Page 77 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2767737475767778798081 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1222
    Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

maybe Legion is controlling her as well.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post

SMH
    Don't eat the frogs laura, you don't know which part of blob or omega red they came from. unless she likes frogs in a different sense, in that case Laura x toad might be the next big relationship
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 12-13-2018 at 02:18 PM.

BANNED

Nice to see Laura shown so prominently on the 2000s cover.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Well guess who won entertainment weekly's superhero of the year

https://ew.com/books/best-comics-201...a-laura-kinney
    I don't know whether I should be happy or not. On one hand it's nice to see a character who is not a flagship SH get so much attention. But on the other I would have preferred for her to get notice under authors or treatments that have written her in a way that made her so dear to so many readers. That being said, if she is getting this much attention, I wonder how long before Marvel Studios fold her into one of their movies. Or if Disney will make an X themed teen drama, and if she will be featured.

I think it’s well deserved. Also X-23 and Bucky. Hmm, that could be a fun team up.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

I have been DESPERATELY hoping for a X-23/Winter Soldier teamup, although I’ll be pissed if she’s still all pacifisty.
    That big head orange guy in the circle on the top right? In a completely unrelated thing, I read his first apppearance, from the Golden Age, jut fifteen minutes ago.
    What’s this a cover for though?
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

BANNED

Don't know if this has been posted. But I found this drawing on Deviant art

X-23 Sharon.jpg

The artists name is Shannon Maer.

https://www.deviantart.com/shannon-m...Maer-745753206

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mia View Post
    I don't know whether I should be happy or not. On one hand it's nice to see a character who is not a flagship SH get so much attention. But on the other I would have preferred for her to get notice under authors or treatments that have written her in a way that made her so dear to so many readers. That being said, if she is getting this much attention, I wonder how long before Marvel Studios fold her into one of their movies. Or if Disney will make an X themed teen drama, and if she will be featured.
    Anything positive that keeps her name afloat is positive, you know there(marvel) over reliance on Logan dosent help her. Anything to keeper her active and not killed for shock value or send her the place plot device characters go to when there story ends. C.B. commented on it, so there's a good chance it gave her a little more staying power. As for her appearance outside of comics there's a rumor going around that the fox universe will continue.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Anything positive that keeps her name afloat is positive, you know there(marvel) over reliance on Logan dosent help her. Anything to keeper her active and not killed for shock value or send her the place plot device characters go to when there story ends. C.B. commented on it, so there's a good chance it gave her a little more staying power. As for her appearance outside of comics there's a rumor going around that the fox universe will continue.
    At the very least I'd like to see Daf's X-23 brought into X-Force since the Deadpool sub-franchise is the part most likely to be salvaged (although I still wonder if part of the reason Dark Phoenix was pushed back was to allow it to tie into the aftermath of Avengers: End Game, especially since both stories could have potentially reality-altering results).

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    At the very least I'd like to see Daf's X-23 brought into X-Force since the Deadpool sub-franchise is the part most likely to be salvaged (although I still wonder if part of the reason Dark Phoenix was pushed back was to allow it to tie into the aftermath of Avengers: End Game, especially since both stories could have potentially reality-altering results).
    I doubt thats why it wa pushed back. Dark Phoenix is apparently a grounded film like logan about a magic space bird of cosmic fire that controls life and death. I think fox saw Logan and said people like grounded make everything grounded without understanding why grounded worker for that move. While I'd like to see keen again the tone most marvel films have dont work with the style a x23 film would need. Netflix esk series would work better, or a series of OVA's.

Okay, I'll say it. Brisson writes a worse Laura than Hopeless.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Nah. It's still Hopeless.

Astonishing Member

There both have crapy handling handling of her. But at least hopeless didn't give her a for lack of a better word habit licking frogs or desire to eat them.(what do we call what she did in uncanny 5)
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 12-16-2018 at 03:45 PM.

At least Hopeless gave Laura an out by saying she was taking on a fake persona she thought Angel wanted from her (or something idk it was a while ago). Brisson just played that straight + about 30% worse.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    At least Hopeless gave Laura an out by saying she was taking on a fake persona she thought Angel wanted from her (or something idk it was a while ago). Brisson just played that straight + about 30% worse.
    Yeah, a very unhealthy out that made no sense whatsoever given her past development.