Page 445 of 514 FirstFirst ... 345395435441442443444445446447448449455495 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 7705

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    No pre view of extermination #5?
    Tomorrow if there is going to be one.

BANNED

No pre view of extermination #5?
    Not yet.I am waiting for it to drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Emma had her own reasons to dislike Jean separate from Scott. Maybe not good ones, but they mattered to Emma. Mostly they centered on Emma's perception that no matter what she did, she would always be suspected, and no matter what Jean did, she would always be loved.

Basically, her perception goes like this....

"Emma, you saved us all, at great personal risk to yourself. What's your angle?"

"It's OK that you murderized all those people Jean, you're still the best one out of all of us."

Cue Emma's rage face...
    Scott never disliked Jean. Emma was right that the x men took everything Jean did even if it is questionable as good. If she had been the one to killed X they would have forgiving her that issue xD

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Emma had her own reasons to dislike Jean separate from Scott. Maybe not good ones, but they mattered to Emma. Mostly they centered on Emma's perception that no matter what she did, she would always be suspected, and no matter what Jean did, she would always be loved.

Basically, her perception goes like this....

"Emma, you saved us all, at great personal risk to yourself. What's your angle?"

"It's OK that you murderized all those people Jean, you're still the best one out of all of us."

Cue Emma's rage face...
    Awh that’s sad.

Emma is envious tho.

I want that pre view xD Mimic or Scott.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Oh, my vote is obvious; Jott

Now, don’t get me wrong .. I love Emma as a character, I loved Scemmas stories n journey but not the couple itself. The foundation of the relationship is illicit.

What Jean n Scott shared was true love imo
    Emma and Scott shared love ... for some time, but I don’t remember any romantic moments between the two.
    Jean was never entirely in the relationship. She's always been in love with Logan.
    Unfortunately Scott never got rid of Jean's ghost. To me, this is one of the worst tragedies in his life.
    That said, Jean still need to ask Scott for forgiveness.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Jean was never entirely in the relationship. She's always been in love with Logan.
    Unfortunately Scott never got rid of Jean's ghost. To me, this is one of the worst tragedies in his life.
    That said, Jean still need to ask Scott for forgiveness.
    Jean was always in love with Logan? How, just how?
    I don’t understand, if she was truly in love with Logan .. why not shag him? Why not make him your side piece?
    They have shared so many issues together and we got 3 kisses. Real love huh?

Jean needs to apologise for being selfish when her husband needed the most ... that I agree.

I don’t understand, if she was truly in love with Logan .. why not shag him? Why not make him your side piece?

Jean needs to apologise for being selfish when her husband needed the most ... that I agree.
    He's going by captions in the Red annual that referred to Rachel and Laura as daughters of men she's loved

BANNED

Mimic looks fine!

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    He's going by captions in the Red annual that referred to Rachel and Laura as daughters of men she's loved
    Oh lol xD reaching much?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Marvel should just quit straddling the line - none of this winking nonsense. Even the vaguest hints feed the fire. If Jott is the path moving forward then it should be free from the garbage that is love triangles/squares.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Marvel should just quit straddling the line - none of this winking nonsense. Even the vaguest hints feed the fire. If Jott is the path moving forward then it should be free from the garbage that is love triangles/squares.
    This. So much this.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by OliviaKat View Post
    As a Cyclops fans, are you fond of Emma or Jean? Scemma or Jott?
    All these Jean fans want him with Jean to boost her image.

I vote Emma.
    Since you're new, we have a thread specifically devoted to Jott vs. Scemma: The Rectangle.

BANNED

Okay.
    Maybe Jean and Scott get back together, and Scott and Emma can kiss each other now and then. Or Scott and Frenzy, or Scott and Maria Hill, or Scott and any other woman.
    That would have no problem, right? Who cares about kissing, right?