Page 352 of 514 FirstFirst ... 252302342348349350351352353354355356362402452 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 7705
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Can't remember the issue, right now, but Tyke and IceTeen borrowed one the school's vehicles and went to the fair. IceTeen was totally stoked and Jeen was all where the efff are you going???!!!

Fun fact: taking a page from Psylocke and X-23, IceTeen used the "I'm crushing on Angel" tactic to avoid the social stigma of wanting some of that Cyclopean lovin'.

That's the one. What was the issue's number again? Man, I'm really rusty with continuity, lol.
    All new X men 15, not gonna post the cover because I might end up puking and causing severe trauma.

Also I wouldn't blame anyone trying to hit on angel, I don't know if I remember it right but old Cyclops was very happy of having teen angel around

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    All new X men 15, not gonna post the cover because I might end up puking and causing severe trauma.
    Oh, right, that cover. Poor guy tells the girl he'd do anything for her mere days (if that) after she tried to break off their future marriage by making out with another dude, lol.

Also I wouldn't blame anyone trying to hit on angel, I don't know if I remember it right but old Cyclops was very happy of having teen angel around

I checked the cover...oh yeah thanks for not posting

I don’t remember on-panel interaction between Cyke and Teen Angel, but I can never get over the fact that Teen angel was the only one who would trust Cyke no matter what even when he’s with Magneto who’s young O5’s biggest enemy, just as his old self did.
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

Quote Originally Posted by Cyyyke View Post
    I checked the cover...oh yeah thanks for not posting

I don’t remember on-panel interaction between Cyke and Teen Angel, but I can never get over the fact that Teen angel was the only one who would trust Cyke no matter what even when he’s with Magneto who’s young O5’s biggest enemy, just as his old self did.
    Angel doesn't have a crush on Cyke. Of course he didn't buy into the rrrhate.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 11-26-2018 at 11:43 PM.

Angel doesn't have a crush on Cyke. Of course he didn't buy into the rrrhate.
    Naaaaaaahhhhh I can’t hear you I’m loving Warren/Scott sorrrrrrry
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

Quote Originally Posted by Cyyyke View Post
    Naaaaaaahhhhh I can’t hear you I’m loving Warren/Scott sorrrrrrry
    That's the amusing/tragic irony. Scott/Warren would make a fabulous yaoi couple.

Can't remember the issue, right now, but Tyke and IceTeen borrowed one the school's vehicles and went to the fair. IceTeen was totally stoked and Jeen was all where the efff are you going???!!!

Fun fact: taking a page from Psylocke and X-23, IceTeen used the "I'm crushing on Angel" tactic to avoid the social stigma of wanting some of that Cyclopean lovin'.

That's the one. What was the issue's number again? Man, I'm really rusty with continuity, lol.
    And Logan took Warren in the X-force divorce. XD
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

That's the amusing/tragic irony. Scott/Warren would make a fabulous yaoi couple.
    I ship them to the moon and back

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    And Logan took Warren in the X-force divorce. XD
    The only time Logan took Scott's lover.

BANNED

Hell yeah! so who's the seme and who's the uke? It'd make sense for warren to be initiator and cyclops to be the "minor" or shy one, totally fits their personalities, altough I'd see warren having some doubts because at least in their youth he always saw cyclops as a rival of sorts, and he's also the leader.

https://pm1.narvii.com/6418/d26721d7...ee074b9_hq.jpg
    Last edited by wano; 11-27-2018 at 12:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    I ship them to the moon and back
    Solid pick. Any other Cyke ships you approve of?

Used to be a big ScEmma fan, but Gillen ruined it biiig time for me. Watching folks pulling the victim card while they're stabbing someone in the back is just annoying as all effff, really.

Hell yeah! so who's the seme and who's the uke? It'd make sense for warren to be initiator and cyclops to be the "minor" or shy one, totally fits their personalities
    Honestly? If we're looking at all the hilariously unintentionally yaoi subtext peppered in 616-verse, Cyke would be more of an aloof, non-instigator top whenever paired with dudes.
    Last edited by FluffyCyclopsRLZ; 11-27-2018 at 12:17 AM.

Hell yeah! so who's the seme and who's the uke? It'd make sense for warren to be initiator and cyclops to be the "minor" or shy one, totally fits their personalities, altough I'd see warren having some doubts because at least in their youth he always saw cyclops as a rival of sorts, and he's also the leader.

https://pm1.narvii.com/6418/d26721d7...ee074b9_hq.jpg
    Warren will always be the uke that pushes Scott down and shows him what love is really about.

Yeah? Any other Cyke ships you approve of?

Used to be a big ScEmma fan, but Gillen ruined it biiig time for me. Watching folks pulling the victim card while they're stabbing someone in the back is just annoying as all effff, really.

Honestly? If we're looking at all the hilariously unintentionally yaoi subtext peppered in 616-verse, Cyke would be more of an aloof, non-instigator top whenever paired with dudes.
    I hate anyone with him is me and him for ever.... Kidding half of it. I don't ship him with anyone but Storm, Emma, Warren, Wonder Woman, Talia, Dejah Thoris. Some of the guys here (looking at Bell) ship him with Kori, I ship him with Dick.

BANNED

Why marvel still isn't giving us updates?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post

I hate anyone with him is me and him for ever.... Kidding half of it. I don't ship him with anyone but Storm, Emma, Warren, Wonder Woman, Talia, Dejah Thoris. Some of the guys here (looking at Bell) ship him with Kori, I ship him with Dick.

Sorry for asking but who is that?

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Sorry for asking but who is that?
    john carter of mars wife.