Page 486 of 514 FirstFirst ... 386436476482483484485486487488489490496 ... LastLast
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 7705
    Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    I don't think any Jean fan got banned recently for bashing Scott. Amusing. I wonder if that was the actual reason for their ban. It sheds a whole new light on things.
    I don't know, maybe Cyclops fans don't report the trolls/haters. Maybe you should.
    Also no, most Cyclops fans actually like Jean and many Jean fans like Scott is just a very vocal minority that doesn't talk about anything else on every thread that gives that impression. (usually shippers)
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 12-21-2018 at 06:59 AM.

I don't think any Jean fan got banned recently for bashing Scott. Amusing. I wonder if that was the actual reason for their ban. It sheds a whole new light on things.
    That’s what I was thinking too. Some Scott detractors can get overzealous in their criticism, but I don’t think they’ve banned.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    I have to say, that is not how Cyclops would sit.

And I'm not just making a joke here. This position is way too uncharacteristic for Scott. Comic are visual medium, and these things matter.
    So i wasn't the only one that thougth that, but yeah i can't imagine Scott sitting like this.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I had seen plenty of people calling Wolverine and Iron Man manwhores and casanovas actually, not here, but definetly in other places.

Also Spider-Man.... for some reason.
    I think every writer wanted to push their girl of the week to Peter, poor guy, he just wants to be with his beloved redhead

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    I have to say, that is not how Cyclops would sit.

And I'm not just making a joke here. This position is way too uncharacteristic for Scott. Comic are visual medium, and these things matter.
    Sexy Cyke

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    I think every writer wanted to push their girl of the week to Peter, poor guy, he just wants to be with his beloved redhead
    That's not a problem anymore (for now), thank god. But man, some of those attemps sucked. This has been a pretty good year to be an Spider-Man fan in general.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

What do you guys expect to see on the next Uncanny arc? I really hope we have a prison-break scene in the style of "The Raid", where Scott and Logan fight their way until they get to their future team-mates. Bloody and creative stuff. And also seeing Scott using his team in an actually effective and smart way, unlike what we're seeing in Disassembled. I miss seeing characters use their abilities in really effective ways, particularly in tandem with their teammates.
    Yeah, I miss when Scott was a brilliant tactician and the team cooperated perfectly according to his plan. This team is very powerful and diverse, they have so much potential and are totally able to make a spectacular scene.

But is Rosenberg able to nail such a huge team? just look at the uncanny issues we've got so far...I feel he should write the annual and let Brisson handle the plots in uncanny.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    So i wasn't the only one that thougth that, but yeah i can't imagine Scott sitting like this.
    Yes, I see people suspect if he's an AU version and I understand them.
    Last edited by Cyyyke; 12-21-2018 at 08:15 AM.
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

So after gathering my thought on Exter 5 and the sad tear for Rachel's fate, I have to say that I believe Marvel made a mistake in showing Scott like this.

Unless the Annual has a enemy Cyke had to fight on the DL and Wi-fi(I've heard some call him Netflix) is an after effect of said battle, I just can't wrap my head around Cyke just sitting quietly in some cave. If they showed him in suspended animation and slowly but efficitenly healing, I have to call shenangians.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

There will be no Scott/Logan prison break, Rosenberg will just have the Punisher show up and do it.

Spectacular Member

I think its a feminism thing. in the modern world theres no such thing. women outnumber men and are more educated. aside from a religious or abuse issues but thats another egg entirely.
    Wanda: Self-described soldiers adorned with an "X" with no dedication to what it stands for..

X-MAN: There is no measure.. to the level of sacrifice to what it stood for.. for sure as hell it's not an "A".

Spectacular Member

I think ithey see it as abuse for feminists or something. in the modern world theres no such thing. women outnumber men and are more educated. aside from a religious or abuse issues but thats another egg entirely.

or its just plain good old fashioned bias. take your pick
    Wanda: Self-described soldiers adorned with an "X" with no dedication to what it stands for..

X-MAN: There is no measure.. to the level of sacrifice to what it stood for.. for sure as hell it's not an "A".

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie View Post
    I think ithey see it as abuse for feminists or something. in the modern world theres no such thing. women outnumber men and are more educated. aside from a religious or abuse issues but thats another egg entirely.

or its just plain good old fashioned bias. take your pick
    lol I don’t think it has anything to do with feminism.

I just think most Cyke fans don’t report .... if we r gonna report every Cyke hater, this board will be empty except for this thread.
    Last edited by Abbz_A; 12-21-2018 at 09:57 AM.

Spectacular Member

double post cant seem to edit. my cp hangs when i click. is it just me?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie View Post
    double post cant seem to edit. my cp hangs when i click. is it just me?
    That’s weird. Mine works fine.

Spectacular Member

why hate in comics thats the question? lol