alive now. Cyclops is dead.
    Jean, Kitty, Storm, Xavier, Wolverine, Hank, Alex... none of them will avoid the beginning of the Extermination. And the question is, will they be able to stop it?

I think he'll come back at the end of the event. what happens in extermination leads to Scott coming back

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post

I think he'll come back at the end of the event. what happens in extermination leads to Scott coming back

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    I doubt it. I'd love to be proven wrong.