Page 4 of 514 FirstFirst 123456781454104504 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Done.

Shame that closing all those long threads does not seem to have made any difference.
    Thanks.

Honestly, i don't even know how they choose some to close some of the threads, Wolverine and ROMY thread had to close, but Psylocke and Gambit didn't in spite the fact that they had far more post than those 2

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Thanks.

Honestly, i don't even know how they choose some to close some of the threads, Wolverine and ROMY thread had to close, but Psylocke and Gambit didn't in spite the fact that they had far more post than those 2
    The admin was fast-skimming because he had to go through every forum, and he only looked on the first pages only. So he missed some by mistake.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    I think he'll come back at the end of the event. what happens in extermination leads to Scott coming back
    Well I thought Extermination will in fact be the departure of the O5 and the return of cyclops, no?

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Well I thought Extermination will in fact be the departure of the O5 and the return of cyclops, no?
    It will be. Jordan White even put up a teaser on his twitter featuring Scott that said "make it right." if he doesn't come back after this, there is a good chance i'm out

It will be. Jordan White even put up a teaser on his twitter featuring Scott that said "make it right." if he doesn't come back after this, there is a good chance i'm out
    I think it's unlikely that adult Cyclops will come back at any point in Extermination. At most, it'll set up his return, which will probably be its own event. But I doubt it'll actually bring him back. From everything that has been teased, this story is all about the O5 going back to the past. I think that's the most it'll do.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I dont think thats an indication that Scott will be back. Marvel trolled Jean Grey fans for 14 years worth of teasers before they put out a press release announcing her real return

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

I remember Rosenberg saying on SDCC that there are no plans to bring Cyclops back at the moment. He said something like so many people came back recently and they want to tell their stories that they feel bringing scott back could interrump their stories. Keep in mind that he likes Scott, so i doubt there is any bad intention behind his comments.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I think it's unlikely that adult Cyclops will come back at any point in Extermination. At most, it'll set up his return, which will probably be its own event. But I doubt it'll actually bring him back. From everything that has been teased, this story is all about the O5 going back to the past. I think that's the most it'll do.
    What's funny is the O5 were brought here in the first place to "show Scott the error of his ways." Now he's not even around. Boy, that plot thread really flew off the rails.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I think the events of Extermination will set up his return. I don't think he'll necessarily magically come back at the end, but i think it will essentially be the first step. it could even be something like Hawkeye at the end of House of M

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Something close to it, if the 05 do go back then there would be no Cyclops. Iike many i also think it is setting up his returned. He die of panel so him coming back might mean some how Tyke remember how his adult self die and avoid that fate. After all they began the story about Scott. Is only fiting that they end it about him making some things right. Then we get his story about redemption.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Something close to it, if the 05 do go back then there would be no Cyclops. Iike many i also think it is setting up his returned. He die of panel so him coming back might mean some how Tyke remember how his adult self die and avoid that fate. After all they began the story about Scott. Is only fiting that they end it about him making some things right. Then we get his story about redemption.
    Scott has to die. Him avoiding his death in DoX would only create a splinter timeline. Too much time has passed and alot happens contingent on him being dead. It creates a big plothole were they to go that route and retroactively say he never died and act like the past 3 years didnt happen. No, he has to actually be resurrected instead

Scott has to die. Him avoiding his death in DoX would only create a splinter timeline. Too much time has passed and alot happens contingent on him being dead. It creates a big plothole were they to go that route and retroactively say he never died and act like the past 3 years didnt happen. No, he has to actually be resurrected instead

Mighty Member

They better bring him back with a good story. We want a good story revolving cyclops and a Jean Grey reunion. I honestly hope they won’t troll us for 14 years. We want the old X-Men back.

Cyke lays down the rules.

Astonishing annual preview out yet?