Page 31 of 82 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast

I want to see her lead an xforce team. it would be fun to see her and the team working for the good of mutant kind but hiding their exploits from the rest of the xmen. Kind of like second coming but with more of an emphasis on not being discovered by thier friends. Think Dexter. Seeing Laura sneak around and stress out about getting caught would be a fun change.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunther View Post
    I want to see her lead an xforce team. it would be fun to see her and the team working for the good of mutant kind but hiding their exploits from the rest of the xmen. Kind of like second coming but with more of an emphasis on not being discovered by thier friends. Think Dexter. Seeing Laura sneak around and stress out about getting caught would be a fun change.
    It would be cool to see those things. Laura dodging Gabby because Gabs ain't on the team almost writes itself. Just keep Laura wreaking shop like in her old x-force days.
    Last edited by Shampoozie; 08-30-2018 at 11:18 PM.

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shampoozie View Post
    It would be cool to see those things. Laura dodging Gabby because Gabs ain't on the team almost writes itself. Just keep Laura wreaking shop like in her old x-force days.
    Idea: That scene from X-Force #20 (you know what I'm talking about) except make it an entire series.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Look at how she took charge during Immune. I mean she even had Deadpool (more or less) falling in line.
    don't forget how she took charge in all new x-men monsters unleashed tie-in. granted it was towards the end and wasn't much of a plan but she did take charge and devise the plan to save the day, and everyone on the team followed along because they trusted her.

Quote Originally Posted by jhack53 View Post
    don't forget how she took charge in all new x-men monsters unleashed tie-in. granted it was towards the end and wasn't much of a plan but she did take charge and devise the plan to save the day, and everyone on the team followed along because they trusted her.
    That was a wierd issue. It was nice to see Laura and Remy hang out though.

Astonishing Member

Laura and Logan wont meet in return of wolverine , apparently, it might be part of a story after it according to a q and a by soule

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    Laura and Logan wont meet in return of wolverine , apparently, it might be part of a story after it according to a q and a by soule
    are you kidding me

And just like that, any chance of me buying that has slipped away.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    are you kidding me

And just like that, any chance of me buying that has slipped away.
    Apparently do to the horrible sin of being more then a color swap of Logan, because being just angrier or um (did Jimmy even do anything that was relevant or have any traits) then Logan is the only thing to do. It's amazing how they keep getting me to hait Logan old man and Jimmy more

BANNED

So incredibly stupid. Marvel has botched the entire handling of Logan and Laura’s relationship since Avengers Arena.

To be fair, this whole thing is supposed to be very personal for him and you know how Logan tries to keep his friends and family out of this kind of stuff, the full emotional fallout of his return won't hit until he is fully back, even the X-Men appearing in issue 3 probably aren't going to do much either.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    To be fair, this whole thing is supposed to be very personal for him and you know how Logan tries to keep his friends and family out of this kind of stuff, the full emotional fallout of his return won't hit until he is fully back, even the X-Men appearing in issue 3 probably aren't going to do much either.
    It’s just incredibl frustrating. Fans WANT to see this relationship develop, but Marvel wants to shortcut it with retcons and lots of telling rather than allowing it to actually unfold on panel.

Spectacular Member

It’s just incredibl frustrating. Fans WANT to see this relationship develop, but Marvel wants to shortcut it with retcons and lots of telling rather than allowing it to actually unfold on panel.
    my biggest problem is if Laura and logan don't meet after a long time from when he comes back then why the name change to x-23? then when you read hunt for wolverine dead ends it gives off the impression that everyone knows he's alive but evil bad guy threaten's the lives of people and everyone just decides to back off and says oh well we tried. seriously Laura's father is back from the dead and being used as a weapon, Laura would hunt these people down to the ends of the earth to find him and save him.

on the point of there relationship i have been thinking about how they compare to other super hero's and quite frankly Logan and Laura have probably the best relationship in marvel. i think the closest is luke and jessica with there daughter and shes like 4 now. still they need to develop this relationship more.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by jhack53 View Post
    my biggest problem is if Laura and logan don't meet after a long time from when he comes back then why the name change to x-23? then when you read hunt for wolverine dead ends it gives off the impression that everyone knows he's alive but evil bad guy threaten's the lives of people and everyone just decides to back off and says oh well we tried. seriously Laura's father is back from the dead and being used as a weapon, Laura would hunt these people down to the ends of the earth to find him and save him.

on the point of there relationship i have been thinking about how they compare to other super hero's and quite frankly Logan and Laura have probably the best relationship in marvel. i think the closest is luke and jessica with there daughter and shes like 4 now. still they need to develop this relationship more.
    EXACTLY. Going after Persephone and Soteira pretty much falls exactly within Laura's mission statement in Tamaki's book. It makes no sense for her to not be involved.

EXACTLY. Going after Persephone and Soteira pretty much falls exactly within Laura's mission statement in Tamaki's book. It makes no sense for her to not be involved.
    Maybe Kitty told her to stay out it and what Kitty wants she gets

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Maybe Kitty told her to stay out it and what Kitty wants she gets
    Either that or the X-Men were colossal dicks and just plain didn't tell her what's going on.