Page 30 of 514 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080130 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Well,jean seems to be the leader now.
    She's a leader now. So is Kitty, as Storm has been at times and all under Professor X at one time or another. Cyke can be and has been an x-men leader while other characters also have leadership roles in the x-men concurrently.

Emma Frost near the infinity gems as a cosmic avenger could mean a Ressurection of Cyclops. I mean Hepzibah brought back Corsair

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Too many white guys, plus Waid was the one that put him there. Zub wanted to put one or two OC 's
    Wasn't he the only white character?

He was. Kamala is Pakistani, Amadeus is Korean, Nova is latino, Miles is black/latino mixed race, and Viv isn't human. The only white character in lineup 1 was Cyclops, and the only white person in the current lineup is Nadia, as Ironheart is black and Snowguard is an eskimo.

Even if Red Locust, Falcon, and Patriot had stuck around, those three aren't white either. Mexican, Latino, and black respectively.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

I think Scott is sticking around
    If that idiot stays in the present, if they'll replace the real Cyclops with that stupid copy, then the X-Office can go to hell.

If Scott stays in the present wouldn't that erase all of adult Cyclops's actions? That would catastrophically change history.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

And that's what Jordan White wants. He doesn't like RightClops. He said it several times.

He also doesn't like Emma and Magneto as heroes, and now look what's going on with them. ¬¬

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    If Scott stays in the present wouldn't that erase all of adult Cyclops's actions? That would catastrophically change history.
    him still being here in present day for as long as he has should have already done that. The fact is we dont know what kind of twists they may pull out and how it will end. It may not be as predictable as people expect

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    And that's what Jordan White wants. He doesn't like RightClops. He said it several times.

He also doesn't like Emma and Magneto as heroes, and now look what's going on with them. ¬¬
    Well, Tyke staying would effect a lot more than RightClops. I would fundamentally change Scott's whole story as well as the O5, ANAD and teams that come after. Marvel doesn't have the stones to contemplate that.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post

I think Scott is sticking around
    What's with this composition? The other O5 are walking (presumably) back to their original place in the timeline, but Tyke is... picking up his discarded visor? Why was it on the ground in the first place? Or is he placing it on the ground? What is this cover telling us about Tyke?

I dont think he's staying in the present at least I hope not. If he did what would be the purpose? They've had six years to do some exciting stuff with him if they wanted to. They didn't. Too late now if you ask me.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post

Lol i needed to see that

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    Well, Tyke staying would effect a lot more than RightClops. I would fundamentally change Scott's whole story as well as the O5, ANAD and teams that come after. Marvel doesn't have the stones to contemplate that.
    Marvel doesn't have to. Their track record shows an excellent ability in ignoring past events and character development to further their new narrative.

See: everything post-AvX

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    What's with this composition? The other O5 are walking (presumably) back to their original place in the timeline, but Tyke is... picking up his discarded visor? Why was it on the ground in the first place? Or is he placing it on the ground? What is this cover telling us about Tyke?
    Pure trollage interpretation would be that Tyke is picking up his discarded visor before joining them. I mean, it's Marvel. Their covers and/or solicits tend to sell lies for hype.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    my totally well-thought out idea I definitely didn't just formulate: He's accepting his legacy and ready to follow the team back.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"