Page 91 of 514 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 7705
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Yeah, so saying Jean is his stepmother is not bad because his Mother is Maddy.
    Maddy saved Cyke because her son ask her to. I actually want Cable and Maddy to be close. Cyclops can help with this and who knows he gets back with Maddy and baby Rachel is born e..e
    I mean, Maddy is the birth mom. Nothing special abt her.
    All she did was chaos tho.

What we need is a Jott child in d main universe lol don’t be mad pls xD

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post

I would love a jott baby, but they would find a away to question who is the father of the child by bringing Logan into it... So pass on it. The best bet is if is a child with Maddy or Emma....

There is a What if time line that I like, where Jean and Cyke are happy and got Nate and Rachel as their kids, later they take over the school and with Nate and Rachel by their side.

BANNED

I would love a jott baby, but they would find a away to question who is the father of the child by bringing Logan into it... So pass on it. The best bet is if is a child with Maddy or Emma....
    People will be really excited about it,the context of cheating won't apply there.
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 09-12-2018 at 12:18 PM.

BANNED

So, Blue 35 has only 2 pages with Tyke. Guess next issue is him reflecting about Cyclops. But that last page is pretty much all of us, particularly the ones who don't plan to read X-Men if Scott doesn't come back this year.

I guess feeling no emotional attachment to the X-Men really paid off for me. I'll still read the books without Scott, just with no excitement, just some amusement.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    So, Blue 35 has only 2 pages with Tyke. Guess next issue is him reflecting about Cyclops. But that last page is pretty much all of us, particularly the ones who don't plan to read X-Men if Scott doesn't come back this year.

I guess feeling no emotional attachment to the X-Men really paid off for me. I'll still read the books without Scott, just with no excitement, just some amusement.
    2pages?They gave him only 2pages?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post

Did you buy it?If not where did you read it?

Astonishing Member Godzilla2099's Avatar

Can somebody post a the Tyke Spoilers for X-Men Blue 35 please?

That would be great but I don't think it will happen, first because they already have 3 children even though only one is really theirs, second because they would age the characters very much and if not do the same as with Cable or other children who are now almost as old as his parents so I doubt it.

I'm not sure this, will probably be said by people who hate Jott or who just don't read the comics, look now Jean and Logan have only had 4 kisses and that's just kisses but despite this there are people who say that Jean and Logan have gone to bed many occasions.

but if CC wrote something about it then it would be worrisome. but well fatherhood of children today is no longer safe at all just look at Magneto ...

There is a What if time line that I like, where Jean and Cyke are happy and got Nate and Rachel as their kids, later they take over the school and with Nate and Rachel by their side.
    Oh I remember that, really nice story. that's what Scott and Jean really deserved and not all that has really happened.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla2099 View Post
    Can somebody post a the Tyke Spoilers for X-Men Blue 35 please?
    Tyke visits Cyke's non-grave.
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 09-12-2018 at 01:22 PM.

I understand Tyke's sadness to know he dies in the future but at the same time he must already know that dying does not necessarily mean the end especially when you are a mutant or X-men.

And yes Scott has always been a guardian to all mutants and will continue to be ever .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post

And yes Scott has always been a guardian to all mutants and will continue to be ever .
    That was a nice touch.

Any time Maddy as Cable's mom gets brought up I am obligated to post this in response....

tumblr_ocam3vifZf1sp1wslo1_1280.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Any time Maddy as Cable's mom gets brought up I am obligated to post this in response....

tumblr_ocam3vifZf1sp1wslo1_1280.jpg
    Lol Talia and Bruce in a way

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    That would be great but I don't think it will happen, first because they already have 3 children even though only one is really theirs, second because they would age the characters very much and if not do the same as with Cable or other children who are now almost as old as his parents so I doubt it.

I'm not sure this, will probably be said by people who hate Jott or who just don't read the comics, look now Jean and Logan have only had 4 kisses and that's just kisses but despite this there are people who say that Jean and Logan have gone to bed many occasions.

but if CC wrote something about it then it would be worrisome. but well fatherhood of children today is no longer safe at all just look at Magneto ...

Oh I remember that, really nice story. that's what Scott and Jean really deserved and not all that has really happened.

Rachel with the teddy bear lol, well we got the what if time line.