Page 51 of 514 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    This days i'm only reading Deathstroke, Flash, Old Man Logan and Amazing Spider-Man. I want to continue Superman and Nightwing, but i'm waiting for Bendis to end his first arc and i just don't like Percy's writting.
    Yeah, both Superman and Nightwing are okay right now, although DickxBabs shippers should be pretty happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    lol, Gambit is definitely deserving of a nice silver medal, but Nightwing takes the gold. I mean, I'm not gay but, uh, I've never been tested with him before.
    Don't feel ashamed, with all have our "Stupid Sexy Flanders" moment at some point

Yeah, both Superman and Nightwing are okay right now, although DickxBabs shippers should be pretty happy.
    Oh yeah, last issue with the two just sleeping together to comfort each other was nice (see people in this case i can't decide beetween Babs or Kory )

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

lol, Gambit is definitely deserving of a nice silver medal, but Nightwing takes the gold. I mean, I'm not gay but, uh, I've never been tested with him before.
    Well if Gambit wore a skintight costume he’d look like that too.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Also quick question... Who's the hottest , Gambit or Nightwing?
    Cyke doesn't get an honourable mention? His glutes are so sculpted it needed censoring:

Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

BANNED

I've been picking up Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Nightwing, Sideways and I'm going to pick up Morrison's Green Lantern. I'm tentatively looking forward to Heroes In Crisis, I don't want a repeat of Identity Crisis, that book makes me sick. I have also been picking up X-Men Red, but I'm going to drop it soon, it's been sub-par. I just really want an X-book on my pull-list, but none of them seem worth my money.
    I also used to buy Batman, Superman, Action Comics and Nightwing. So maybe I'll buy them someother time. I like these characters.

At Marvel I'm buying Peter Parker: The Spectacular Spider-Man (excellent), Old Man Hawkeye and Marvel Two-In-One.
    Among the X-books I was getting Cable. Currently, I'm buying X-Men Blue and Extermination. I just hope it's worth it and Scott comes back at the end, or I'll be very upset.

I'm thinking of buying Astonishing.
    I didn't like X-Red. It's too slow, and yes, it did not excite me.
    Tom Talyor has failed to capture me.

To be honest, I have not been caught in an X-book for a long time. It's all so excruciatingly boring.

BANNED

Seems like Nightwing wins...
    Now another match
    Gambit vs Third wave feminism
    Nightwing vs a rock on the ground
    Who fares better?

Also I have a match for Cyclops and a worthy opponent but that's for later

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Gambit vs ...
    Let's not go there. It surely won't end up good.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Let's not go there. It surely won't end up good.
    Agreed. 10char

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Agreed. 10char
    I didn't get it first but 10char means the at least 10 character rule,correct?

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    I didn't get it first but 10char means the at least 10 character rule,correct?
    Yes.But there are ways around it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Oddly enough I actually liked Aaron's issue where Scott and Logan get drunk together after a mission where they end up meeting each other. I think Logan's take was wrong (Scott really does hate himself), but it was understandable for him to have it.
    And drawn by Pepe Larraz, no less!

Side note: I feel that people didn't know that Larraz used to draw the X-Men... It just took him 4 years later to draw them again lol.
    Last edited by The_Phenom2893; 08-27-2018 at 12:36 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by The_Phenom2893 View Post

Side note: I feel that people didn't know that Larraz used to draw the X-Men... It just took him 4 years later to draw them again lol.
    I remember this issue. It was hilarious how Aaron missed the point, tried to wipe his ass from schism, and immediately forgot about it the next issue since the rrrhate continued.

At least somethings are consistent, I guess.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

God I'm looking at these panels again and still feeling sick. I hate these lines so much. I was excited about the plot where they came across each other unexpectedly and fought sentinels together, but their conversation then turned up to be annoying and useless. The writer could've dealt with their long due heart-to-heart communication with more understanding.

I've never read the issue(or the book, Wolverine and the X-Men? Yeah, no thanks), but I don't like these panels at all. Wolverine seems like a parody of himself with this many beer bottles, Cyke looks like a gimp, and that exchange is just terrible. And it ends "To Jean!", which I despise.