Page 25 of 82 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    It would be a interesting character, also anyone else wondering how they got that much Emma? There were warehouses full of cuckoos
    A single syringe can hold upwards of 2000 human eggs. A human female at birth has around 1 million, and around 300,000 by age 18.

Quote Originally Posted by Nazrel View Post
    The Facility wasn't a government operation, it was private, for profit and entirely mercenary.
    Really? Huh, the more you know. I got into comics a little after the Facility.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    The problem is all the OTHER comic book clones that preceded her without those issues, although you could chalk that up to cloning technology that "regular" scientists (IE people other than the likes of Sinister or Jackal) wouldn't have access to.
    Those methods have also shown to result in physically and mentally unstable clones. Maybe that could've been a factor?
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Does anyone else think it's weird Laura is infiltrating a school as a teacher? I've had young teachers, but never someone who was 20. Like 23 or 24 minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunther View Post
    Does anyone else think it's weird Laura is infiltrating a school as a teacher? I've had young teachers, but never someone who was 20. Like 23 or 24 minimum.
    She could easily make herself look older. She's a trained assassin after all, infiltration into a school is gonna be a cinch for her. Some appropriate clothes, clever makeup and it's not like her standard mannerisms scream youth either so she wouldn't have to act particularly differently. I wonder what she's teaching?

I would love it if she's really strict with Gabby in class, because she generally gives her a long leash, so it would be funny to see Gabby put out by having to behave "normally". That said, it could actually be a serious developmental moment for Gabby, who hasn't experienced much in the way of normal routine and discipline such that you find at (decent) schools.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    She could easily make herself look older. She's a trained assassin after all, infiltration into a school is gonna be a cinch for her. Some appropriate clothes, clever makeup and it's not like her standard mannerisms scream youth either so she wouldn't have to act particularly differently. I wonder what she's teaching?

I would love it if she's really strict with Gabby in class, because she generally gives her a long leash, so it would be funny to see Gabby put out by having to behave "normally". That said, it could actually be a serious developmental moment for Gabby, who hasn't experienced much in the way of normal routine and discipline such that you find at (decent) schools.
    She should be teaching something completely unexpected and out of left field. Like Home Ec or Music, lol.

And yeah, Gabby could use a bit of discipline.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

She should be teaching something completely unexpected and out of left field. Like Home Ec or Music, lol.

And yeah, Gabby could use a bit of discipline.
    That would be hilarious, but I feel like she’s definitely going to be a foreign language teacher.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

I'd vote art or history.

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    That would be hilarious, but I feel like she’s definitely going to be a foreign language teacher.
    Would make sense.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post

Yeah, wear a business suit, put her hair up, maybe wear glasses?

And yeah, it'll definitely be a shock to Gabby, who hasn't even been attending classes at the mansion.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, wear a business suit, put her hair up, maybe wear glasses?

And yeah, it'll definitely be a shock to Gabby, who hasn't even been attending classes at the mansion.
    This more than anything is why I want to see Gabby on a school book, where we DO get to see her have to sit in class, and how she'd react to it. There could be a running gag of her being sent to the principal's/headmaster's/whatever they want to call it office.

Astonishing Member

This more than anything is why I want to see Gabby on a school book, where we DO get to see her have to sit in class, and how she'd react to it. There could be a running gag of her being sent to the principal's/headmaster's/whatever they want to call it office.
    I see her being the most disruptive person possible

Also I wonder if this will be interesting
    https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm9mHh-nzTG/

Now I'm picturing Gabby being friends with QQQ and my subconscious just projectile vomited.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Now I'm picturing Gabby being friends with QQQ and my subconscious just projectile vomited.
    I don't see them as friends more as fighting to see who is more disruptive

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    oh god
    Deadpool is bad enough (although Gabby and Deadpool being friends together is one of they few instances where I see Deadpool without instinctively being annoyed at how overused he is)

but running with this idea...
    Laura’s Students:
    Teen Bobby
    Gabby
    QQQ
    Deadpool
    Gwenpool
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

BANNED

Even better: Gabby is a student in Laura's class, and Laura is the one who sends her to the principal for being disruptive.

That Cheung Instagram post seems to be a cover for something. However I'm VERY curious about the fact he tagged it with #XForce.

I don't see them as friends more as fighting to see who is more disruptive
    Yeah, I can't see Gabby being friends with Quire.