Page 8 of 514 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108508 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    If it's not a clone,then it's not cyclops.
    There's a cyclops clone once, his name was cyclone, or Cykezilla

I doubt itll end up being Cyclops. But I'm with you guys who say if it is, it'd be very hard to continue reading X-Men comics.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    It may also be an attempt to say that RightClops was not Cyclops, but rather a sleeper agent, while the "real" Cyclops would be alive and trapped somewhere. If it happens, it would be the last nail in the coffin.
    Jordan White doesn't like RightClops. And I don't trust the X-office at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Taylor is exploring Jean’s powers and showing her potential without Phoenix. I’m not sure why that Laura reveal happened but it may play into her series. Both of those have potential to go somewhere. Revealing the X traitor is someone that died years ago is a dead end plot. That literally serves no purpose. It’s not Cyclops

Clones are mutants too. Maddie is as were past Sinister clones
    Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    There's a cyclops clone once, his name was cyclone, or Cykezilla
    No,i meant to say as per havok83 said clones are mutant too,& the traitor is not a clone-mutant but non-mutant,so the traitor isn't cyclops.He's literally the 1st x-men.Well,unless the traitor is a skrull imho.
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 08-09-2018 at 05:37 AM.

BANNED

Will we get some new preview of extermination?And where was bloodstorm in blue#33?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Well, what was the bloody point of revealing that Laura is Logan and Sarah's real daughter and not a clone? In what freaking way does it make sense to reveal that Phoenix was holding back Jean? But Taylor did it anyway, didn't he?

And degrading Cyclops in a Wolverine book? Sounds plausible. They've already made Wolverine the one who teaches people how to be heroes.
    After what he said about Scott, I am sure he will do everything is his power to destroy Cyclops as acharacter. It feels like the fox X movies all over again. Pushing logan to be the main one. If Cyclops comes back and they remove his leadership and give it to Logan then for me it be like reading fox x movies.

I think i am going to stay away from X books, going to be reading dc for a few weeks or maybe more. Going to skip on extermination.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Will we get some new preview of extermination?And where was bloodstorm in blue#33?
    Bloodstorm wasn't in blue #33

I feel like Mr. Bunn had plans for her and Jimmy but in his last interview about X-men blue he talked about how everything from his originals plans changed. Jimmy was out after the search for Jimmy and it seems that Bloodstorm will be out after the teen O5 go back to their time. (but she will appear in extermination as far as i know).

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    If it is true that he will be back, i just hope that is 616 cyclops not another version...
    Same. I want Cyke with all the baggage, not some Kobik-not-HydraCap version. He needs to work his way back up to Top X-Man, also.

BANNED

My fav x-men tribute.Perfectly goes with their nature.

BANNED

Cyclops rap.Too bad the one with video has been taken down.

BANNED

One of my fav tribute.
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 08-09-2018 at 10:43 AM.

BANNED

Another one.

BANNED

The loneliness and the solitude of Scott Summers.

Last edited by CuteClops; 08-09-2018 at 11:56 AM.

Mighty Member

So, if not Tye Sheridan, who's your next Cyclops? Should they use a young cast that can hopefully carry the franchise for the next 10 years or should they go with an older cast to tell mature X-Men stories (and not defer to the Avengers based on seniority a la Spider-Man)?
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post

So, if not Tye Sheridan, who's your next Cyclops? Should they use a young cast that can hopefully carry the franchise for the next 10 years or should they go with an older cast to tell mature X-Men stories (and not defer to the Avengers based on seniority a la Spider-Man)?
    Why not both, young actors for the O5 h friends and older actors for current itineration... There's limitless potential for using young & old X men

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by wano View Post
    Why not both, young actors for the O5 h friends and older actors for current itineration... There's limitless potential for using young & old X men
    I think it will be too confusing to have two iterations of the O5 running around in the MCU. Thinking on it, I think I'd rather have the O5/Cyke's squad to be the older X-Men, thereby letting them cross paths with the Avengers, while the New Mutants squad will be the younger group crossing over with, say, Spider-Man and Ms. Marvel and whoever teen-hero the MCU decides to introduce.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie