Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    I've been told through the grapevines that Rachel will not die in Extermination #5 but that she will be made unavailable in some way.
    LOL

Gotta get more Jean love triangles!

10morelols

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

I've been told through the grapevines that Rachel will not die in Extermination #5 but that she will be made unavailable in some way.
    just put her in XForce with Cable

Mighty Member

Place your bets, people.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by U.N. Owen View Post
    Place your bets, people.
    She is left comatose after using her time powers to send to O5 back. (that would imply that marvel even remembers she is supposed to have those.)

Place your bets, people.
    Yeah, I'm sticking with her being X-Force's secret leader.

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

Place your bets, people.
    My hope - that she joins XForce with Cable - she should have an edge to her...plus she needs revenge on Ahab who will be appearing in XForce

Rosenberg said he would want her to focus on her chrono powers instead of TP/TK

Maybe it is back to college again haha

Place your bets, people.
    Goes off on her own to hunt down Ahab.

Fantastic Member

Place your bets, people.
    She goes to make sure the O5 gets back to their original timeline. Like how Moher Askani does it, I think lol

I wish the darn issue would come out already so we can just find out how permanent whatever happens to her is. My guess is she is involved in taking the 05 back to their timeline. The question is how long she's gone for. Personally, I can't handle this stress and I'm also dealing with being diagnosed with a major medical condition so I just want this issue over with.

Both (the real) Nathan and Rachel gone means I'm stopping reading. I don't think Marvel will keep old Cable dead since I do think they want to keep the comics at least somewhat in line with major movie characters but who knows.

I've felt like Rachel's been on borrowed time but Nathan's death is what I can't understand. Maybe there's some plan for Rachel to be the key to bringing back the real Cable in the near future, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

I won't believe until I see it on page. She's gotten **** treatment for the past two years, I still don't put it past her being iced for the greater good of the timeline.

Place your bets, people.
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    She is left comatose after using her time powers to send to O5 back. (that would imply that marvel even remembers she is supposed to have those.)
    I'd say this is a good contender, but why wouldn't she be mentioned by Kitty as being hurt or whatnot when reviewing events that have impacted the X-Men in Astonishing.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Yeah, I'm sticking with her being X-Force's secret leader.
    I really hope this will be the case.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychicScion View Post
    My hope - that she joins XForce with Cable - she should have an edge to her...plus she needs revenge on Ahab who will be appearing in XForce

Rosenberg said he would want her to focus on her chrono powers instead of TP/TK

Maybe it is back to college again haha
    That was Jordan White. He said he would remove her TP/TK and have her strictly use her "weird time powers" when asked on Twitter about stripping a character from scratch.
    College would be interesting again seeing as she maybe got one semester in before Bogan got her.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Goes off on her own to hunt down Ahab.
    I'd say goes off with Ahab. She'll be one that they can't save from the programming for whatever reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerridwen View Post
    She goes to make sure the O5 gets back to their original timeline. Like how Moher Askani does it, I think lol
    Well it takes the Phoenix Force to move physically through time for her so I'd be interested in seeing how that would play out if that is the goal.

Quote Originally Posted by ClanAskani View Post
    I wish the darn issue would come out already so we can just find out how permanent whatever happens to her is. My guess is she is involved in taking the 05 back to their timeline. The question is how long she's gone for. Personally, I can't handle this stress and I'm also dealing with being diagnosed with a major medical condition so I just want this issue over with.

Both (the real) Nathan and Rachel gone means I'm stopping reading. I don't think Marvel will keep old Cable dead since I do think they want to keep the comics at least somewhat in line with major movie characters but who knows.

I've felt like Rachel's been on borrowed time but Nathan's death is what I can't understand. Maybe there's some plan for Rachel to be the key to bringing back the real Cable in the near future, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
    I'm in a similar boat, not medically, where I'm tried of waiting to hear what happens to my favorite character for months while the X-books move on and she's not even mentioned once. It's been a really shitty 2 years for her character in the books. The light nods in Red doesn't outweigh the atrocious writing everywhere else and the trifecta of mind control in 3 books simultaneously. I'm not really impressed with Disassembled at all, so I might check out again until/if she comes back.

Side note, I'm really sorry to hear you're going through something CA. Keep you in my thoughts.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

So they finally decided to shelf Rachel fully since they have adult Jean all by herself. What with young Jean vanishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    So they finally decided to shelf Rachel fully since they have adult Jean all by herself. What with young Jean vanishing.
    I mean, are we surprised? It's what happens every time.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Yet we are told that this time will be different.

This song and dance is old and yet keeps getting repeated.

Well we'll find out in a few short hours how bad the damage will be to her. While I'm disappointed she's been sent away again, the future solicits don't leave me excited for the line.

Got my drinks out.