Page 7 of 514 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107507 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    If you have not read hunt for wolverine adamantium agenda pls skip my post and dont keep reading. I forgot how to do spoil.

So it was discover there that one of the x men who where at wolverine s funeral is not a mutant but genetically altered and a sleeper agent. Scott was among the people at his funeral.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I really doubt that Scott is the traitor, wouldn't make sense considering that he is death, Kitty and Firestar are far more likely candidates.
    What??!!??

Oh, man, I hope Tom Taylor doesn't do that to Cyclops. It would be the last nail in the coffin.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    What??!!??

Oh, man, I hope Tom Taylor doesn't do that to Cyclops. It would be the last nail in the coffin.
    It be the end of me ever reading a x men comic.
    I don't think is scott but.......

Its not Scott. It doesnt make sense to reveal the traitor to be someone that is dead from a writing standpoint. Thats not even a twist they can play with. Scott wasnt even allied with Wolverine's branch of the X-men when he died, so it wouldnt have made sense for him to be a sleeper agent. It has to be someone alive and currently with the X-men, or else why care?

BANNED

It may also be an attempt to say that RightClops was not Cyclops, but rather a sleeper agent, while the "real" Cyclops would be alive and trapped somewhere. If it happens, it would be the last nail in the coffin.
    Jordan White doesn't like RightClops. And I don't trust the X-office at all.

It may also be an attempt to say that RightClops was not Cyclops, but rather a sleeper agent, while the "real" Cyclops would be alive and trapped somewhere. If it happens, it would be the last nail in the coffin.
    Something like that would probably be presented in the main X-Book, if indeed happens, it really doesn't make sense for it to happen in a Wolverine event (not mentioning that Logan solo stuff rarely has any effect in the rest of the X-Universe), thematically it make more sense for it to be Kitty considering her role in the previous story or Firestar for having no reason to be at that funeral.

Something like that would probably be presented in the main X-Book, if indeed happens, it really doesn't make sense for it to happen in a Wolverine event (not mentioning that Logan solo stuff rarely has any effect in the rest of the X-Universe), thematically it make more sense for it to be Kitty considering her role in the previous story or Firestar for having no reason to be at that funeral.
    I definitely think its Firestar but not bc of your reasoning. She had a reason to be at that fueral. Wolverine was a teammate

BANNED

Maybe someone was possessed, duh...

It was mention in it but they can use this to bring Cyclops back at the same time destroying rightclops....

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Its not Scott. It doesnt make sense to reveal the traitor to be someone that is dead from a writing standpoint. Thats not even a twist they can play with. Scott wasnt even allied with Wolverine's branch of the X-men when he died, so it wouldnt have made sense for him to be a sleeper agent. It has to be someone alive and currently with the X-men, or else why care?
    Well, what was the bloody point of revealing that Laura is Logan and Sarah's real daughter and not a clone? In what freaking way does it make sense to reveal that Phoenix was holding back Jean? But Taylor did it anyway, didn't he?

And degrading Cyclops in a Wolverine book? Sounds plausible. They've already made Wolverine the one who teaches people how to be heroes.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Well, what was the bloody point of revealing that Laura is Logan and Sarah's real daughter and not a clone? In what freaking way does it make sense to reveal that Phoenix was holding back Jean? But Taylor did it anyway, didn't he?

And degrading Cyclops in a Wolverine book? Sounds plausible. They've already made Wolverine the one who teaches people how to be heroes.
    I'm afraid of that too.

BANNED

Though i don't think a dead character will be the traitor.And can someone tell is the sleeper agent is of sinister's or someone else?And the sleeper x-men is a clone mutant or completely non-mutant.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post

Taylor is exploring Jean’s powers and showing her potential without Phoenix. I’m not sure why that Laura reveal happened but it may play into her series. Both of those have potential to go somewhere. Revealing the X traitor is someone that died years ago is a dead end plot. That literally serves no purpose. It’s not Cyclops

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Though i don't think a dead character will be the traitor.And can someone tell is the sleeper agent is of sinister's or someone else?And the sleeper x-men is a clone mutant or completely non-mutant.
    Clones are mutants too. Maddie is as were past Sinister clones
    Last edited by Havok83; 08-09-2018 at 12:36 AM.

Mighty Member

Found a very good read in AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/series/713088

I kinda wish there'd be a slice-of-life show of Scott just taking care of everyone in the institute. Screw the comic-verse; it's not gonna get fixed anytime soon.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Mighty Member

U r scaring me! Cuz u might be right. The X-office don’t know what they are doing, esp to Scott.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Taylor is exploring Jean’s powers and showing her potential without Phoenix. I’m not sure why that Laura reveal happened but it may play into her series. Both of those have potential to go somewhere. Revealing the X traitor is someone that died years ago is a dead end plot. That literally serves no purpose. It’s not Cyclops

Clones are mutants too. Maddie is as were past Sinister clones
    If it's not a clone,then it's not cyclops.