Page 471 of 514 FirstFirst ... 371421461467468469470471472473474475481 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 7705

What Jokerz79 says is true. All of it but it doesn't help how many over simplify the whole thing in just one sentence. "Scott left Maddie for Jean." It doesn't help either that Jean herself told Scott he abandon his wife and son in hopes of Jean falling into his arms.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    That’s not in Scott’s character trait either.
    Oh, so kissing is adultery too?
    Thank you for clarifying. LMAO

I still don't like X-terminated.

The Annual better make up for this.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Oh, so kissing is adultery too?
    Thank you for clarifying. LMAO
    I’ve always said it’s cheating tho.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    I’ve always said it’s cheating tho.
    Well, I'm satisfied.
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Im fine with them pulling a Wolverine with him. Have the final panel of Extermination showing an adult Cyclops alive somewhere and then nothing until next year. Keep everyone speculating and guessing and build up to his actual return
    yep called it months ago

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    yep called it months ago
    I called mysterious hooded figure, but at least I still got the series right.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Yes, sure, tell this to Claremont, to Maddie fans, and to 90 percent of people who remember Scott leaving Maddie and the baby in Alaska because Jean needed to take her way back in the X-world, with Scott and his son.
    People are entitled to their own opinions not they're own facts and facts are Scott didn't just walk out on his happy family life to shack up with his ex and I don't care how much Claremont tries to use Liberty Valance Syndrome to try and make it so.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    spoilers:
    Calling it now, both Wifi and Cyke are AU.
    end of spoilers
    So they killed their 616 self so no one would know? If anything bad happens to young Cyclops it needs to happen to this Cyclops but if it didn't then people would find out about it right away. So they needed 05 Cyclops back home where he belongs. Omg no too much for my brain.

I think is just 616 Cyclops, exp that his costume actually makes me think it might not be him. You better not be right.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Thank God the forum has members like Jokerz who read the books.

From my recollection, Scott doesn't leave Alaska with the intention of abandoning his wife and kid. When he gets the balls to contact Maddie to tell her that he's back in the superhero business, she disappears into the aether with baby Christopher.

Also I don't think Scott tries anything with Jean until he gets custody of Nathan and Maddie is declared dead (although she's with the X-Men at the time).
    You are both correct. I really think that CC wanted Maddie to be an alternate Jean, just in case he wanted to bring her back.

BANNED

Scott, Maddie, Nathan and Jean.
    Exchange Jean for any other woman and we would have had a completely different debate here.
    The key point is that, for many, Scott must belong to Jean. It doesn't matter if he cheats on his wives or kills his own son.

Well, but finally we agree that kissing is adultery, too.
    That's what matters.
    Game over.
    Last edited by CuteClops; 12-19-2018 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Thank God the forum has members like Jokerz who read the books.

From my recollection, Scott doesn't leave Alaska with the intention of abandoning his wife and kid. When he gets the balls to contact Maddie to tell her that he's back in the superhero business, she disappears into the aether with baby Christopher.

Also I don't think Scott tries anything with Jean until he gets custody of Nathan and Maddie is declared dead (although she's with the X-Men at the time).
    Close. He and Jean resume their relationship the second time Maddie is declared dead but before he finds baby Christopher. This happened in Fall of the Mutants and they vow to look for the baby whom they learn is alive after thinking he may have died when Scott went to Alaska months prior and found a body made to look like Maddie

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    spoilers:
    Calling it now, both Wifi and Cyke are AU.
    end of spoilers
    calling it now, they're not

After the X kids get shifted in Uncanny, it really looks like Armor is cosplaying as Astonishing Cyclops. No head condom, but her suit does have what seems to be the exact same gold piping over black that he wore.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    So they killed their 616 self so no one would know? If anything bad happens to young Cyclops it needs to happen to this Cyclops but if it didn't then people would find out about it right away. So they needed 05 Cyclops back home where he belongs. Omg no too much for my brain.

I think is just 616 Cyclops, exp that his costume actually makes me think it might not be him. You better not be right.
    I was Joking around lol you know the rage level I will have if it where to be true lol