Page 52 of 82 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

I dont want to spoilt it but I'm surprised non of us saw the end of weapon hex comming.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    I dont want to spoilt it but I'm surprised non of us saw the end of weapon hex comming.
    Yeah admittedly we really should have, it makes so much sense and also seems just rediculous enough.

BANNED

spoilers:
    Laura killing Sarah was certainly obvious from the start, seeing as this is an alternate take on Innocence Lost. Them introducing a Gabby/Pietro mashup was one of those things that was much more obvious to me in hindsight.
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    spoilers:
    Laura killing Sarah was certainly obvious from the start, seeing as this is an alternate take on Innocence Lost. Them introducing a Gabby/Pietro mashup was one of those things that was much more obvious to me in hindsight.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I'm expecting many things from speed weasels also is character next to her a mashup of Bova Ayrshire and Jonathan
    end of spoilers

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

...speed weasel
    I suppose it makes sense, but god damn, I just can't stop laughing.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Does anyone know spoilers:
    who Dagger was Warped with? The character was referred to as Dagger Li. If it helps, Cloak's Warp was with Agatha Harkness.
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Does anyone know spoilers:
    who Dagger was Warped with? The character was referred to as Dagger Li. If it helps, Cloak's Warp was with Agatha Harkness.
    end of spoilers
    I think that was mr negative

She's either 20 or 21. She just had a birthday in X-23 #1, and during Orphans of X Daken says she was cloned "20 years ago." It's then a question of was she 19 about to turn 20, or already 20 and about to turn 21?

I kind of hope it's the latter JUST to frustrate JDW even more.
    That would actually make her older than Kaine then. Interesting. 🤔

Why would that frustrate JDW?
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Why would that frustrate JDW?
    He believes in a sliding time scale preventing characters from aging or having any real progression, ignoring the fact that parker growing up with his audience is why hes so popular.

Also come to think of it removing kimura the trigger scent and giving Laura some % of Sarah's DNA were moves that cancel out her three big reset buttons(third was the your a clone not a person plot) so she can't fully go back.no wonder white sent him off to spider man he made Laura acculy undergo progress and grow up( I assume she's 21 cause Logan left her beer in issue 5)

Issue 5 of what? That's before he showed up in All-New Wolverine (Old Man Logan appeared from issue 9) and he wasn't in the latest X-23 #5. And during Civil War II, Logan did complain about the lack of beer - Laura only had soft drinks in her fridge, because she's too young to buy alcohol. So she couldn't have been older than 20 then.

I think that was mr negative
    That makes sense, thanks - looking him up, I see that he uses Martin Li as an alias and his origin is connected to Tandy and Tyrone's (by retcon).
    Last edited by Digifiend; 10-17-2018 at 12:17 PM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Issue 5 of what? That's before he showed up in All-New Wolverine (Old Man Logan appeared from issue 9) and he wasn't in the latest X-23 #5. And during Civil War II, Logan did complain about the lack of beer - Laura only had soft drinks in her fridge, because she's too young to buy alcohol. So she couldn't have been older than 20 then.
    There's a 6-pack in her fridge in the panel where they take the "We're glad Esme's dead" cake out of the fridge of the most recent issue of the Takeda book.

And you just know it's only a matter of time before Kimura returns to life (it frankly wouldn't have been hard for SHIELD to resuscitate her afterwards) and she has a Trigger Scent relapse.

Astonishing Member

There's a 6-pack in her fridge in the panel where they take the "We're glad Esme's dead" cake out of the fridge of the most recent issue of the Takeda book.

And you just know it's only a matter of time before Kimura returns to life (it frankly wouldn't have been hard for SHIELD to resuscitate her afterwards) and she has a Trigger Scent relapse.
    Member that teen titans episode where Robin is drugged thinks slade is back and almost kills himself, I'd like her to return in that form. We could really delve in into horror vivebes and cause some trippy scenes. Or make her a magic zombie where she needs to team up with magik to fight

spoilers:
    I actually really liked Illyana/Sabretooth acting in Kimura's role for Weapon Hex
    end of spoilers

And it says “Don’t touch. Back soon. —Logan”