Page 68 of 82 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 1222
    Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Huh. And Choi's X-force costume is still one of her most popular looks. And which non-Choi artist? Clayton Crain? You shut your hole! ;-P
    It's a decent look, I just think the top is a little on the skimpy side, which is something he's addressed, and his position is "You guys are being such assholes about this that I don't even care that you're right," which is honestly a great position.
    they look like gremlins. It's so realistic it's unrealistic. It's like a caricature of a photo. Choi/Oback is the best art team to ever grace the page and I will FIGHT you.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Astonishing Member Gambit, King of Thieves's Avatar

Uncanny: It made for great dialogue, but Laura TOTALLY would have seen that coming.
    Cyclops was SO DAMN RIGHT, BABY
    Pull list: X-23, Mr. & Mrs. X, Extermination, Spider-Gwen: Ghost Spider, Uncanny X-Men
    Have been informed that the Black Swans are "only seeking female members, but thank you very much for your time"

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    It sounds like some drama is brewing between the sisters...which sounds kinda interesting
    Yeah. Don't want to see them split up or reach a point beyond reconciliation, but seeing a serious disagreement could make for some interesting story fodder.

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Ultimate and Renew Your Vows don't count.
    Got it.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit, King of Thieves View Post
    Uncanny: It made for great dialogue, but Laura TOTALLY would have seen that coming.
    I know it's not the way the comic was written or drawn, but I like to see it as Laura did know the T-Rex was coming, and intended to carve it from the inside out. After all, she did avoid getting chomped on by the dinosaur's giant teeth. It's also a lot harder for a T-Rex to fight someone who's inside vs outside.

X-23 #9
    MARIKO TAMAKI (W) • DIEGO OLORTEGUI (A)
    Cover by ASHLEY WITTER
    SKRULLS VARIANT COVER BY EMA LUPACCHINO
    The mystery surrounding the X-Assassin grows, as Laura investigates its origins and Gabby does her best to find the humanity deep in its robot heart... But the X-Assassin isn’t the only threat facing the sisters!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Is it just me or does this Laura's face resemble Natalie Portman

The whole T. rex thing reminded me of Logan killing predator x

Quote Originally Posted by Shampoozie View Post
    Kind of. Killing that Tyranasaurus was pretty cool.

Astonishing Member

So this is happening,
    https://m.imdb.com/title/tt8564032/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post

If you showed me this pic at random I would SWEAR it was a young Angelina Jolie.

Also, curse you for getting my hopes up! When I saw the URL I thought that was for the Keen/Mangold X-23. :-P
    Last edited by Ambaryerno; 11-24-2018 at 02:38 PM.

Astonishing Member

If you showed me this pic at random I would SWEAR it was a young Angelina Jolie.

Also, curse you for getting my hopes up! When I saw the URL I thought that was for the Keen/Mangold X-23. :-P
    Sorry about that,but look at the bright side, it will have better production, plot, and acting then about a 3rd of the fox movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampoozie View Post
    If anything, I'd say it resembles the artist. Maybe using some mirror/selfie references.

Sorry about that,but look at the bright side, it will have better production, plot, and acting then about a 3rd of the fox movies.
    Yeeeaaah, about that...

I don't mean to be negative, but just wanted to point out that it is what it is; a fan-made short. I've actually seen some footage from it, and while I couldn't find the clip I remember seeing, here's a little teaser:

https://twitter.com/TAllen1987/statu...25465484750850

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by XCE View Post
    Yeeeaaah, about that...

I don't mean to be negative, but just wanted to point out that it is what it is; a fan-made short. I've actually seen some footage from it, and while I couldn't find the clip I remember seeing, here's a little teaser:

https://twitter.com/TAllen1987/statu...25465484750850
    I think D was being facetious about the quality of Fox films. I'm sure he's aware (or at least hope he is) that this is a fan production.

Astonishing Member

I think D was being facetious about the quality of Fox films. I'm sure he's aware (or at least hope he is) that this is a fan production.
    I got to find a way about determining sarcasm,satire, and not literal in general on message board, maybe using italics ?

BANNED

I got to find a way about determining sarcasm,satire, and not literal in general on message board, maybe using italics ?
    You could end your remarks with a /s