Page 463 of 514 FirstFirst ... 363413453459460461462463464465466467473513 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 7705
    Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Alright, so we have yet more confirmation that Cyke spent a crapload of time in the gym in the afterlife. That is NOT the guy who died in Emma's arms, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    I'm fine with the team overall. As for Scott's costume, I like the 90's uniform, but for some reason it doesn't seem to fit here. I think the visor and headpiece are throwing it off. It could be updated and I'd be fine with that.
    The mouth and chin make me think of a guy who has pulled his dentures out, but on the body of a 20ish bodybuilder. Along with the unkempt hair of a parody of an emo kid that doesn't bother taking care of himself in the least. Multiple contradicting images with those pieces taken individually that make an incoherent whole.

So we have a team full of characters that have either died, came back from the dead or have magic powers connected to the dead. Could this be the theme of the Book?

But besides that i can't wait to read this. Cyclops and Wolverine back from the dead and in the same book and both leaders on the same team? Done, im reading it.

Havok, Hope, Warlock, Banshee, Madrox, Wolfbane, Dani and Magik. This is a big team with a lot of issues, dealing with lost and trauma. They all look broken a little bit, i know half of them are dealing with stuff now in their stories but i want to see how they all got together.

And i really hope they fix Banshee, such a waste of a character to be left like that.
    The dream is dead, so wake up and fight!

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Dammit, every time I see Alex on that cover, I start laughing, lol.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Alex looks like Superior Iron Man. LMAO

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Dammit, every time I see Alex on that cover, I start laughing, lol.
    I know, right?

"I led an Avengers team! I should be in chaaarrrrggggeeee!!! Waaaahhhhh!"

Scott's wearing the wrong uniform for this cover.

He should be in pajamas. For he wishes to return to the peaceful sleep away from all these people.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darkgreed View Post
    So we have a team full of characters that have either died, came back from the dead or have magic powers connected to the dead.
    I’m pretty sure you can grab eight X-Men at random and still fulfill that.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    The mouth and chin make me think of a guy who has pulled his dentures out, but on the body of a 20ish bodybuilder. Along with the unkempt hair of a parody of an emo kid that doesn't bother taking care of himself in the least. Multiple contradicting images with those pieces taken individually that make an incoherent whole.
    I think that's an apt description of the image as a whole. Kinda makes you wonder...

I also just realized his ear is showing when it should be covered by the visor.
    Last edited by TheDeadSpace; 12-18-2018 at 04:23 PM.
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

The panties need to go. Other then that he has been working out Lol
    How dare you shave him marvel.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post

I'm going to assume this list is for fun. 3 of those guys should be in AoXM. Cassandra is...dead?

I thought Dark Beast was dead. Da Heck did...Callisto do?

And low and behold, the minute Scott returns, so does Sinister.
    I think it'll be a join or die list, some of them die

Mighty Member

So Logan, Magick?(Cuckoos should be in AoXM and other blond...Lady MAstermind but I doubt it), Half Dead Banshee, MAdroxx, Havok's b%$ch-face, Warpath?, Warlock(dude in the cloak has some weird tron-esque stuff going on), I literally don't know(Marrow or WOlfsbane), and...

Oh god this is Scott's punishment. No one tell Xiyon.
    The upside? Yana and Cyke on the same team. The downside? Everything else including Cyke's outdated yellow briefs and...

and...

-strangled scream-

Er, yeah... like I said. Marvel definitely finds a way to dig deeper than rockbottom. Ugh. Hard pass. Have fun y'all!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke is Slim View Post
    Not a fan of Hope but I'm actually glad to see her.She & Cyke have some unfinished business.
    I'm still hoping for reconciliation and family-bonding between the two, but I honestly can't trust anybody in the X-Office to pull it off. Especially with this picture showing off edgelordism. Hard. Effing. Pass.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    The upside? Yana and Cyke on the same team. The downside? Everything else including Cyke's outdated yellow briefs and...

and...

-strangled scream-

Er, yeah... like I said. Marvel definitely finds a way to dig deeper than rockbottom. Ugh. Hard pass. Have fun y'all!

I'm still hoping for reconciliation and family-bonding between the two, but I honestly can't trust anybody in the X-Office to pull it off. Especially with this picture showing off edgelordism. Hard. Effing. Pass.
    WHo told Xiyon?

ALso I do hope the bad blood between Scott and Hope is finally lifted. SUmmers UNITE!
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

I'm going to assume this list is for fun. 3 of those guys should be in AoXM. Cassandra is...dead?

I thought Dark Beast was dead. Da Heck did...Callisto do?

And low and behold, the minute Scott returns, so does Sinister.
    Wish we could get Gillen's Sinister back because that was an awesome look for him. Reverting back to the flat-top/no beard/shitty shredded cape was such a regression.

Quote Originally Posted by FluffyCyclopsRLZ View Post
    I know, right?

"I led an Avengers team! I should be in chaaarrrrggggeeee!!! Waaaahhhhh!"
    What makes it even better is with how Jamie's head is tilted, he's staring at Alex like he's saying "You stupid bastard," lol.

Scott's wearing the wrong uniform for this cover.

He should be in pajamas. For he wishes to return to the peaceful sleep away from all these people.
    Hahahahaha, that is the face of a man that doesn't want to do this **** again.

BANNED

We get SwoleClops, Wolverine, a non all-star cast. Honestly, apart from the ugly uniform, I'm pumped for this book. As I said in the other thread, the fact that all of this had a build-up and context just helps.