Page 20 of 82 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast
    The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Gambit is one of the few characters that I can totally see not being straight. He seems like the most sexually liberated Marvel character.
    No hes straight. He can just charm men as well with women with the charm power. No need to change it. Dont give marvel any dumb ideas
    X-Men Forever

Gambit is one of the few characters that I can totally see not being straight. He seems like the most sexually liberated Marvel character.
    No. He is straight.

Ha, and I was so good in wording that without mentioning that I totally see Remy as bisexual. All dem t'ieves growing up together, stuck on boring stakeouts, getting into scrapes...

He can help guide Laura and/or Gabby as they come out. (Obvious attempt to link back to this thread is obvious. Happy to discuss this in Gambit's thread of course, but him being bisexual is admittedly headcanon only so...)

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    Ha, and I was so good in wording that without mentioning that I totally see Remy as bisexual. All dem t'ieves growing up together, stuck on boring stakeouts, getting into scrapes...

He can help guide Laura and/or Gabby as they come out. (Obvious attempt to link back to this thread is obvious. Happy to discuss this in Gambit's thread of course, but him being bisexual is admittedly headcanon only so...)
    In my mind, I always thought Gambit leaned heavily on the kinsey scale -- but as Dax Shepard would say about himself "I lean on that spectrum JUUUUUST SHY of ACTUALLY wanting to touch any dicks".
    Remy is a man very comfortable in his skin, in his masculinity, in his sexuality and, in my mind, has zero problem with recognizing another man's physical form in a positive way. He just might not breach the briefs though. haha.

BANNED

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    No hes straight. He can just charm men as well with women with the charm power. No need to change it. Dont give marvel any dumb ideas
    I know he’s straight. What I’m saying is that if they HAD decided to make him bisexual, that’s one of the few characters where I’d be like, “yep, that makes sense and I’m fine with it.”
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

BANNED

Bleeding Cool notes the 2nd print of X-23 #2 will be released on September 19, so looks like this is the real deal. Nice to see both issues so far getting a second print. Hopefully this will mean #3 will have a bit of a sales bump.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

you just know this is EXACTLY how that would play out
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

BANNED

you just know this is EXACTLY how that would play out
    Yeah, I think this was posted in the HB Appreciation Thread (her first WFTT appearance!). Poor Laura, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Good to see. Wonder where the subtitle came from?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

Solicit for #6:

MARIKO TAMAKI (W) • GEORGES DUARTE (A)
    Cover by ASHLEY WITTER
    UNCANNY X-MEN VARIANT COVER BY TERRY DODSON
    BACK TO SCHOOL?
    Laura and Gabby go undercover as teacher and student to uncover a deadly secret. Will Gabby be teacher’s pet? Will Jonathan?

So apparently the arc with the Cuckoos only runs through #5 with issue 6 being (I presume) a one-shot.

Solicit for #6:

Cover by ASHLEY WITTER
    BACK TO SCHOOL?
    Laura and Gabby go undercover as teacher and student to uncover a deadly secret. Will Gabby be teacher’s pet? Will Jonathan?

So apparently the arc with the Cuckoos only runs through #5 with issue 6 being (I presume) a one-shot.
    Or a short 2 issue arc

Astonishing Member

Solicit for #6:

Cover by ASHLEY WITTER
    BACK TO SCHOOL?

Laura trying to teach a bunch of kids gabby's age ? This is going to be fun to watch.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Or a short 2 issue arc
    I'd be surprised if issue 6 is part of another arc, considering that the first TPB is issues 1-6. It'd be odd to break up an arc between trades like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Laura trying to teach a bunch of kids gabby's age ? This is going to be fun to watch.
    Yeah, that's going to be a riot.

Is this the X-Mansion or a normal school?

Cuz ether way get the popcorn cuz this going to be HI-larious!
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.