Page 308 of 514 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308309310311312318358408 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 7705
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    They know that Cyke is my Kryptonite.
    Yeah, we're together.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Hey, wano, look what I found. Now, you can change your avatar, pleeease.
    hahahaha

You're a man of culture, one beauty king cyclops avatar coming right up in celebration of the possibility of the greatest X man return, and also Wolverine returning
    Last edited by wano; 11-17-2018 at 12:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OliviaKat View Post
    Madelyne? Yes

The redhead witch? No, she was running around kissing Logan.
    Maddie? Agree.
    cyke did good on cheating Saint Jean, she's a hypocritical witch that never valued him unlike Emma, that loved him until the end
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by oldscottsummers View Post
    Maddie? Agree.
    cyke did good on cheating Saint Jean, she's a hypocritical witch that never valued him unlike Emma, that loved him until the end
    He didn’t even cheat on her properly, He should’ve physically screwed Emma and send some tapes to the redhead witch. I bet she wouldn’t care though, her thotty ass is busy lusting over Logan.
    He should go be with the current Black King.

Btw your signature is everything but the color is TOO BRIGHT.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by OliviaKat View Post
    He didn’t even cheat on her properly, He should’ve physically screwed Emma and send some tapes to the redhead witch. I bet she wouldn’t care though, her thotty ass is busy lusting over Logan.
    He should go be with the current Black King.

Btw your signature is everything but the color is TOO BRIGHT.
    Cyclops and the black king, I don't why but I think that's the title of a XXX film

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Outside of his love for drama on relationships i like everything about JDW's view of Scott, AvX, etc.
    https://twitter.com/cracksh0t/status...20391392985090
    Hopeful, Scott can correct his course.
    To each his own but I wholeheartedly disagree with you n JDW.
    I don’t mind different opinions or perspectives but JDWs reasonings n points were weak.
    “Scott was leading the bad guys” ... ahh this statment is wrong on so many levels.

P.S some of the comments around here are big yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Outside of his love for drama on relationships i like everything about JDW's view of Scott, AvX, etc.
    https://twitter.com/cracksh0t/status...20391392985090
    Hopeful, Scott can correct his course.
    Ok people have different opinions I respect that but you post this in HERE (and you’ve done this kind of things MULTIPLE times) for what?

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    So he called Cyclops team bad guys.... Jean in red was working with a bad guy then. Ooh he is only bad when hanging with Cyke but a hero after.

I cared less and less for Uxm, even with Cyclops coming back.
    True now the excitement is kinda worn out and I lose faith of x office to treat cyke right.

P.S. Image CuteClops posted is awesome! I’m glad wano changed the avatar too lol
    Last edited by Cyyyke; 11-17-2018 at 01:09 AM.
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyyyke View Post

True now the excitement is kinda worn out and I lose faith of x office to treat cyke right.
    To be fair, we didn’t see anything yet. Let’s wait and see how things will unfold then we can be for sure. I’m cautiously hopeful, I’ll give them a fair trial ... I hope they won’t dissapoint.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Cyclops and the black king, I don't why but I think that's the title of a XXX film

P.S. Image CuteClops posted is awesome! I’m glad wano changed the avatar too lol
    Yes.Thank you cuteclops for it & thank you wano for finally changing his avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    To be fair, we didn’t see anything yet. Let’s wait and see how things will unfold then we can be for sure. I’m cautiously hopeful, I’ll give them a fair trial ... I hope they won’t dissapoint.
    I will buy annual and uxm 11, 12 anyway but I’m lowering down my hope. Look what we are getting...avengers are righteous heroes, Emma becomes villain-like. Does it sound like exactly what jdw wants?
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

BANNED

Ok people have different opinions I respect that but you post this in HERE (and you’ve done this kind of things MULTIPLE times) for what?
    "The user" thinks if try enough our view will change & we will worship saint jean.

Mighty Member

I will buy annual and uxm 11, 12 anyway but I’m lowering down my hope. Look what we are getting...avengers are righteous heroes, Emma becomes villain-like. Does it sound like exactly what jdw wants?
    I totally feel you.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Yes.Thank you cuteclops for it & thank you wano for finally changing his avatar.
    C'mon, was my previous avatar so terrible ¿markiplier X wasn't an invention of a twisted mind that craved chaos, or was it ¿

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    C'mon, was my previous avatar so terrible ¿markiplier X wasn't an invention of a twisted mind that craved chaos, or was it ¿
    I always liked your anime cyclops avatar.

BANNED

On a totally unrelated news AoS got renewed for S7 today.The renewal news always comes after a season has ended & S6 is still 6 months away.Seeing how daredevil have a minor wolverine character i assume we will be getting mutant spoilers in AoS S7.Maybe a school will be name dropped.