Page 39 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast
    The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Daken's my boy but he kept trying to troll/kill the X-Men so I expect no remorse from Kitty.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Daken's my boy but he kept trying to troll/kill the X-Men so I expect no remorse from Kitty.
    looool isn’t that what he does?

But yea .. did Laura react to Dakens death?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    looool isn’t that what he does?

But yea .. did Laura react to Dakens death?
    AFAIK she hasn't even been told he died. For that matter, I don't think anyone has actually bothered to tell her Logan is back.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    AFAIK she hasn't even been told he died. For that matter, I don't think anyone has actually bothered to tell her Logan is back.
    Wth ... really?
    Kitty didn’t inform her? ... I ady know they won’t put effort in showing us Logan n Laura’s reunion properly
    But c’mon .. at least give us a reaction or sth.

BANNED

Does it really matter??? because Daken's character had been totally jeopardized over the last few years which created distances over how Daniel Way has portrayed him on Dark Wolverine or Origins , i actually think it as a good riddance ...........
    Last edited by Vishop; 09-18-2018 at 01:31 PM.

Astonishing Member

X232018007-cov.jpg
    X-23 #7
    MARIKO TAMAKI (W) • DIEGO OLORTEGUI (A)
    Cover by ASHLEY WITTER
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    AN ALL-NEW ARC BEGINS
    A series of gruesome murders. A killer who disappears without a trace. Laura and Gabby are on the hunt. But when Laura comes face-to-face with the mysterious X-Assassin, nothing is as it seems…
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Looks like were getting a detective story for the next arc, with a new villain. She's also appearing in mr. And mis x

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    X232018007-cov.jpg
    X-23 #7
    MARIKO TAMAKI (W) • DIEGO OLORTEGUI (A)
    Cover by ASHLEY WITTER
    VARIANT COVER BY TBA
    AN ALL-NEW ARC BEGINS
    A series of gruesome murders. A killer who disappears without a trace. Laura and Gabby are on the hunt. But when Laura comes face-to-face with the mysterious X-Assassin, nothing is as it seems…
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Looks like were getting a detective story for the next arc, with a new villain. She's also appearing in mr. And mis x
    Was just coming here to post this. Sounds like this arc could get bloody. Although I guess we're losing Cabal and #6 isn't just a fill-in artist. Dammit, I'm getting tired of the art team revolving door. >:-(

And yeah, I saw her claws on the cover to MMX. Of course, Covers Always Lie.

Was just coming here to post this. Sounds like this arc could get bloody. Although I guess we're losing Cabal and #6 isn't just a fill-in artist. Dammit, I'm getting tired of the art team revolving door. >:-(

And yeah, I saw her claws on the cover to MMX. Of course, Covers Always Lie.
    It's a shame if we do just end up with the ANW and X-23 arcs from Cabal, but talk about making your mark, and hopefully he is getting rewarded financially (and creatively!).

Olortegui is a damn good artist too, so a very good replacement if he is the new regular artist, unless they're alternating arcs or something?

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

X-23 cameo in Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows this week.

Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    X-23 cameo in Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows this week.

Not familiar with the cast of that book other than it's an AU where OMD never happened. Who's the kid?

Not familiar with the cast of that book, who's the kid?
    Wolverine and Jean's daughter

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Also worth mentioning its university where he actually acts like a responsible parent.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Which makes Shine Laura's half sister, not her niece. She shouldn't be calling her "Aunt".
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Which makes Shine Laura's half sister, not her niece. She shouldn't be calling her "Aunt".
    eh, continuity is hard.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    To be fair it could be a child reacting to the age difference. I have a cousin who I thought was an uncle when I was very young, because he was around the same age as my mom and I was like 5 and couldn't wrap my head around the difference at that age.