Page 409 of 514 FirstFirst ... 309359399405406407408409410411412413419459509 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 7705
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    I'd choose Frenzy, Dani Moonstar, Magik and Karma.
    I do like Magik. I really liked how loyal she was to him. She was kinda like his bodyguard/protégée and I always loved that scene when she and Magneto broke him out of jail...so yeah I would be cool with her in a team book with him

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Welcome back, you're missed, also nate Grey and cable are genetically the same guy
    Glad to be back from my Site Induced Vacation.

I always thought Cable and X-Man were so different because Maddie's genetic code wasn't stable, so Cable has a lot more signs of paranoia and schizophrenia. But that might be headcanon on my part.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    welcome back... and stay with us, pls.
    My temper might make that tricky. I just need to stay away from the rectangle thread.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    I remember that too. Does anyone recall the first use of the name Nathan? He was called Christopher for most of the run in X-Factor
    IIRC, baby Nathan wasn't named on-panel until Inferno or just before.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    I know the baby wasn't originally planned to grow up and become Cable so I'm wondering if the name switched from Christopher to Nathan once that decision was made? I'm not 100% positive on this, but I think the name switched from Christopher to Nathan once they established that connection during the first year of the Cable solo book.
    The switch was made after Louise Simonson left the franchise and shortly before Claremont left. Shortly thereafter, Bob Harras and Jim Lee came up with the idea that Cable was baby Nathan all grown up. That's when Cable started being called "Nate" in X-Force. That's also when Scott, Jean, and everybody else stopped referencing baby Nathan as Christopher.

Scott hating the name "Nathan" was a Simonson/Claremont thing.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    My temper might make that tricky. I just need to stay away from the rectangle thread.
    Welcome back, and yeah stay away. I been staying away or adding ppl to my ignore xD

We missed you.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Welcome back, and yeah stay away. I been staying away or adding ppl to my ignore xD

We missed you.
    I've found it's always best to put the worst offenders on ignore. Anyone who comes into any appreciation thread for the purpose of trashing that character gets stuffed there on the first offense. Mind you, criticism from someone who likes the character but is part of another fandom isn't enough - it has to be someone whose purpose is to trash them.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I've found it's always best to put the worst offenders on ignore. Anyone who comes into any appreciation thread for the purpose of trashing that character gets stuffed there on the first offense. Mind you, criticism from someone who likes the character but is part of another fandom isn't enough - it has to be someone whose purpose is to trash them.
    Actually I just added 3, I don't mind that they dislike Cyclops but they take it way too and i mean too far. Even to the point to attack Cyclops fans. But mostly reading the same thing over and over again about Cyke and his one Big mistake of almost having sex with a blond get boring and I just don't want to see it. Not going to let haters spoil the fun and happiness of my favorite character coming back.

BANNED

Welcome back!
    It's good to have you here again.

It's not so bad over there. We've upgraded the bar and installed new recliners.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfhammer View Post
    It's not so bad over there. We've upgraded the bar and installed new recliners.
    And we've got a yaoi / fan fiction section for some reason... Also we need retro weekends, I'll give the gist later

As for the warzones, message to everyone, don't get angry at things you can't control and try to always have fun, if you're frustrated instead of having fun in the forum, take a chill pill or come here, I think the previous thread was named chillclopia for a while

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    And we've got a yaoi / fan fiction section for some reason... Also we need retro weekends, I'll give the gist later

As for the warzones, message to everyone, don't get angry at things you can't control and try to always have fun, if you're frustrated instead of having fun in the forum, take a chill pill or come here, I think the previous thread was named chillclopia for a while
    I blame Fluffy and Diana for the yaoi stuff.

I am bored, I need Scott back

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    It's just around the corner, but it feels like forever.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    I'll wait patiently, got lot in my hands with French, and I New league of path of exile and college paperwork

We've waited 5 years, 3 months will be nothing