Page 336 of 514 FirstFirst ... 236286326332333334335336337338339340346386436 ... LastLast
Results 5,026 to 5,040 of 7705

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Wolverine: "I can't believe you'd do to this to your son. To think you claimed to love him. You monster."
    Cyclops: "Logan, the kid was obviously crazed and dangerous. Of course I put him down. I wasn't going to dick around for years and let him hurt people just so I'd feel better about myself."
    Wolverine: "............"
    Wolverine: "How do you mean?"
    Cyclops: " by the way Logan did you forget you also killed your own kid?" Now if you excuse me Jean is waiting for me in OUR bed.
    Kid Cable: " i am about to be a big brother!"

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Maybe that would explain Rachel's absence in Uncanny.
    We will find out what happen to her soon.

Another idea I've been thinking of is that while dead Cyke has had access to all of tie and space in the weird limbo, he was most likely stuck in. In going there he has had several revelations

-The jack/Emma thing
    -The ongoing mystery of Hitler!Clops
    -WHy Rachel and Storm seem to keep taking naps in the middle of missions

etc..
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by Joker Venom View Post
    I don't want to see him back with Emma. That pairing just never made sense to me. It seemed forced in order to try to give Scott an edge he didn't need. We can acknowledge it was a thing, and it happened, but we don't need it again.

Jean is his soulmate, and I want to see them back together, but it shouldn't happen for some time. Throwing them back together like nothing happened after all this time, would be disingenuous. They need to find their way back to each other.

Having said that, Jean shouldn't be with Logan, either. Way past time to bury that dead horse.
    Staying with Jean, as Scott basically admitted in Morrison's X-Men is his way of "fulfilling' the whole fantasy he had as a kid. That he would be happy with Jean and in his role as leader. fortunately, that didn't come true. Being with Jean, it doesn't make him happy. But he doesn't want to admit it.

Jean's happy and Scott is supposed to be happy. That's the dream right? Admitting that he doesn't want this anymore, that the dream is just a fantasy destroys a foundation of Scott's world. Which, if you know Cyclops is something he can't do.

The whole romance with Emma initially was Scott being taken advantage of. However, after the passing of Jean, Scott learned to express himself with Emma and move on somewhat.

The thing to keep in mind about Scott is that he literally needs to keep himself in control at all times. If he doesn't people die, either directly as a result of his powers or indirectly from his leadership. It's why Scott keeps leading the team, despite his obvious deterating mental health.

To put it into a simply, the whole Jean romance is essentially a symptom of a larger problem. That problem being Scott can't let himself be human and for once lose control. it always seemed like Scott loved Jean way more than she loved him
    Rant
    Jean really is the worst character in Marvel, isn't she?
    Scemma forever Triangle never.
    Scott needs an alpha female like Bettsy.
    What woman wouldn't be attracted to Scott? He's 100% alpha male who tells the Avengers to go f*#& themselves.
    I want cyclops back free from any ginger women to be his own man.
    Logically..
    TeenClops should have lusted for Emma & Cuckoos. Especially Stepford Cuckoos! They're teenage triplet clones of his hottest ex, how could he not be?
    End of rant

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Cyclops: " by the way Logan did you forget you also killed your own kid?" Now if you excuse me Jean is waiting for me in OUR bed.
    Kid Cable: " i am about to be a big brother!"
    No, no, no. That bit was in the same continuity as the "Cyclops being lectured for taking orders from other women and Wolverine getting all pissy about it" bit. Kid Cable is a corpse and no sexy times with Jean.

On the subject of a biblical showdown between Cyclops and Kid Cable, anyone else thinks Marvel might be setting it up so that Cyclops will kill Kid Cable and not want to lead anything or anyone after committing the deed? That'd be kind of totally epic. Cyclops returning from the dead and having to kill an alternate version of his son who was trying to honor him for the sake of saving the ungrateful, hypocritical jerks who threw him under the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Hank called Scott out on being distasteful for kissing Emma at Jean's grave. He didnt express not liking him in Bright New Mourning. Psylocke's issues were with Emma, not Scott. Scott's relationships with the X-men were intact after Jean died and that didnt crumble until the Utopia era starting with Beast. This was independent of Jean
    Ya know considering this and the whole "Maddie looks like Jean but who cares? Let's get you married to her Slim" thing, I'm starting to eel that the others just don't care about Cyke.

No, no, no. That bit was in the same continuity as the "Cyclops being lectured for taking orders from other women and Wolverine getting all pissy about it" bit. Kid Cable is a corpse and no sexy times with Jean.

On the subject of a biblical showdown between Cyclops and Kid Cable, anyone else thinks Marvel might be setting it up so that Cyclops will kill Kid Cable and not want to lead anything or anyone after committing the deed? That'd be kind of totally epic. Cyclops returning from the dead and having to kill an alternate version of his son who was trying to honor him for the sake of saving the ungrateful, hypocritical jerks who threw him under the bus.
    That's...a pretty good reason to quit.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

You mean x man?

BANNED

He's a young strife, problem solved

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    He's a young strife, problem solved
    Well he's already failing. He doesn't even have spikes ro pouches.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

You mean x man?
    I think so, but is Nate confirmed a villain?
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

Quote Originally Posted by Cyyyke View Post
    I think so, but is Nate confirmed a villain?
    Not sure, he might have put all the x men to sleep and make them think they where off in another time of peace. If AoX is not part of Uxm and just another au then no point for him to killed his son, he has die for him once.

You mean x man?
    Yup. Scott Summers does not get breaks.
    Last edited by Conn Seanery; 11-22-2018 at 01:06 AM.

Not sure, he might have put all the x men to sleep and make them think they where off in another time of peace. If AoX is not part of Uxm and just another au then no point for him to killed his son, he has die for him once.
    Yes I've imagined that. Maybe Nate uses this way to save the day in the end of the disassembled event and Scott, Logan and other few x men on earth try to free them from the necessity and bring them back to 616.

Actually I won't say Scott has no real friend among the x-men, they are just more judgmental on his case because
    a)Scott may indeed lack some social skills
    b)Scott bears more responsibility
    c)writers' deliberate character assassination.
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

BANNED

Yes I've imagined that. Maybe Nate uses this way to save the day in the end of the disassembled event and Scott, Logan and other few x men on earth try to free them from the necessity and bring them back to 616.

Actually I won't say Scott has no real friend among the x-men, they are just more judgmental on his case because a)Scott may indeed lack some social skills b)Scott bears more responsibility c)writers' deliberate character assassination.
    FUnnily enough I think as Scott friends you could name Warren, magneto, dazzler maybe, frenzy when she isn't crazy, and yeah I'm done

Obviously pure speculation at this point, but I'm guessing he's the one pulling the strings and building a Pax Utopia 2.0 and that he'll go ballistic when Scott and Logan try to convince him it's just not right to build a world without looove.

Actually I won't say Scott has no real friend among the x-men, they are just more judgmental on his case because a)Scott may indeed lack some social skills b)Scott bears more responsibility c)writers' deliberate character assassination.
    On the bright side, it does make the whole "disbanding the X-Men after Cyclops' death" hysterically funny.