Page 50 of 82 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Actually, that could make for an interesting What If? What would have happened had Laura never escaped the Facility.
    Yes! I'd love to see that.

Actually, that could make for an interesting What If? What would have happened had Laura never escaped the Facility.
    I like that idea. I think it would make a great mini. Given the recent batch of What If? comics that have come out, I think the time is right to explore that idea. In that scenario, would Laura have ever developed into someone Logan could save? Would she be so tortured and lost that she couldn't escape? It has many possibilities and I'd like to see it turn into something.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I like that idea. I think it would make a great mini. Given the recent batch of What If? comics that have come out, I think the time is right to explore that idea. In that scenario, would Laura have ever developed into someone Logan could save? Would she be so tortured and lost that she couldn't escape? It has many possibilities and I'd like to see it turn into something.
    I think an interesting alternate mini would be "What if someone killed Xander Rice during the project, making Sarah Kinney the defacto leader of the project?" How does it change Laura, and her relationship to her mother now that Sarah can actually raise Laura in the open?

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    I think an interesting alternate mini would be "What if someone killed Xander Rice during the project, making Sarah Kinney the defacto leader of the project?" How does it change Laura, and her relationship to her mother now that Sarah can actually raise Laura in the open?
    That would be interesting too, but I honestly don't think it would be as compelling as the first. If Xander died early on and Sarah survived to raise Laura, then where exactly does that take the story? Do they just escape, start living a quiet life together, and occasionally hide from Weapon X knock-offs? Does Sarah take Laura to the Xavier Institute to meet Logan? I don't know how much story potential that has, but I think a world where Laura never escaped has the potential to be something much more. Just my opinion.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

While a little fast, I liked how the fifth X-23 issue ended the story overall. Kept everything focused on the characters.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    That's fair. I didn't get into comics until fairly late, so I bought the X-23 stuff in order of events, but it never occurred to me to check the release dates. That still feels gross, but makes a little more sense.
    me too. 10char
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

BANNED

Presumably from the upcoming arc, posted in the Upcoming Art thread.

Also, X-23 #4 held steady at around 33,500 issues last month, just a few hundred shy of Wonder Woman #55. How about that, our girl is hanging in there with one of DC's Big Three.

Also, X-23 #4 held steady at around 33,500 issues last month, just a few hundred shy of Wonder Woman #55. How about that, our girl is hanging in there with one of DC's Big Three.
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Astonishing Member

I think this is issue 7.The art looks great,(and according to olortegui is a action heavy arc), I hope we get a solid addition to her routes gallery
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 10-15-2018 at 02:02 PM.

BANNED

X-23 #8
    MARIKO TAMAKI (W) • DIEGO OLORTEGUI (A)
    Cover by ASHLEY WITTER
    GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VARIANT COVER BY DALE KEOWN
    Laura and Gabby face the creators of the X-Assassin…and find they might not agree on what to do about this barely human killer.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Astonishing Member

X-23 #8
    MARIKO TAMAKI (W) • DIEGO OLORTEGUI (A)
    Cover by ASHLEY WITTER
    GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VARIANT COVER BY DALE KEOWN
    Laura and Gabby face the creators of the X-Assassin…and find they might not agree on what to do about this barely human killer.
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
    aHR0cDovL3d3dy5uZXdzYXJhbWEuY29tL2ltYWdlcy9pLzAwMC8yMzkvMjk5L29yaWdpbmFsL1gyMzIwMTgwMDhfY292Lmpw.jpg

Here is the cover

Hipster X-23 & Jean Grey NYCC 2018‬ msarar

Place your bets... how long until Laura and Gabby show up in Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Place your bets... how long until Laura and Gabby show up in Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man?
    i would be so pumped

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    i would say mid next year but yeah i would love to see her team up with him again. pete and gabby would be bouncing jokes off of each other and Laura would be like " please make it stop!"

also on the whole what if story line i have been thinking of what if where Sarah tells logan right away and he rescues laura as a baby and Logan end up trying to raise her. it would give us a nice story of laura having a more normal life and Logan would have to reduce his whole Loner mentality. he would also be very protective because he has all these villians, aka sabretooth, following him. the biggest problem with the story is the time line and where logan would be because based on my estimates of time in marvel laura would be around 7 to 8 when logan joins the x-men and would be 9 when Kitty shows up, i like to believe laura is 4 years younger than kitty.