Page 501 of 514 FirstFirst ... 401451491497498499500501502503504505511 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,515 of 7705
    BANNED

Man, we really reached 500 pages. That's impressive. It's nice to have shared so many conversations with you guys.

And Merry X-Mas. Hope you're all having a great time, whether you celebrate the date itself or not. Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Man, we really reached 500 pages. That's impressive. It's nice to have shared so many conversations with you guys.

And Merry X-Mas. Hope you're all having a great time, whether you celebrate the date itself or not. Cheers
    Same to you.
    501 now.

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    500 pages congrats.
    Also Merry Cyke-Mas everyone
    Merry X-mas or Cyke-Mas hope you all have nice one.

BANNED

Marry Christmas buddies!

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

I don’t think Scott needs to be a stick in the mud for Jott.
    And you’re five hours early on the X-mas, guys.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    I don’t think Scott needs to be a stick in the mud for Jott.
    And you’re five hours early on the X-mas, guys.
    I'm even earlier (pst here) but oh well! Happy festivus!

Quote Originally Posted by Neocide View Post
    I'm even earlier (pst here) but oh well! Happy festivus!
    I’m CST right now (usually EST), but EST is default for America as far as I can tell, and don’t think we have any British Cyke fans here. Wano’s South America, but I’m fairly certain they don’t have anywhere ahead of EST.
    PsychoEFrost is usually PST as well.
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    I’m CST right now (usually EST), but EST is default for America as far as I can tell, and don’t think we have any British Cyke fans here. Wano’s South America, but I’m fairly certain they don’t have anywhere ahead of EST.
    PsychoEFrost is usually PST as well.
    My father/mother/granparents will be giving me the eye if I'm using my cellphone during chrismas dinner, thus I'm giving the christmas congrats beforehand

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Marry Christmas buddies!

Oh thats good, lol

My father/mother/granparents will be giving me the eye if I'm using my cellphone during chrismas dinner, thus I'm giving the christmas congrats beforehand
    Tomorrow morning, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by OliviaKat View Post
    If you want Jean and Scott together it means you want BoyScott. He was a wuss because of her, Jean grey held him back she was the cause of his bad characterisation in the 70s,80s 90s up until her death. Almost everything that’s bad about Scott was somehow linked to her.

Not to mention, Jeans presence ruined a good friendship between Scott and the dwarf Logan, Jeans return ruined Madelyne and Jeans return ruined Emma too. Everytime she’s resurrected some other great female is ruined. She is too overpowered, annoying and boring.
    Jean's return kind of saved Maddie she was nothing but Housewife Jean who people called Madelyne her only big difference was she was a pilot which was pretty much ignored after the wedding. Madelyne's character growth good and bad didn't start till Jean's return.

Fantastic Member

Marry Christmas buddies!

Good thing he came and saved him. Santa and Rudolphs parents Didn't care at all for him and was just glad he was useful in being a frigging flashlight.

That Rudolph special does not hold up well lol.

Astonishing Member TheDeadSpace's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Jean's return kind of saved Maddie she was nothing but Housewife Jean who people called Madelyne her only big difference was she was a pilot which was pretty much ignored after the wedding. Madelyne's character growth good and bad didn't start till Jean's return.
    It's always bothered me that no one ever thought to just make Maddie jean. Was there an honest reason to tear everything down instead of rework what they had?
    "This is starting to sound like a bad comic book plot"
    -Spider-man

“Evil is evil...lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same."
    -Geralt of Rivia

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadSpace View Post
    It's always bothered me that no one ever thought to just make Maddie jean. Was there an honest reason to tear everything down instead of rework what they had?
    That was the original idea

Quote Originally Posted by Neocide View Post
    Good thing he came and saved him. Santa and Rudolphs parents Didn't care at all for him and was just glad he was useful in being a frigging flashlight.

That Rudolph special does not hold up well lol.
    Wait, is that a real thing?