Page 32 of 82 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
    Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

My head cannon is simply gonna be the events of Return of Wolverine happens alongside the events of X-Men Red so she’s simply unable to get involved.

That’s probably wrong and might’ve already been proven to be but I don’t care. That’s the story and I’m sticking with it.

She had her old solo costume in Adamantium Agenda, so that must be before her new solo. Laura has her new costume in Extermination. Jean appears there in her Red uniform, so it's probably after Red #11. I think Laura is probably busy doing solo stuff during Return of Wolverine. If ROW took place at the same time as Red, it would mean Logan would be back before Extermination. Instead, we've only seen OML there.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

I'll stick to my "Marvel has no editorial" chant for that one.

Timeline seems to be All-New Wolverine (up to #32) and Gold > Red > Hunt for Wolverine > X-23 first arc > Extermination > X-23 second arc and Return of Wolverine.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

SNIK-ITY SNIKT! Pandarifically Delusional's Avatar

Ok, so SUPER late to the party, as I was fearing the worst for the new series. But, after having seen a quote from Issue 3, where Laura states why she went back to being X-23, I felt good about it. I went ahead last night, devouring the first issue (I wrote a review of it up on GoodReads: link). I am taking 1/day, so I can let my Laura fix linger.

BTW - Good to be back amongst fellow fans of Our Ms. Kinney!
    Last edited by Pandarifically Delusional; 09-04-2018 at 06:21 PM.
    (⊙ω⊙) My Spirit Animal is a Sloth. | PULLS: X-Men, Marauders, Beasts Of Burden, Saga | My Pinterest Tribute Page To Lily [2004-2018]: Link

Spectacular Member

I was really hoping that ROW ends with Laura vs Logan, a daughter's fight to free her dad

But either way - there will be stories told. I am really hoping it's Tom Taylor that gets to write the reunion. You can tell that family is central to the story he was telling with her and it's something that he wants to make closer

It is a shame Laura won't be in ROW considering she was also Wolverine and is Logan's daughter. Whatever, as long as the reunion is good I don't care what book it's in. Kinda sux though

Mighty Member

Howcome Laura isn’t in the book?

Is Marvel for real?
    I want a reunion ASAP!

I think reunion will be in X-23 solo to raise sales.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    I think reunion will be in X-23 solo to raise sales.
    The current X23? isn’t it like 5 issues?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    Howcome Laura isn’t in the book?

Is Marvel for real?
    I want a reunion ASAP!
    Because for some mystifying reason Marvel wants to make it look like Logan and Laura have a close relationship, but they don't want to do any of the actual work on-panel to establish it, and instead are content to retcon it into being.

Quote Originally Posted by Abbz_A View Post
    The current X23? isn’t it like 5 issues?
    So far it's solicited for 6. However Marvel has not been soliciting it as a miniseries.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Honestly if an author with a better attachment to the two characters was on either book we would've had more Laura involvement in Return of Wolverine.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Because for some mystifying reason Marvel wants to make it look like Logan and Laura have a close relationship, but they don't want to do any of the actual work on-panel to establish it, and instead are content to retcon it into being.

So far it's solicited for 6. However Marvel has not been soliciting it as a miniseries.

Arghhh this really piss me off, they don’t want to put effort in showing their relationship. .
    I want to see a cute family reunion n some great bond.

Oh so the series might have more than 6 issues?
    I just hope they show a proper reunion.

I’m injoying the x-23 series and don’t mind having Laura’s and Logan’s reunion happen there.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gunther View Post
    I’m injoying the x-23 series and don’t mind having Laura’s and Logan’s reunion happen there.
    I'm happy for them to go in depth on it (like Rogue and Gambit's wedding in Mr. & Mrs. X, but the actual ceremony in Gold #30), but it should at least be touched on in RoW.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"