Page 512 of 514 FirstFirst ... 12412462502508509510511512513514 LastLast
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 7705
    BANNED

I'm way too lazy today to read, but my favorite costume ever is revolutionary cyclops, even tough the X visor makes no sense

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Revolutionary/X-Face. It has a lot going for it, I can't dislike that design.
    - It discards the iconic visor, as you put in your post and that's already a big deal.
    - Putting Xavier's X right on his face can be itself a statement. Scott fell pretty hard, even though he's partially responsible for the death of the man himself, he wants to carry on with his dream and the X is the symbol of that.
    - It also represents his new path, not necessarily a super hero and in no way a villain, but someone who stands against the status quo and the anti-mutant bias in law enforcement, even against people who acted heroically like Triage. Scott's not having any of that and this costume is here to remind people of it.
    - The red/black color scheme, despite being generally a choice for edgy/evil characters, is just beautiful.

The only problem is that very few nail the way the X has to be drawn so his eyes are covered by the red part and not the black one.
    I logic that away as “ruby quartz fiber optic cables” but yeah it pisses me off too.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Legaldrugdealer View Post
    Good to hear you're alright. I've had my car totalled before but it kinda sucked as I had to buy a new car and cars depreciate fast. I ended paying more overall for my current car as I had to pay off the loan and I buy a new one. Usually the insurance company's fugure it out. Usually no one wants to pay. In theory the v other person insurance should be trying to contact you for a statement of the accident. Unless the other person didn't bother going to their insurance. At that point I think it'll be up to your insurance to track it down.
    Thanks. I’m gonna call back after the police report is available and see what exactly I have to do to get my car fixed.
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    I logic that away as “ruby quartz fiber optic cables” but yeah it pisses me off too.
    I remember Bendis tried to explain it. If I'm not mistaken, it involved a ruby-quartz piece at the center of the X, but I'm not sure of the rest of the logic. I use the King Crimson method for it, AKA "It just works".

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    I remember Bendis tried to explain it. If I'm not mistaken, it involved a ruby-quartz piece at the center of the X, but I'm not sure of the rest of the logic. I use the King Crimson method for it, AKA "It just works".
    That’s generally what I do, but sometimes I just nerd snipe myself.

Fantastic Member Legaldrugdealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Thanks. I’m gonna call back after the police report is available and see what exactly I have to do to get my car fixed.
    If there is too much damage, they may not pay to fix. My car had too much and they considered it totaled and the body shop said the insurance company would probably get more money for selling it for scrap.

Quote Originally Posted by Legaldrugdealer View Post
    If there is too much damage, they may not pay to fix. My car had too much and they considered it totaled and the body shop said the insurance company would probably get more money for selling it for scrap.
    My dad says I may be forced to buy it back, and I really don’t want to do that.
    If I absolutely have to, I can just pry the fender away from the door with a crowbar, but I would really rather get it actually FIXED.
    Good thing I have like seven hundred dollars in a savings account specifically for car-related expenses (other than gas)

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    I'm way too lazy today to read, but my favorite costume ever is revolutionary cyclops, even tough the X visor makes no sense
    That costume + an actual visor = the best costume.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    That costume + an actual visor = the best costume.
    I only see perfection

I only see perfection
    With the x-visor, it’s debatable- with a traditional visor, it would be unstoppable.

I only see perfection

20181230_164231.jpg
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Mighty Member

I only see perfection
    The head piece gots to go! and bring back the original visor

#freecykehair

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I only see perfection

20181230_164231.jpg
    ThiccClops

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    I only see perfection

20181230_164231.jpg

U so wild

Mighty Member

Btw Guys ... imma bounce off this site for a month. I got a HUGE exam to prepare to; hopefully I’ll back by the time Cyclops annual is out!!

Wish me luuuck!!!