Page 38 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2834353637383940414248 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Shampoozie View Post
    Hoping for a Laura/Logan holiday story in the December one shot. KT would be ideal
    That would be great, but sadly not very likely!!

Yeah, it's too soon because of Return not being finished yet. There might be a Laura and Gabby page though.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, it's too soon because of Return not being finished yet. There might be a Laura and Gabby page though.
    I was actually quiet expecting storyline of Laura's relationship with Logan since her origins had been retconned with Laura being Logan's daughters , showing a background story between Laura and Logan ...

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    I was actually quiet expecting storyline of Laura's relationship with Logan since her origins had been retconned with Laura being Logan's daughters , showing a background story between Laura and Logan ...
    It’s a shame we won’t get to see any reunion, and if marvel going to ignore and not make Wolvy mourn Daken
    Imma be hella pissed. Why don’t they go deep when it comes to relationships?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Well, then it's a good thing you're not the writer for that story.
    There's no need to be rude man, I'm not trying to offend anyone, I just can't imagine the story being resolved in a satisfying way. No need to jump down my throat.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darzefader View Post
    There's no need to be rude man, I'm not trying to offend anyone, I just can't imagine the story being resolved in a satisfying way. No need to jump down my throat.
    yeah, sorry, that tone came out completely wrong.
    What I SHOULD have said was something along the lines of, "Well, hopefully if that happens we get a writer that can come up with a compelling, good story about it."
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by biswaboxz View Post
    There'll be no flashbacks, we know each single page story is set on a different day in December (from 1 to 24), with the last six pages being Christmas Day.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Shampoozie View Post
    Hoping for a Laura/Logan holiday story in the December one shot. KT would be ideal
    I'm hoping for Gabby chasing Laura and Julian around with a sprig of mistletoe.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    yeah, sorry, that tone came out completely wrong.
    What I SHOULD have said was something along the lines of, "Well, hopefully if that happens we get a writer that can come up with a compelling, good story about it."
    Yeah no problem man, I always want a story I can't predict ya know? I want to be wrong, I want the writers to come up with an inventive, unexpected and innovative idea that none of us could have predicted, that's my hope. I didn't mean to make it sound like there were only those 2 options, just that I couldn't think of a satisfying ending. I hope the writers can do an amazing job of it and I look forward to seeing how they resolve it, if they do address it.

So no hard feelings really, I know what it's like to say something and have people read it in a way I didn't mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    It’s a shame we won’t get to see any reunion, and if marvel going to ignore and not make Wolvy mourn Daken
    Imma be hella pissed. Why don’t they go deep when it comes to relationships?
    Is Daken dead? Again!?

Good Lord. He’s as bad as Cable at this point. Dead. Not dead. Dead. Not dead.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Darzefader View Post
    Yeah no problem man, I always want a story I can't predict ya know? I want to be wrong, I want the writers to come up with an inventive, unexpected and innovative idea that none of us could have predicted, that's my hope. I didn't mean to make it sound like there were only those 2 options, just that I couldn't think of a satisfying ending. I hope the writers can do an amazing job of it and I look forward to seeing how they resolve it, if they do address it.

So no hard feelings really, I know what it's like to say something and have people read it in a way I didn't mean.
    That is my main problem with the Internet.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Is Daken dead? Again!?

Lmao so true.
    And with Daken .. they don’t even address how’s hes back n alive. It’s a mess.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Is Daken dead? Again!?

Yep, also kitty apparently either doesn't care hes dead or is happy about it.

She cares. She called it tragic. She was just keeping a professional mindset for Iron Man and Daredevil.

Daken died in Claws of a Killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Yep, also kitty apparently either doesn't care hes dead or is happy about it.
    Why would she care? Daken isn't anything to her. Honestly i still find weird that Laura didn't attack Daken considering what the guy in Madripoor.