Page 429 of 514 FirstFirst ... 329379419425426427428429430431432433439479 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 7705

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    I tried to do this pose but this guy already has it mastered

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Abbz_A, making me happy thinking Uxm 13 was out xD.
    It better be Jean/Scott/Emma and Wifi hugging it out.
    Hahah Oops.

Turns out it’s just a new team. But I’m excited for Scott.

Hey guys is X-Men Red worth checking out? Jean's not my favourite but I don't dislike her either. Also, is it going to continue or is it like a mini-series?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frostberg View Post
    Hey guys is X-Men Red worth checking out? Jean's not my favourite but I don't dislike her either. Also, is it going to continue or is it like a mini-series?
    This is coming from a Jean fan .....Stay away from Red! It’s so bad.
    it was soooo disappointing. We’ve waited 15 years for her and we got that.

Cassandra Nova was so weird, I wanted a new villain.
    Btw The pacing sucked so badly too.

Don’t pick it up.

No there’s no continuation. It’s a mini.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    Basically:

1. Cyke flat out attacked/murdered Inhumans civilians out of genocidal spite.
    2. Cyke tried to alter the T-cloud out of semi-genocidal spite, screwed up big time and got a whole lot of innocent folks killed.

Folks didn't really bother so much with actual theories as opposed to "ZOMG, Cyclops' real mutant power is to screw up, what an evil/stupid douche, lolololol, this is the greatest story ever, the payoff will be awesome and there's no way this could backfire, ever!"

For the sake of fairness, some folks did go "Oooh, something happened, we don't know what, but maybe Cyke's not 1000% evil and he's just hiding, it will all make sense, be patient!" Not enough commitment for me to refer to it as actual speculation.

At any rate, pretty much everyone who'd speculated/patronized went dead silent after DoX, lol.
    Thank you.Pretty much what i imagined.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Oh yeah, there's a general marvel forum.

I visit that exclusively for Doom.

BP is 120 back, Thor is 80,
    Thor is 80 pages back?Pretty sure that's 2014 thread.Let me check it out.

Edit:I was right.
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 12-08-2018 at 05:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    This is coming from a Jean fan .....Stay away from Red! It’s so bad.
    it was soooo disappointing. We’ve waited 15 years for her and we got that.

Cassandra Nova was so weird, I wanted a new villain.
    Btw The pacing sucked so badly too.

Don’t pick it up.

No there’s no continuation. It’s a mini.
    Oh that's disappointing. More than Jean I thought Cassandra Nova would be cool, I've just read Whedon's Astonishing when she was (or Emma's projection of her) messing with Emma with her in it but that was great.
    Any mentions of Scott or reminiscing about him in it?

Mighty Member

Oh that's disappointing. More than Jean I thought Cassandra Nova would be cool, I've just read Whedon's Astonishing when she was (or Emma's projection of her) messing with Emma with her in it but that was great.
    That’s the thing, both Cassandra and Jean were disappointing. Like ALOT

There was a mention of Scott in the Red;annual ... Jean calling him husband and wishing he was next to her.
    There was also a heartwarming scene between Storm and Jean.

Rachel was ... as usual... useless
    And Gabby ruins everything
    Last edited by Abbz_A; 12-08-2018 at 07:03 AM.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

This is coming from a different Jean fan: It's my favorite X-title going on right now. Red is a very polarizing series. Some people really like it, some people really hate it. I'd suggest reading a scan or two before deciding.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

This is coming from a different Jean fan: It's my favorite X-title going on right now. Red is a very polarizing series. Some people really like it, some people really hate it. I'd suggest reading a scan or two before deciding.
    Maybe I will, I'm just hoping if the villain's not great there's a bit of nuance to Jean's characterization and not the Her Royal Highness treatment that I've seen a few times.
    On a different note though do you guys have confidence in the Uncanny writers to do Scott and Jean's first meeting post resurrection right? I'm hoping they acknowledge their affection for each other but don't get back together personally.

BANNED

Would you like it if it didn't feature Gambit?

Anyways... Guys... DC... Young justice actually featuring the YJ4 (Cassie, conner, Tim, impulse) but... Bendis I'd writing it... Should I?

Mighty Member

Maybe I will, I'm just hoping if the villain's not great there's a bit of nuance to Jean's characterization and not the Her Royal Highness treatment that I've seen a few times.
    On a different note though do you guys have confidence in the Uncanny writers to do Scott and Jean's first meeting post resurrection right? I'm hoping they acknowledge their affection for each other but don't get back together personally.
    I wishhhhh!

But Marvel decided to bring drama into it, and rnt gonna handle it well. Apparently, Scott n Jean rnt getting back tgt anytime soon.

Edited; come over to Jott appreciation thread ... some Cyke fans gon jump on us
    Last edited by Abbz_A; 12-08-2018 at 07:50 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post

Anyways... Guys... DC... Young justice actually featuring the YJ4 (Cassie, conner, Tim, impulse) but... Bendis I'd writing it... Should I?
    Breh, Gambit role was close to non-existent. Red was more about Gabby than Jean ... she’s like this super intelligent know it all prodigy. Pfft Taylor.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post

There's a hell of a lot of Gambit fans complaining about how little he's doing in it.
    But yeah, my all-time favorite three characters (Jean, X-23, Gambit) are all in this, so... I'm a little biased.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

BANNED

I hope they meet, I hope they talk, I hope they apologize for their own mistakes, I hope they decide to go their own way.
    I hope they are just good friends and nothing more.