Page 97 of 514 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107147197 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,455 of 7705

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Someone with black hair.
    So x 23 could be or or or or

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    Better then shipping wars lol
    On that note i still think it be odd for him to aim and pulled the glasses down
    You're not lifting your hand through the line of fire. Gravity is assisting you, and you can push them back up to the same spot instead of gently lowering them, or possibly even having to put them back on again, after lifting them up results in them being misaligned on your head.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

So x 23 could be or or or or
    ugh god no laura and cyke are NOT having a baby i forbid it.
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    You're not lifting your hand through the line of fire. Gravity is assisting you, and you can push them back up to the same spot instead of gently lowering them, or possibly even having to put them back on again, after lifting them up results in them being misaligned on your head.
    But cyke glasses are not shape like actual glasses, they cover all his eye and to the side. I just think his power will bounce of them some how.

Mighty Member

The problem is pulling it down not placing them back.

If i can not have her no one can right... Wait wtf no i meant You know it could happen just in a what if time line lol

These don't look much harder to handle than a normal pair of sunglasses.

BANNED

Not Cyke,it will be tyke.

Not Cyke,it will be tyke.
    sorry, that's what I meant to say.

If I'd meant Cyke that would have been in all caps.

This is an even better example, from Extermination. You can see that these are just sunglasses that happen to be red.
    And before you ask, I already checked. He just ripped the glasses fully off and blasted everything in front of him.

This is an even better example, from Extermination. You can see that these are just sunglasses that happen to be red.
    And before you ask, I already checked. He just ripped the glasses fully off and blasted everything in front of him.
    I think they forgot how his powers actually work. Not saying he can not pulled them down is just with his powers not a good idea

I think they forgot how his powers actually work. Not saying he can not pulled them down is just with his powers not a good idea
    Well, what's the difference between pulling down and lifting up? He should blast any sunglasses off his face naturally. We're choosing to ignore that.

BANNED

Hey,i already asked once already but do you think coloring cost is the reason we see lasers instead of blast often?And also a blast take much more panel space?

Well, what's the difference between pulling down and lifting up? He should blast any sunglasses off his face naturally. We're choosing to ignore that.
    All i can say is Comic Book power

Hey,i already asked once already but do you think coloring cost is the reason we see lasers instead of blast often?And also a blast take much more panel space?
    Nah, I don't think Marvel would veto something just because they don't want to use a bunch of red ink.