Page 55 of 514 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Yeah.She was okay with emma.She handled with more maturely than I thought.In fact she did great.While the mature ones.....
    I'm not going to pardon the X-Men or say that how they treated her was right but that was what Marvel wanted for the character. Thankfully, she's over being "crazy ex-girlfriend" and back to being Emma. She'll be featured in a few books and there are still current writers interested in writing her so don't lose hope.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Peanutsinspace View Post
    Absolutely, I agree with you. Unfortunately, it seems like for now at least, these are the stories Marvel wants to tell. I'm hoping that with Banshee back among the living they can do something where Emma can help fully rehabilitate him. They always had such great chemistry and banter during their Generation X days. It would be fitting if it were Emma that helped bring him back to the old Sean.

Yup yup, I do want Emma to be involved with X-Men .. and yea Banshee n Emma sounds amazing!

I'm not going to pardon the X-Men or say that how they treated her was right but that was what Marvel wanted for the character. Thankfully, she's over being "crazy ex-girlfriend" and back to being Emma. She'll be featured in a few books and there are still current writers interested in writing her so don't lose hope.
    I know she’s going to be in X-Men black, anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Yup yup, I do want Emma to be involved with X-Men .. and yea Banshee n Emma sounds amazing!

I know she’s going to be in X-Men black, anything else?
    I could have sworn she was in an upcoming event or something? I think she's in something not X related but I can't remember what.

Mighty Member

I could have sworn she was in an upcoming event or something? I think she's in something not X related but I can't remember what.
    Is it the one with Loki? I saw a poster I think.

BANNED

She's in Infinity wars, probably wants one of the infinity gems for altruistic reasons

I didn't say that. Someone made a comment that Jean gets a pass for what she did but Scott didn't but I pointed out that the reason for it was that she died. Of course they'll treat her differently and be forgiving, she killed herself to stop herself from hurting anyone else.

I'm not ragging on Scott or what he went through but it's a little different. Not to mention, the era was different as well. The writers actually believed Cyclops to be the villain and thought the readership would see it the same way. They tried so hard to make everyone hate him, it was a deliberate assassination, you can't really compare the two.
    Well, Scott wanted people to kill him before he completely lost control. After the Phoenix was gone, he again wanted Logan to kill him...To me, both him and Jean should be forgiven. But yeah, his case is indeed much more complicated like you said.

I hope Scott, Jean and also Emma all get good treatment. Sadly, she's highly likely to be thrown outside of X-Men team.
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

I love both ladies. Will it be more interesting if they get along? Emma and teen Jean were already made to be some kind of friends. I'd like to see Emma and adult Jean also weirdly become sisters.

All-New X-Men 030-016.jpg

c3187f1a8657e9c6b763eb67cef2562b.jpg

And someone said Cyke should be single for a while after he returns? I agree. Maybe it's best for three of them to make peace. No one will be sacrificed. And it will be so much fun.
    "He did it. Summers did it."
    "I don't understand...What exactly did Cyclops do?"
    "He kept his people alive."

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cyyyke View Post
    I hope Scott, Jean and also Emma all get good treatment. Sadly, she's highly likely to be thrown outside of X-Men team.
    Imagine the shitefest if Marvel decides to turn Emma/Scott/Jean into an OT3. Not a triangle, but an actual OT3. SJWs will come after them with their pitchforks sharpened!

Come to think, has there ever been a canon OT3 in comics?
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    Imagine the shitefest if Marvel decides to turn Emma/Scott/Jean into an OT3. Not a triangle, but an actual OT3. SJWs will come after them with their pitchforks sharpened!

Doubt it. Mystique was probably involved if there was.
    And Jean and Emma hate each other WAY too much for that to be the case.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Trueeee! And Jean strucks me as Possessive
    Marvel can do the Devils OT3 with Cyke -Jean- Logan :P

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Logan hates Scott too much, for the moment, and also no.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Both Scott and Jean were super possessive about each other. It wasn't a one sided thing at all but it also wasn't really relegated to the X-Men, it was usually outside of the team. By the time they were married, that had simmered down since nobody was trying to interfere in their marriage. Well, not until Morrison anyway, but we don't talk about that.

In the past, they always had a kind of begrudging respect for each other and up until the moment-that-shall-not-be-named they were able to get along but after that, the relationship soured but it seemed like in the Jean Grey solo with GhostJean, she and Emma were snarky at best without being outright hateful and at each others throats. They were a bit savage toward each other at first, but it seemed to calm down when they had a common goal to work toward. Their relationship is super complicated and now more so given the moment-that-shall-not-be-named.

This boards probably would explode with at least 1 thread reaching page number 100 about it , but frankly i had to give a resounding NO!!! to both options.

Mighty Member

Logan hates Scott too much, for the moment, and also no.
    Logan would be the first to accept .... he’s a slut
    And he lowkey has a feeling for Scott

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post

They can claim is polyamory representation