Page 319 of 514 FirstFirst ... 219269309315316317318319320321322323329369419 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 7705

Guys!

How you think Cyke will react to the "Ideas never die" thingie of Ems?

I Hope a hey honey! i was told you got crazy after i die and killed a bunch of Inhumans but thats ok, we are back at Marvel so we can do whatever we want.

Or

Boo Emma you bad.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    talk about comics characters ≠ talk about real people

I don't mind Scott haters as long as it's not here.
    Btw, Cyke and Emma are constantly trampled on this board. But for some reason, it's forbidden to do the same with Jean.
    Perhaps all the characters could be loved, appreciated and respected in the same way... yeah, I agree with that.
    But, I don't think that's going to happen.
    Either way, I would like the real people to be respected. Like I said, we're talking about real people here, not comics characters.
    Can I just say that I don't like Jean?

I thought I would warm up to her when she was brought back, I thought that maybe I was just reading things wrong since she was dead and gone for so much of the time I have read comics, but nope, I just don't care for her. She is so...I don't know. Like she knows she's perfect and everyone loves her, so why work to be a better person?

I was reading Cyclops, the book with teen Scott and I would like to know if adult Cyclops has ever used a sword?

I'm a new reader so I don't know much about the Starjammers, but is there a way Helpzibah could be Cyclops mother? What if her mutation was like the one beast has. I know Hepzibath is a alien but Corsair said he met her when he was inslave by the shi'ar.

Second question: what is Katherine maiden name? I try to look for it but all I found was Katherine Anne Summers.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkMagnus View Post
    Guys!

I Hope a hey honey! i was told you got crazy after i die and killed a bunch of Inhumans but thats ok, we are back at Marvel so we can do whatever we want.

Or

Boo Emma you bad.
    Lets make babies then we need to have a serious conversation about what I actualy meant.

Something like that. I don't think Scott would hold something against Emma. People say she killed a bunch of inhumans, I don't think she did. The people in the zeppelins where humans working for Ahura.

The only thing I could find is that she is descended from Gloria Dayne (Fontanelle) - but I always wondered if her maiden name might have been Dayspring.

BANNED

Guys!

Or

Boo Emma you bad.
    He would be honored, and he'll understand why she has gone "crazy". He'll forgive and forget and move on, and thank for her love, because this is what he's always done.

And it's certainly what he will do with the X-Men, who knocked him into a pit lava for more than eight months after his death.
    Scott is a good man.

Guys!

Or

Boo Emma you bad.
    Why would he care? That conflict is long gone and the end result is that the mutant race didnt end up extinct which would have happened without Emma's intervention. He may not like her methods but will ultimately fall under the ends justified the means. This is the same guy that sanctioned X-Force when mutantind was being targeted for extinction. Scott isnt going to turn on Emma bc of this

BANNED

Guys!

Or

Boo Emma you bad.
    By right, he should thank her

But Marvel will make him go against Emma because the red woman is back.
    This is why Jean should have remained dead. She ruins Scott’s character, while Emma develop his character.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post

I thought I would warm up to her when she was brought back, I thought that maybe I was just reading things wrong since she was dead and gone for so much of the time I have read comics, but nope, I just don't care for her. She is so...I don't know. Like she knows she's perfect and everyone loves her, so why work to be a better person?

She’s fake.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Lets make babies then we need to have a serious conversation about what I actualy meant.

Something like that. I don't think Scott would hold something against Emma. People say she killed a bunch of inhumans, I don't think she did. The people in the zeppelins where humans working for Ahura.
    There was no funeral, so zero deaths.

i hope Marvel go foward with them!

Scemma are the love story of adults. JOTT is Teenager drama.

I dont Hate Jean i love her. but a reactive proactive modern Jean. is hella better than St Jean Grey

But current Scott is Emma´s and hope they respect that.

The Summers are Frosted.

Guys!

Or

Boo Emma you bad.
    I think Scott will act towards Emma similar to how Batman did to Talia in Batman: The Animated Series. There were obvious feelings there, but the sides they had chosen always came between the two.

I was tempted to think Selina Kyle at first, but she is more of a loner who does her thing for fun than someone with a villainous (or quasi-villainous) organization. Because no matter how well Emma subverts the Hellfire Club, they are always going to be the group that uses non-heroic means even if they are chasing a more noble goal than the originals were.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post

She's not perfect, is flawed and acknowledges that. We saw that in the Red annual when she lashed out at that human that attacked Kurt. She was aggressive and over the top in her behavior but she caught herself and we saw her strive to be better by being empathetic to why he was so angry and checked in on him later to ensure he wouldnt hurt himself. Thats who Jean is

I dont Hate Jean i love her. but a reactive proactive modern Jean. is hella better than St Jean Grey

But current Scott is Emma´s and hope they respect that.

The Summers are Frosted.
    Who is current Scott? He's been dead for 3 years and we really dont know who he'll be when he returns. Jean and Xavier recently returned and both have evolved from where they were prior to their deaths. Who's to say how Scott will be portrayed

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    The only thing I could find is that she is descended from Gloria Dayne (Fontanelle) - but I always wondered if her maiden name might have been Dayspring.
    So Gambit being Cyclops cousin is a possibility even if is so far from it. I seen that last name used by Cable.